PDA

View Full Version : Much to my surprise

missjoann49
10-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Having been widowed for a few years now, I met someone a year ago and decided to re-marry this past summer, she knew nothing about my dressing. At some point I was going to mention it to her, but a couple of weeks ago she said to me, I wonder what you would look like as a woman??I said I don't know but we could find out...the next evening she said lets try a little makeup and she started doing he magic, we are both about the same size so she said lets try on a few things...she has since bought me some undies and night gowns and wants to dress and do a shopping spree some weekend...Oh Lucky Me:heehee:

NylonMan
10-25-2017, 11:58 AM
WOW, Lucky you is right. Please keep us up to date on your adventures.

missjoann
10-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Oh yes I will for sure...just the other night we were looking through the Blair catalog, the have a lot of nice things in there

Helen_Highwater
10-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Okay, time for a conspiracy theory, Are you sure she hasn't already discovered, by whatever means, your little secret? Something see found or discovered and decided to break the ice? If she has then that's all the more special of her.

Beverley Sims
10-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Subject to Helen's queries I would say tread carefully, don't go overboard and all should be fine.

IamWren
10-25-2017, 12:14 PM
I've got be real honest Joann... this sounds made up.
It just... I mean...
I don't know.

What on earth possessed her to ask that question of you? What was being said that had her ask that question of her new husband? And then after pondering the question out loud to suggest the next day to try on makeup???

It sounds like something that should be prefaced with, "Dear Penthouse, I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but I swear every word of it is true."

Joni T
10-25-2017, 02:22 PM
I have to agree with aboynamedsue.
Jon

Allisa
10-25-2017, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry Sue and Joni but a long time ago when I was a lot younger with longer hair and no wrinkles I had a girlfriend who asked me the same question out of the blue and before I knew it I was transformed. I wish I had the polaroid pictures but it was a one time thing and when we parted ways I got the pictures and destroyed them. If only I knew back then what would become of me.

jack-ie
10-25-2017, 03:22 PM
There are women that enjoy this. Once I confessed to wearing panties, it was a very short time until my ex and I were shopping together and she was teaching me to do my makeup.

missjoann49
10-25-2017, 06:22 PM
I've got be real honest Joann... this sounds made up.
It just... I mean...
I don't know.

What on earth possessed her to ask that question of you? What was being said that had her ask that question of her new husband? And then after pondering the question out loud to suggest the next day to try on makeup???

It sounds like something that should be prefaced with, "Dear Penthouse, I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but I swear every word of it is true."

You believe what you want to believe...I have no reason what so ever to make up a story...what happened , happened and we are both very happy with it

Lana Mae
10-25-2017, 06:41 PM
Joann, sounds great to me! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae

NancySue
10-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Before we got married, I took that leap of faith and told her of my dressing...expecting her to bolt, but “much to my surprise”, she said, “so?”. We had many hours of talking, reading, more talking. I patiently waited for her “green light” to dress, which happened when, one day, she returned from shopping, saying “the makeup is for you, when would like to go shopping?” I asked her if she had a clue. She said, maybe a little. I asked.how? She noticed my interest in lingerie, especially when she wore hose, my watching her put makeup on, etc. I’m not sure she “enjoys” my dressing, but accepts my needs. Neither of us understands why I feel this compulsive behavior but realize the consequences of denial. It took time and patience, but believe it’s brou

Sami Brown
10-25-2017, 08:03 PM
I believe Joann's story. My circumstances are not the same, but there is similarity. My wife figured out my enthusiasm for dressing before I understood and embraced it. I guess I wasn't quite ready to admit to myself or to her that I enjoyed this lifestyle. She has always encouraged me to try things before I thought of trying them myself. The only thing I don't have help with is makeup, because she doesn't use it herself.

So I think it is entirely plausible that Joann's new wife did exactly what the story says. What a treasure!

IleneD
10-25-2017, 08:06 PM
Have you pulled out your wardrobe yet to show her what you already had?

Linda P.
10-25-2017, 08:39 PM
In addition to all the tragedies and negative things in life, wonderful things do also occur.

ellbee
10-25-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry Sue and Joni but a long time ago when I was a lot younger with longer hair and no wrinkles I had a girlfriend who asked me the same question out of the blue and before I knew it I was transformed.

Same here. :wave:

Though this was before she knew I dressed. :devil:

Honestly, it's not a big deal.

I dunno, but it seems like some of these wives who have a huge problem with it -- even to the point of divorce -- really need to get with the program & start evolving or something.

Here's a fun thing to try:

Go to YouTube and search for something like "do my boyfriend's makeup"

Not only do GG's do this -- but they also film it *and* put it up on the internet for anyone & everyone to see. No issues, no embarrassment in the least.

My advice: Get with the times, ladies. ;)

docrobbysherry
10-25-2017, 11:48 PM
Whether the story is real or not, it's important to realize these things r possible because they have happened to others.:thumbsup:

Of course, so is winning one of those $50 million lotteries. But, I won't waste my $$ buying tickets for them!:tongueout

dawn459
10-26-2017, 12:14 AM
Miss JoAnn : Great story you have
A wife who wants to share your
Lifestyle with you enjoy.
My wife had a hunch that I was sort of fem when we were dating
I bought pantyhose panties bras &gowns for her&jeans all in male
Mode so when I came out to her after purchasing us both matching
Tried gowns&we modeled them for
Each other.Yes wives& GF have some insight

alwayshave
10-26-2017, 05:12 AM
Joann, I'm glad that your wife is helping out. I guess she had some hint of your likes. Did you leave your browser history exposed?

Charlotte7
10-26-2017, 06:38 AM
This story does ring true with me and sort of mirrors my experience. I started dressing as a young child and I quickly accepted what I was and knew that the need to wear ladies clothes would never leave me. I also thought that, as there were men who like to wear women's clothes, then it would not be impossible that there would be women who like men who wear women's clothes. I didn't think though that I would meet one. Then, a bit over 30 years ago I met the person I was to marry, and who I will spend the rest of my life with. I always had it mind that before I would commit to anyone, and just as importantly, before they could commit to me, I would tell them all about myself.

I actually think that this is the most important piece of advice I could pass on to anyone, have the courage to tell early and be prepared, before you are fully bound together to lose, as to lose at the beginning is much less of a loss than much, much later.

Anyway, we got together and things were going well. One day, she mentioned, out of nowhere, that one of the things about her previous boyfriend was that she'd asked him to put a dress on and he'd refused. I didn't make anything of the comment at the time and let it pass, but noted what she had said. Then, a little later, one morning, she said to me that she'd had a really vivid dream of me and I'd been wearing a skirt. I asked how I'd looked in the dream and she said, lovely. This I duly noted. Then, a short while later we went away on holiday together, our first holiday and the first time that we'd spent a full two weeks together. We got on famously and had a great time. We were clearly falling for each other.

On the last night of the holiday I knew that I had to put my own rule into effect. I would have to tell her that I liked to cross dress. Bearing in mind what she had already said I was reasonably confident, but until you present someone with the stark truth you can never know how they will react. So, at the end of the evening I plucked up the courage and told her that I had something to tell her and said "I'm a transvestite". "Is that it?" she said.

We talked late into the night about it and it was great for two reasons. Firstly, I had admitted to both myself and to another person my true self and secondly, while we were having this chat I was wearing some of her clothes which she had given me to keep. And since that day, I've dressed when I want and we've never had any secrets between us.

So yes, these things do happen, but they are fleetingly rare. I am just so very grateful that it happened to me as, like the OP, I feel truly blessed. As a brief aside, because this happened to me, I don't do the lottery as I feel that I have already won a prize far bigger than any lottery and to want more would be greedy.

Ressie
10-26-2017, 07:02 AM
missjoan, are you ever gonna confess that you were a CD all along? And let me know if she has any single friends that have the same inclination ;)

BrendaPDX
10-26-2017, 07:26 AM
Congratulations! Sounds like a perfect start to a wonderful relationship. Oh, yes do keep us up to date! Brenda

Sarasometimes
10-26-2017, 07:27 AM
Is this a post of yours from the past?

missjoann49,

09-02-2013, 02:33 PM #16
missjoann49's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2010
Before I started my transition, I had been wearing womans jeans for years, and I worked in the construction industry...nobody ever said a word to me...Since I have been undergoing my transition for me it is nothing but womans clothing"

I'm confused?

Vicky_Scot
10-26-2017, 09:18 AM
Mmmmm sorry but agree with a few people on here. I think this is wishful thinking.

Sherrii
10-26-2017, 09:55 AM
I believe your story. Why wouldn't I? Until I have a reason not to I will. Good for you, I would just say don't go too fast and scare her. Let her lead the way at least for a while. Sherrii

Sarasometimes
10-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Sherrii Check the OP's previous posts...they don't add up.

In transition in 2013?

grace7777
10-26-2017, 08:16 PM
You should have told her before you got married. This could have turned into a disaster, if she would have caught you and not liked the idea. She should have been informed so she could make her own decision.

patti1569
10-26-2017, 08:23 PM
Sounds amazing! Have fun, but I would recommend telling her that you have been dressing prior to this. That way everything is on the up and up! Sounds like she will be open to it! :)

abby054
10-26-2017, 08:29 PM
... She noticed my interest in lingerie, especially when she wore hose, my watching her put makeup on, etc.

It does not always end this way. My wife left the bathroom door open when she was putting on her makeup one day a long time ago. I happened to walk by and glanced at her. She turned and bit my head off, accusing me of studying how to put on makeup. A few months later, I made the mistake of entering the bedroom while she was putting on her hosiery. She bit my head off again. I took our daughter shopping awhile ago and made the mistake of assembling an outfit for our daughter to try on. Daughter liked the outfit but when wife heard about it, she ripped me ten ways from Sunday. Long story short...she now has her own dressing room. We keep the door closed and no one but her opens that door. We all keep a poker face when she is in there and give her no clues. Be careful out there.

Rabecca
10-28-2017, 07:36 AM
You are lucky time for some fun.

Krisi
10-28-2017, 07:52 AM
missjoan, are you ever gonna confess that you were a CD all along? ...........

I would suggest not "confessing". Just let her believe that this is a new thing that she introduced you to.

Ressie
10-28-2017, 10:39 AM
You may be right Krisi. But I'm thinking maybe the SO had an inkling that missjoan had a thing for female clothes at some point in their relationship. There are women that can read us quite well because they've had experiences with other men (that liked wearing female clothing).

Stephanie47
10-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Yes, there may be women who can read us quite well, but, I suspect they run in the other direction when they find out. I don't know if the post is on the level or not, but, it is possible if not probable. My wife and I dabbled in nightgowns for me under the premise I enjoyed the feel of nylon, which I do. Nylon gowns started my journey and my wife did buy me hosiery and a garter belt too. However, when she realized this was more than bedroom fetish play, she did a total 180 and was turned off. It is also possible a woman may lure her male further and further down the road to see just how much he will tolerate. Then she may come to the conclusion he is something she is really not interest in. As we have read numerous times there isn't always a happy ending to the story.

TracyT
10-28-2017, 11:41 AM
It seems like this post is a fantasy. Nevertheless, I want to add that almost without exception, every woman I've been in a relationship with, whether I'd mentioned my CDing or not (usually not), has at some point said something along the lines of "Wow you'd make a cute girl." With my high school girlfriend it started with "Wow your hair would look great rolled," and went from there to my joining the drill team wearing the girls' outfit. With my wife it started on our 2nd date with "Do you ever wear skirts?" and my telling her I'm a lifelong CD, to today where I dress in women's clothes more or less fulltime.
I think this has to do with a) my appearance , which at least when I was younger was somewhat androgynous, especially with my hair long; and b) the kind of women I'm attracted to and the kinds of relationships I form. I also may have made a few hints along the way ("I love that lip shade on you -- what's it called?") ("Wow do I need a manicure....") (I'm tired of my hair like this. Do you have any suggestions?")
My conclusions: 1. Many women enjoy being with an androgynous man, although their enthusiasm usually cools when it goes "too far," wherever that line is;
2. It's great fun as long as it's mutual, and playful, and stylish;
3. Nothing substitutes for honesty. I am not in favor " Why no, I have never worn a dress!" when it's not the truth.

Warmly,

TT

Donna St. Marten
10-28-2017, 12:09 PM
You can always tell it's bogus when they write "my wife and are are about the same size".