PDA

View Full Version : A fantasy from my youth

bootlover1978
10-23-2017, 09:44 PM
I just wanted to share this as it's stuck with me for many many years.

When I was a young teen, I would often fantasize about being able to stop time, freezing everyone in place and being able to move freely around. Now with a lot of teens they might decide to go places and cause chaos, but not me. Where did I go? The mall. What I wouldnt have given to be able to freeze everyone at the mall and just go shopping. I would think about where I would start and how I would dress, then slowly gathering things and changing outfits multiple times, and of course making sure I had a matching purse for each outfit. My local mall at that time had a Bakers shoe store, and if any one knows Bakers in the 90's, boy did they have some shoes! I cant clearly remember if my daydreams ever involved keeping the clothes, or if I just sort of stopped thinking about it once I was dressed.

docrobbysherry
10-23-2017, 11:53 PM
Hopefully, now that you're grown, u can go shopping whenever u like, BL?:thumbsup:

Teresa
10-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Bootlover,
It was always a nice thought that you'd get locked in a clothes shop overnight so you could try on to your hearts content . I know that's been a theme in some films but not from a CDing angle .

Beverley Sims
10-24-2017, 07:36 AM
When I was eighteen, most of my fantasies were fulfilled by the female entourage that supported me, I leased a house and sub let it to four girls.

They were the best months of my life.

Why did it end?

We all got older and the lease ran out. :-)

I have a time machine I bought off the internet to go back but it doesn't work and E Bay is no help either.

Never let go of those dreams.

Jaylyn
10-24-2017, 08:53 AM
Thinking back on our youth it almost depresses me because I had so many carefree days to fantasize or dream about how things were going to change when I grew up. I guess I'm still dreaming but it certainly isn't as strong as it was as a youth. Some dreams have become better though with age. I used to slip on moms bra and wish I could have breasts now I do it at least once a week slip on a bra and insert my forms to feel what it would be like. Moms old panty hose used to fill up her bra when I'd put it on and the feeling was nothing compared to the forms today. We all still have our fantasies mine has shifted with age though. I guess if I live to a hundred I guess I'll be looking back to when I was in my sixties thinking how great life was then.

NicoleScott
10-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Yes, Baker's had some great shoes.

Kayliedaskope
10-24-2017, 03:38 PM
"The Girl, The Gold Watch, And Everything". It was a movie about a magical gold watch that could stop time. Sounds just about like your fantasy :)

Beverly, I had a time machine too, but as I was adjusting the flux capacitor, I accidentally bumped the time controls and it disappeared to somewhen. I was upset .... really wanted to go back and see Freddie Mercury's final concert with Queen. Ah, well ....