PDA

View Full Version : How Different Looking is the male and female you are?

Leslie Mary S
10-24-2017, 02:51 PM
How Different Looking is the male and female you are?

I know some of you have very striking different looks after dressing out and making your face.
Some of us are so unique that we would still be the same person regardless of how much we do our face and body.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being absolute twins to 10 a whole different person) where are you. Now I know wee see ourselves in the photos more then non family members do.
I am a 2.
My face is so unique That I have to work real hard to hide the male me.

283512 - 283514 - 283518

sara66
10-24-2017, 02:55 PM
I think I am closer to a 6. The first time I saw a picture of myself dressed, I thought it was my sister.
Sara :heehee:

Leslie Mary S
10-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Good to hear that Sara

Teresa
10-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Leslie,
I'm not sure I can relate to a scale but my daughter thinks I look like my older sister.

The only male comparison I've shown on the forum was a cheat but I'll give it a go to see what you think .

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=244356&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1426421815

I said it was a cheat 54 years separate this from my avatar !

Leslie Mary S
10-24-2017, 03:20 PM
I can see you in the picture. but others, not looking for the similarity won't. you are about an 8 in my eyes.

Teresa
10-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Leslie,
I was about 12 at secondary school when the picture was taken.

The similarity was I had been a CDer for 4 years , I had one or two nice things then so not that much has changed .

I must admit despite the young age I probably had soft features and I was taken as a twin when seen with my sister .

~Joanne~
10-24-2017, 05:09 PM
I would say I border somewhere around 7. When the wig goes on I see myself disappear quite a bit in the mirror and if I can see it, then i figure everyone else might not have a clue ;)

Meghan4now
10-24-2017, 05:18 PM
There is a sticky thread in the photo area, boy mode vs. Girl mode. Pretty amazing I think.

DIANEF
10-24-2017, 05:35 PM
This is the same picture I posted in the previously mentioned sticky. I showed a work colleague a similar picture and she had no idea it was me. I'm not sure what score I'd put on this.

Becky Blue
10-24-2017, 06:17 PM
I am not sharing a photo of the guy me, but I think I am a 9... long hair and a bit of makeup seems to really change me a lot... I recently found a picture of me taken when I was 19 with long hair (it was the fashion then lol) and I could definitely see the hidden becky there.

Tracii G
10-24-2017, 06:21 PM
Yeah the boy vs girl thread is awesome and I would have no idea how to rate my pics so I wont even try.

Lilly Diadem
10-24-2017, 06:27 PM
Back in the days when I did the full works and went out en-femme on occasion, I would have been bold enough to edge myself to the upper end of the scale.
Now 15 or more years later if I still had a suitable wig and cosmetics I'd be closer to the bottom end or maybe just below, say 2 or 1 :sad:

Karen RHT
10-24-2017, 07:16 PM
Yup, I have to work real hard at hiding my male self as well.

Karen

julia marie
10-24-2017, 07:24 PM
Sorry, I can't put a number on it. I see one version of me in the mirror, but I'm not sure what others see.

Majella St Gerard
10-24-2017, 07:45 PM
I'll let you guys rate me

IleneD
10-24-2017, 10:34 PM
I don't know. You tell me.
I don't think I'm that passable, and I probably only look like Me in a wig.

283538 283539

docrobbysherry
10-24-2017, 10:58 PM
I think I look just the same--------, don't u!?:daydreaming:

Leslie Mary S
10-25-2017, 03:55 AM
While I know about the Boy meets girl sticky, I asked you all to rate how well you thought you are doing.
Some of us could be rated as a 10, (several are) and a few of us are truly in the one or two range (Myself included).
The other thing I notice is that many of us under-rate our efforts. We are our worst critiques.
Now I also understand that some times we get a real number 10 shot and many times we get a number three or lower photo.
The question I ask, is how do you rate your look overall?
Overall I would say I am a number 2.5. I have a face structure hard to hide.

Majella St Gerard
10-25-2017, 07:02 AM
I'd have to say 6 or 7

Alice_2014_B
10-25-2017, 07:12 AM
I've been told in person, whilst dolled up, by women that I look WAY better as a woman.
:)

JocelynJames
10-25-2017, 07:19 AM
Diiferent enough that when I met Elizabeth from here in drab she never would have guessed it was me. Same for me for her. I can't put a number on it- I would say I easily recognize myself.

Meghan4now
10-25-2017, 07:29 AM
While I know about the Boy meets girl sticky, I asked you all to rate how well you thought you are doing.
Some of us could be rated as a 10, (several are) and a few of us are truly in the one or two range (Myself included).
The other thing I notice is that many of us under-rate our efforts. We are our worst critiques.
Now I also understand that some times we get a real number 10 shot and many times we get a number three or lower photo.
The question I ask, is how do you rate your look overall?
Overall I would say I am a number 2.5. I have a face structure hard to hide.
Fair enough Leslie,

In that case, when I look in the mirror I think I see about a 7, but photos of me mostly feel like a 5. But I think a 5 is not too bad considering.

nikkim83
10-25-2017, 07:48 AM
JocelynJames and Alice_2014_b I have seen ur before and afters the two of you just need to give it up. Both are very prettt and are 10 or better. I am probably in the 6-7 range. My pics are in the before and after thread.

If i could do anything at all right now to get to a 10 I would invest in a tracheal shave, and start hrt. For the softer skin.

Samm
10-25-2017, 08:51 AM
I'd shoot for a 6 if I could even get that far, but I just don't think I look all that different made up. I may forfeit new holiday boobs from the wife, and go with a new wig. I don't think my current one, although I like it, is doing it for me.

Helen_Highwater
10-25-2017, 11:39 AM
I hope greater than 5 but in truth I have no idea. You have however given me an idea. In a few weeks I will be spending 7 days fully enfemme. During that time I'll meet up with a few other CD'ers. So before I switch from drab to fab I'm going to take a selfie and ask others their opinion. Could be interesting or possibly soul destroying. Nothing ventured...

JocelynJames
10-25-2017, 11:54 AM
JocelynJames and Alice_2014_b I have seen ur before and afters the two of you just need to give it up. Both are very prettt and are 10 or better. I am probably in the 6-7 range. My pics are in the before and after thread.

If i could do anything at all right now to get to a 10 I would invest in a tracheal shave, and start hrt. For the softer skin.
C'mon ! You look great. I saw something recently saying that a photo or video (if planned) is the best version of ourselves. I'm kind of a wreck unless I've just fixed my hair and makeup and even then marginal. I only edit lighting and crop my photos. Nothing recent has been photoshopped.

Beverley Sims
10-25-2017, 12:20 PM
I was a two when I was twenty but they all thought I was a girl posing as a boy.....

Now.... I think I am still a two but I still look better as a girl than a boy, I think. :-)

Teresa
10-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Leslie,
Sorry I mixed up your generous rating of 8, with the age you thought my schoolboy picture was .

It's hard to assess yourself I'm more than happy being considered an 8 .

Sarah Doepner
10-26-2017, 09:09 AM
I am my own worst judge, so take my 4 or 5 as unqualified and delusional. However, when I've shared photos of Sarah with others while I've been in Dave mode, they often don't know who they are looking at until told. And in sharing my feminine side in person with others who have only known the guy, they are consistently surprised at how I look so little like the guy they know. But that only lasts a while, before long they can begin to sort out the face behind the mask and under the hair. So I'm not sure if I'm as convincing as a female that I can evade identification for long, but in brief viewings I can get away with being someone else.

One interesting side note here. There was someone who only saw and knew me as Sarah for several years. When I finally approached her to say howdy in guy mode, she was very cautious about some man being so familiar with her until I did a proper introduction. So it can work both ways.