PDA

View Full Version : Some new updates & With or Without

Michelle Crossfire
10-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Hello all. Been busy on this end. Working on a stand up routine that I hope to debut in the near future. Also started a second job and the wife also got a good job at the post office. Been in a bit of a rut when it comes to dressing. Had the time, just not the desire. Ever have that happen? Anyway, the rut seems to have passed and I got a few good days in of dressing. Got to a mini GNO last Wednesday. Good conversation and a relaxing time. Snapped a few shots. At that point, it had been over a month since I dressed, and nearly a month since I had worn any heels. Missed them so.

Then today, since I had the day open, decided to take a road trip to Sandusky. Went to the mall looking for some high heeled boots, but found nothing to my liking. So ended up going to a local metroparks and snapping some photos. It was a nice, crisp and chilly autumn day, temps ranging around 55 degrees Fahrenheit and a bit of a breeze. All in all, probably the shortest time I have ever been dressed, just under 5 1/2 hours. Changed when I got back home and went out to dinner with my awesome wife.

1st Pic is at the mall just out and about. 2nd pic is inside the store by one of those long mirrors they have. Could not try anything on however, as the dressing room was closed and I did not know where any others were in this particular store. 3rd pic is in the metroparks. So is the 4th pic, and the 5th pic is in my car in the metroparks.

Just wanting to know, with or without the glasses? I like without, I think it looks a bit more fem, but the glasses are a necessity at times. What do you think?

Talk to you all later! M

Meghan4now
10-25-2017, 07:35 AM
Hey chicka!

Your looking really cute. Personally I say no glasses looks a bit better, but the glasses aren't awful or anything. I laughed a little on the not dressed for a month thing. Sometimes, and recently, I have had many months go by.

Krisi
10-25-2017, 08:17 AM
If you need glasses, there's not much of a choice unless you can wear contacts or get surgery.

What you might consider is getting a pair of more feminine glasses. Feminine glasses can go a long way to presenting a female appearance. You're doing well now but every little bit helps.

Jaylyn
10-25-2017, 08:26 AM
I like your look with or without the glasses. As suggested a pair of more feminine glasses is the only thing I'd change. You look happy in all the pictures so keep doing what your doing. Have fun.

Tracii G
10-25-2017, 12:03 PM
I think you look great with or without glasses,nice outfit too.

Beverley Sims
10-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Michelle,
With or without the glasses, it gives you two personnas to work on.

alesha
10-25-2017, 12:32 PM
The glasses aren't particularly masculine, but I agree with Krisi and Jaylyn that feminine glasses could do wonders.

Michelle Crossfire
10-27-2017, 02:03 PM
thanks for the input. now off to get some more dress time in.

Julie Denier
10-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Nice pics - either way on the specs. Enjoy your time! ;)

AndreaSC
10-28-2017, 12:58 AM
I love all the pictures, Michelle!!! Keep it up and enjoy!!!

colourmannn
10-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Michelle, you look great either way. Thank you for sharing.

Kandi Robbins
10-28-2017, 05:22 PM
Happy to see you out and about! For me, glasses are a matter of seeing and how I need to see (driving only, reading, etc...) as opposed to how I look. My vision has a big impact on the enjoyment of my outing.

Michelle Crossfire
11-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Yes, the glasses are necessary for seeing and driving. I usually take them off when I go shopping and put them in my purse or put on a pair of sunglasses and they are on underneath. I always thought that I looked better without glasses, but unfortunately, they are necessary. I have considered looking for more feminine glasses, but it might be a bit expensive when you factor in bifocals. Thanks for the input everyone.

GretchenJ
11-05-2017, 09:27 AM
I always thought that I looked better without glasses, but unfortunately, they are necessary. I have considered looking for more feminine glasses, but it might be a bit expensive when you factor in bifocals. Thanks for the input everyone.
Hey Michelle, long time no speak. You look great either way ! Just an fyi, if you have you prescription for your current glasses you can get a pair from Zenni at a very reasonable price. I was able to get a pair of progressive lenses and frames for under 60 dollars.

Michelle Crossfire
11-13-2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the info GretchenJ. I will look into it. How have things been going for you?