PDA

View Full Version : New adventure today.

ShelbyDawn
10-19-2017, 09:23 AM
I posted a story the other day about my new breast forms. (I did get the cat hair off, btw) They’re really just enhancers and I got them to help fill out bras. I have natural ‘A’ cup breast and wanted a little more fullness in my bras but not really more than that. The forms I bought have adhesive and I have fallen in love with them. Anyway, this morning I decided to stretch my limits a bit and I pulled out a sports bra and put my enhancers on with it. I picked out a heavy shirt that I thought would cover and off I went. This is so nice; the extra weight on my chest and the way they bounce a little when I walk. And nobody knows but me. Well, now you know but we’re not telling, right. 😉

So often we let’s our fears drive our lives. Go ahead, take that risk. You never know.,,

Jaylyn
10-19-2017, 09:26 AM
I hope you have a wonderful day Shelby, I bet with the attachment to you real breasts they do feel different and bounce a lot more. Enjoy the day.

Pat
10-19-2017, 11:46 AM
Cool! I remember the first time I did that. It was awesome! I hope it's the same for you. :thumbsup:

ShelbyDawn
10-19-2017, 11:56 AM
I think “giddy” is the right word for how I feel. ☺️

Alice B
10-19-2017, 11:59 AM
I have done that a few times, wearing my full forms under a heavy sweatshirt and going to get coffee, etc. Fun knowing that I have them on and not so obivious. Even had a long conversation with a neighbor that does not know I dress. He never suspected.

Dana44
10-19-2017, 12:05 PM
That sounds like you had a nice day. Huh, yeah the bounce sometimes hurts, like running.. I have b sized breasts and they hurt running so yes I bought a couple sports bras. .

BLUE ORCHID
10-19-2017, 08:14 PM
Hi Shelby:hugs:, It wil not be long till you are wearing larger forms out, You are hooked now.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Janine cd
10-19-2017, 09:07 PM
I've done the same thing many times . I love the feel of bouncing forms under a concealed top. I've worn bra and forms under a male sweatshirt most of the days that the weather permits.

sarah_hillcrest
10-19-2017, 09:25 PM
A few times lately I've worn my boobs on my morning walk, I usually take off at 5AM so I wasn't worried about the obvious enhanced chest, then I realized how many lit up areas I was walking through and how many people are driving to work in the morning and I got a bit apprehensive about it.

NancySue
10-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Ah, yes. One of those fun decisions we have to make...with or without, (mostly with), what color, etc. I wait to the last minute to decide. Fun.

IleneD
10-20-2017, 09:47 AM
Shelby,

Isn't that the greatest feeling?!; of seeing and feeling your "boobs" bounce a little bit and jiggle when you walk. Feel the weight of the breast (form) in your bra like it's part of your natural body. Lord, if it didn't take a hormone storm and a lot of critical body chemistry alteration, I'd love to have real natural breasts (now that I've taken to wear a bra regularly).

ShelbyDawn
10-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Day 2. This is so much fun.
One of my favorite things about wearing a bra is taking the time to pick out matching panties when I get dressed in the morning. Love the days when the laundry goddess makes it possible.

CONSUELO
10-20-2017, 11:03 AM
I hope the Laundry Goddess is you

Rayleen
10-20-2017, 11:08 AM
Agree with you all, wearing a bra in the morning is the essential part of us all, enjoy !!!

Territx
10-20-2017, 11:39 AM
What a wonderful treat for yourself -- I know that I love the feel of breasts when I am dressed. Keep it up as long as you can.

Krisi
10-21-2017, 08:18 AM
If you like the enhancers, just imagine how nice it feels to wear real forms.

ShelbyDawn
10-21-2017, 07:31 PM
I have some. The big difference with these is the adhesive. Without the adhesive, I feel the weight on my shoulders in the bra straps. With these I feel the weight in my chest. Huge difference. Thinking about getting a pair of forms by the same manufacturer but they’re a little out of my budget right now.