PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Panties Under Male Clothes to Doctor Visit

ChubbyLeahCD
10-25-2017, 01:26 PM
Has anyone gone to the doctor in male clothes but with panties on and was asked to remove clothes or drop the pants before?
I have always wanted to do so but I am always afraid. Afraid of the doctor seeing me as a freak and not taking me seriously. Afraid of the doctor noting on my chart and the confidential information following me wherever I go.
Afraid of it going on my chart and one day somehow my wife finding out or my employer through the insurance company.

Can anyone share positive experiences doing so or can relate to these fears?

Richelle423
10-25-2017, 01:36 PM
I would wear overtly fem. Panties. I have a cuople pairs of Haines cotton boy shorts that could. Pass as mens

Kayliedaskope
10-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Yes. This topic has been brought up several times. Some feel they need to hide their panty-wearing by having their male tightly whities for the doctor visits, while others are like, "Chill, ese, it's just underwear." (I'm also a member over on hewearspanties.com, and there's at least half a dozen threads on this very subject.)

Bottom line is, more than likely the doctor and nurses have seen it before. They won't write it down - very unprofessional - and at maximum, maybe one of the nurses will make a comment like "Cute panties" or "Nice Lace." One or two may even ask where you bought them, but those people are few and far between. The best way to handle it is simply do it and own like it's no big thing.

ChubbyLeahCD
10-25-2017, 02:04 PM
I like the way you think. Hmmm may have to do that for my physical next year.

Rachael Leigh
10-25-2017, 02:58 PM
Yes, twice and no big deal and I've gone to my dermatologist once with peach ones on as well as painted toenails.
Not a big deal.

jack-ie
10-25-2017, 03:09 PM
Shortly after I began dressing seriously, I fell and tore cartilage in my knee. Not only was I wearing panties but my legs were also shaven. There was no reaction whatsoever, not a single comment or even a second glance.

marshalynn
10-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Last time at doctors visit, I had on pink panties, didn't think about the color until I got home. Several people saw them, they also saw the fuchsia nail polish I had on my fingers and toes. Not a thing was said. Marshalynn

Majella St Gerard
10-25-2017, 03:53 PM
You're paranoid

Karmen
10-25-2017, 04:16 PM
I done it. It was not planned the first time, but it happened to me last year when I went to the doctor because of skin problems on my face and didn't expect I'll have to undress at all. I was wearing white lace panties and pantyhose under my male jeans and had painted toenails. I was quite nervous and embarrassed when undressing, but didn't want to say no when he said I have to completely undress, except underwear so he can check if I have same skin problems on some other parts of my body. Doctor was very professional, didn't say anything or do anything that might suggested he disapproves that. I wore panties and pantyhose when visiting my family doctor as well since than and she asked me why I wear it and how long I dress like that, but was also cool about it. I think your personal doctor is one of safest person to come out first.

Michala
10-25-2017, 07:52 PM
About a week ago I was at the optometrist for a vision problem. The problem is a cataract, which I was pretty sure was the problem. I had worn a bra thinking it was only a vision test. Everything was fine until we scheduled a date to have cataract surgery. She then began to do a few physical checkups. Everything was fine until she grabbed her stethoscope to check my heart. She kept it on top my shirt instead of reaching inside to the skin and I'm not sure if she felt the bra under my shirt but I know she had the stethoscope touching my bra. Nothing was said nor did she she appear to notice. Probably won't wear my bra the day of the surgery. Nervous and kind of thrilling all at the same time.

Tracii G
10-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Use the search engine here and find more answers to your question it has been discussed here many times.

My Dr has seen my panties many times as well as the female assistants and never had they commented.
From my research there are a lot of men that wear womens panties so its not all that uncommon for Doctors to see it.
They are professionals and quite honestly they don't care what kind of underwear you have on.
Its all in your head or you are scared they are going to think you are gay.
I am the only gay man I know that wears womens panties in my close group the other 30 or so all wear guy underwear I know because I asked.

IleneD
10-25-2017, 08:16 PM
I'd pick my finest, most lacy pair and head to that doctor in a heart beat.
Listen, ..... most doctors don't care. You probably can't surprise most of them. They've seen a lot of naked and lightly dressed people.
Don't sweat it. Just do it.
HOWEVER....... (a little war story of mine about the hazards of underdressing).
I was flying a single seat A-7E jet. 28,000 ft. Night; dead of night. Trying to take fuel at an in-flight tanker. When I began to pull out of the basket the valve broke. Raw fuel dumped all over my aircraft and down the intake. It ignited and the next I knew the jet was inside a giant fireball, and the one engine I had chugged to a stop. The plane fell like a refrigerator.
I had been wearing panties under my flight suit and flight gear. And as the powerless jet was falling and I tried all my emergency procedures for an air start of the engine, (it took more than 2 tries), all I could think about was that I would have to EJECT from my jet. When you eject from an aircraft or have a mishap the first thing that happens upon SAR recovery and return to the boat is a visit to the Flight Surgeon who gives the pilot ejectee a complete physical (and takes blood/urine samples, etc). Here I was in panties, scrambling to start my jet engine and worrying about being found in women's underwear.
I started the engine and flew back to the ship, BTW.

BettyMorgan
10-25-2017, 08:18 PM
If you think the doctor would make a note on the chart that you visited him wearing panties then it's time to find another doctor.
But seriously, if it is not medical related or a reason you're seeking medical care, then he would not mark that on a chart.
And your wife would not have access to your chart. It's your medical record, not her's.

I've gone to a doctor for a toe issue. Completely forgot about my painted toe nails. LOL, oh well. He just smiled and performed his exam. All very professional.

sometimes_miss
10-25-2017, 09:06 PM
If you're so concerned about how people will think of you if you are caught 'underdressing', then what's the big deal about just wearing men's underwear for a day? I mean, it's like putting on a raincoat if it's raining outside. You wear what's appropriate for the chore you have to do. Then when you're done, you go home and put on what you really want to wear.

I don't quite get the whole expression by some that 'I absolutely positively MUST be wearing female clothing, accessorize with female jewelry, have make up and nail polish on, every second of every day, or I'll DIE! So I MUST do it constantly!'

This odd belief that being adorned as a female every single second, is somehow akin to being as necessary for basic survival as much as the air that we breath seems pretty absurd. While we are obviously much more comfortable in girl clothes, the occasional wearing of men's attire won't kill or even damage anyone , and behaving as if it will is just one more reason people think we're nuts.

Dee Baker
10-25-2017, 09:16 PM
I don't think they have a column in their documents for (what kind of underwear was the patient wearing). Wear what you like.

Diane Smith
10-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Doctors and nurses have seen my lacy panties, polished toenails, shaved arms and legs and feminine tattoos and piercings more times than I can count now. The most that's ever happened is that I've been complimented a few times on my choice of nail colors.

- Diane

ChubbyLeahCD
10-25-2017, 09:44 PM
If you're so concerned about how people will think of you if you are caught 'underdressing', then what's the big deal about just wearing men's underwear for a day? I mean, it's like putting on a raincoat if it's raining outside. You wear what's appropriate for the chore you have to do. Then when you're done, you go home and put on what you really want to wear.

I don't quite get the whole expression by some that 'I absolutely positively MUST be wearing female clothing, accessorize with female jewelry, have make up and nail polish on, every second of every day, or I'll DIE! So I MUST do it constantly!'

This odd belief that being adorned as a female every single second, is somehow akin to being as necessary for basic survival as much as the air that we breath seems pretty absurd. While we are obviously much more comfortable in girl clothes, the occasional wearing of men's attire won't kill or even damage anyone , and behaving as if it will is just one more reason people think we're nuts.

No, my thing is that I’m closeted so every little bit that I can get or every little opportunity that I can safely and discretely our myself, if I feel safe, I want to take that opportunity.
Feeling safe is the key, from a personal safety and also privacy and being outed standpoint.

Amy Lynn3
10-25-2017, 09:59 PM
If you go to the same GP I do he has saw my panties, along with his female PA. She was the first to see them when she ask me to lower my pants for a shot in the hip, for a sinus infection. Wear whatever you like to the doctor and you will be fine.

FrannGurl
10-25-2017, 10:01 PM
A doctor is there to first,give you care. The doctors have seen everything from tattoos, piercings, and more. I can understand to a point why you are thinking about or want to do it in a way. Ive done it...So just do it. A doctor is there for your health but he might think youre cute too.... kidding

Sarasometimes
10-25-2017, 10:33 PM
I only wear plain black microfiber Hanes X temp panties, 365/yr. my Doc has seen mine a few times and she has had no visible reaction.

Majella, You got me thinking maybe it is Pantinoia

Rachelakld
10-25-2017, 11:16 PM
I had a small problem with my rear end (that lead to a whole lot of procedures and people including medical students looking up inside me, MRI, cameras)

But I didn't wear any undies, under my skirt, figured I would just have to take them off anyway.
The doc did ask if I was gay, as that could have been a cause of my illness

Robin2005
10-26-2017, 04:30 AM
I go to me doctor all of the time in panties and a bra. my regular doctor, a man, did ask why I was wearing a bra when he noticed it the first time but never a comment about my panties.

Charlotte7
10-26-2017, 04:50 AM
I had a similar but different experience a while back. As a result of a bout of illness I lost a bit of weight. I had it to lose so not a bad thing. I only ever presented to the doctor in full male mode. Needless to say the doctor, a lady doctor, was pleased with the weight loss and the general improvement in my health. During one consultation she was congratulating the new me and asked if I'd had to buy some new clothes, adding that she thought I would need to have done as she had "seen the marks on my body." We both knew exactly what she meant :heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

Joan58
10-26-2017, 06:00 AM
September 2016, 2 ER visits,followed by surgery.in pantys each time. No one cared. and yes the problem was under my pantys

Ashlee
10-26-2017, 07:48 AM
I had painted toes for my last physical but he said I could leave my socks on. To wear panties...I suppose I could as they hand me a Johnny when I get in the room and could just crumple my jeans up with the panties in them.

Sarasometimes
10-26-2017, 08:02 AM
Rachel, hope all is well and those kinds of issues can be rather embarrassing to have treated so I'm glad you didn't let that crimp your style. and you kept your sense of humor...no panties to save time dressing. LOL

Krisi
10-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Has anyone gone to the doctor in male clothes but with panties on and was asked to remove clothes or drop the pants before?
I have always wanted to do so but I am always afraid. Afraid of the doctor seeing me as a freak and not taking me seriously. Afraid of the doctor noting on my chart and the confidential information following me wherever I go.
Afraid of it going on my chart and one day somehow my wife finding out or my employer through the insurance company.

Can anyone share positive experiences doing so or can relate to these fears?
I don't think the doctor will care and he/she will certainly not write it on your chart but are you saying your wife might find out about you wearing women's panties from the doctor? You are saying that you wear women's panties and your wife doesn't already know about it? Do you and your wife live in the same house? How do you get the panties on and off without her seeing them? How do you launder and store them?

Traci H
10-26-2017, 08:28 AM
I recently ended up in the hospital due to an accident and was going to have surgery the next morning. As I was admitted and laid in the bed, they advised I should put on a hospital gown...lovely garments they are. I was told I could leave my underwear on or off. While I was wearing my Vanity Fair full Illumination briefs in white. I simply pulled off the shorts and panties in one swoop and put on the gown. My wife was beside me and I don't think it made her happy. I was not too worried about the staff, just my wife. She took those home with her and that was the last of it.

A few days later when I was discharged, she needed to bring me clean clothes. I was hopeful that within that package there would be a pair of panties, albeit is somewhat plain ones. Na, regular boxer briefs (I have a few pairs still hanging around for emergencies etc) so kind of disappointing. I am sure for her she wanted no drama and may in fact thought I wanted the guy briefs to save me from embarrassment.

And yes, I am a chicken. For my followup, I wore a pair of tightie whiteys (yuck) as I knew I had to pull my pants down for a look see and xray. Just did not want the drama at that point, more concerned about my recovery, etc.

I think next time I will wear a pair of my Jockey NPLP hip briefs. Those are wonderful, yet somewhat plain. Black or white would seem to be somewhat nondescript. I know chicken.

nikkim83
10-26-2017, 09:17 AM
The nurses and staff may giggle a bit. That will be the end of it. I promise you all doctor's see WAY WAY worse than that in a 1 hour span. My wife works for a Dermatologist, and the things they see.

ChubbyLeahCD
10-26-2017, 12:48 PM
I don't think the doctor will care and he/she will certainly not write it on your chart but are you saying your wife might find out about you wearing women's panties from the doctor? You are saying that you wear women's panties and your wife doesn't already know about it? Do you and your wife live in the same house? How do you get the panties on and off without her seeing them? How do you launder and store them?

Yes I’m closeted.
It takes a lot of skills to get that done without her catching me. Nerve wrecking.

wanda66
10-26-2017, 01:41 PM
No big deal...
Just wear them and be done with it.I doubt the doctor will even notice. Once I had on pantyhose,not thinking ahead obviously, the nurse just had me remove them.after stepping out. On her return not a word . Come to think of it I don’t think I have any “male” panties .

Robin777
10-26-2017, 07:42 PM
A couple of years ago I had an office visit for a bad breakout of dermatitis on my arms. After the exam The doctor prescribed a steroid shot to clear it up. I had to drop trou to get it. I had on a pair of bright red panties. The only thing that happened was I got a smile out of the nurse and I was a little embarrassed. So now I wear white panties when I go to the doctor.

Trione
10-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Had surgery last year, on my chest but as I was getting back to my room from recovery the nurse said she had to check my butt, I didn't think anything of it at the time, but soon came to relize that she just wanted to check out a tattoo I had on my butt. No big deal.

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2017, 08:22 PM
Hi Leah:hugs:, I wear a light panty girdle at the DR. office and the Hospital with no problems.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

patti1569
10-26-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm not big on underdressing, but I always have shaved legs. No one at Dr office has ever commented on it. I would say that if you do wear panties it will be talked about but not documented. No reason to. I'm an ex ER nurse and have seen it all. Of course I am sensitive to the issue ;)

jennifer1958
10-28-2017, 03:09 PM
Many times....with panties, shaved legs and underarms. Never had to remove socks to observe my french pedicure toes.

Jennifer

CONSUELO
10-28-2017, 06:40 PM
You are being way too worried about such a small and inconsequential thing. I always wear feminine underwear and I never worry about such issues. Earlier this year I had an annual check up with a dermatologist. The usual routine is I take off my shirt exposing my depilated upper body in the process and he scans my body with a special light looking for any signs of skin cancer. His nurse/assistant is always with him taking notes. This year he also asked to see my legs so I had to lower my jeans to expose them and of course I was wearing a very nice pair of pink panties. They were not see-through however. He scanned my legs without showing any sign of interest in what I was wearing and neither did his nurse. He left and I had a brief conversation with the nurse about skin care etc. and it was all very professional. No medical person would take notes on what you wear and they never would include such information on an insurance claim. Why would they. It is irrelevant and would confuse the reimbursement process. Your interaction with your doctor is private and nothing should be disclosed to your employer and of course no information is shared with anyone else including your spouse.

So stop worrying about such issues. The fears are completely unwarranted. All the doc is interested in is treating whatever medical problems you have. Your choice of underwear is not a medical problem.

CynthiaD
10-28-2017, 07:08 PM
Yes, many times. I usually wear plain black microfiber panties. There has never been the slightest comment.

Cherylgyno
10-28-2017, 07:38 PM
Worst experience was a nurse asked where I bought my panties and the brand. Next visit she was wearing same color boyshorts.
Medical people have seen more than most could comprehend.

Diane Smith
10-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Just this past Thursday, I had a routine checkup with a cardiologist, new to me, whom I'd never met before. I never had to expose my underwear during the exam, but did have to take off my shoes and socks so she could do an EKG and check for swelling in my feet and ankles. My deep purple toenails and floral foot tattoos were on full display the whole time. No reaction or comment at all from the doctor except praise for my skinny, fluid-free ankles.

- Diane

Sarasometimes
10-29-2017, 07:14 AM
Maybe the OP has recently watched the Seinfeld episode where the doctor makes a note in her chart about Elaine being difficult, pretty funny but not real.

Tomara
10-29-2017, 09:02 AM
I wear my bras, breast forms and either panties or a thong all the time whether its dressing enfemme, casual male clothing or my work uniform and I'm quite comfortable doing so, I've been to my primary care Dr.for several appointments under-dressed and we've had several conversations about my dressing, no issues no problems, my feeling is that my dressing is part of my lifestyle and it's part of my well being so I'm happy to talk about it. His assistant has seen me in my bra, again no problems. I've also been to the ER, to my dermatologist, my shoulder surgeons, my urologist, my waxing appointments and my massage appointment all without any negative reactions or comments, most of them have had no reactions but other have asked questions about my choices and I'm happy to answer them honestly and openly.

Stephanie47
10-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Just a point of information. If you have any worry about whether the doctor/nurse made an notations in your medical records concerning wearing women's undergarments or more (maybe totally en femme in a traffic accident) ask for a copy of the medical record/chart. In Washington State there is a requirement for a medical provider to retain a chart for at least ten years after ceasing to render care. Within the last several years a medical provider I saw back in 1991 had discarded my medical records and found out the hospital I had been admitted to had also discarded the records due to age and inactivity. I would recommend getting copies of your records in a timely manner. Now I routinely get my records.

There may be some administrative records from a hospital admission which may not be with the chart. If you arrive via ambulance and your clothing is removed most of the time there is an inventory made.

The only time I felt embarrassment was as a teenager applying for a job with United Parcel Service. It required a physical. Unfortunately, I had worn one of my mother's pull on girdles which was very very snug on me and it left seam marks embedded in my butt. I tried massaging my skin like crazy trying to remove them, but, I did not know if they were still visible during the exam. You may want to keep this in mind if you're bashful and headed for a physical. There will be tell tale signs if you wear a snug girdle or bra before the exam.

Karmen
10-29-2017, 12:01 PM
Bra straps also leave marks on the skin for a few hours after you took it off. Another thing to consider before going to the doctor, if you wear a bra. It looks quite obvious.

Steph_CD_62
10-29-2017, 12:10 PM
This was the first year I have ever worn panties to the doctor for my yearly physical. Normally the doctor can run tests on my blood and the levels are low enough he never asks me to pull down my pants to check my prostate. Well this year he actually wanted to check so I just dropped both my pants and panties at the same time. Not sure if he noticed.

I know it is my wife's biggest fear that I will get into an accident and people will see my panties, I am at the point in my life I don't care what the doctors/nurses might think.

ChubbyLeahCD
10-30-2017, 11:31 AM
Bra straps also leave marks on the skin for a few hours after you took it off. Another thing to consider before going to the doctor, if you wear a bra. It looks quite obvious.

Now that is interesting. If I feel courageous enough, I may do that. Wear it at home and then go without and see if she asks about it. :-)

Jane G
10-30-2017, 01:26 PM
Long long time since I last under dressed. But yes, I had a medical once whilst I was still in the Navy. I had a full panty girdle an bra set on under my shirt. I was fully expecting to get examined and outed. At that time I was sure I was trans. The Female doctor just asked me lots of questions and never examined me. LoL, one of life's possible step change moments, that simply never happened.

Alice B
10-30-2017, 01:53 PM
All the time including a few visits to the ER. Nothing to be worried about.

StephanieCLT
10-30-2017, 02:27 PM
I've got a doctor's appointment in 2-3 weeks. I think I'm totally going to do this!

ChubbyLeahCD
10-30-2017, 02:37 PM
I've got a doctor's appointment in 2-3 weeks. I think I'm totally going to do this!

Let me know how it goes girl!

Robertacd
10-30-2017, 02:47 PM
You can find my favorite wearing panties to the doctor here https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?252176-Dr-Visit-in-bright-red-panties&highlight=panties

jazzysherry
10-31-2017, 04:28 AM
I think as in many other walks of life, Drs are not bothered. I have seen 2 lady Doctors and the local nurse whilst dressed as Sherry. A little bit of confusion to start and asking if I wanted anything changed on my personal details but nothing more. Made it easier when I requested a letter regarding traveling dressed.

ChubbyLeahCD
10-31-2017, 01:57 PM
I called my PCP pretending to be a new patient and said that I’m LGBT and asked if she is LGBT friendly and was told that she very much is. Then excited, I called my dermatologist and did the same and got an even more resounding Yes.
So I guess when I have my next appointment with my PCP in December, I will be wearing my pink bikini cut panties and next year when I go to the dermatologist, I may do the same. :-)

Thank you girls

Kiwi Primrose
10-31-2017, 10:31 PM
I have always believed a doctor should see you as you are to understand you better. Medicos have seen my bra and panties and the only comment was "are you painting your nails for a reason?".

Jessica_Proton
11-10-2017, 11:47 PM
As I get more confident, I would like to do this well. Just recently traveled for Andrew days with only panties. Felt great knowing I had something feminine on the whole trip. Airports and all!

Jessica

SaraLin
11-11-2017, 06:21 AM
I have had varied responses from medical professionals over the years, all the way from a doctor refusing to admit me to the hospital because I was in panties (said out of my sight but not out of my hearing) to a "so?" reaction. But since I'm not really out to the world at large, I have adopted a philosophy from my years of having security clearances - if they don't have a 'need to know' then I'm simply not letting them know. So for me it's less effort to put on a pair of manties for the visit than to bother wondering about acceptance or reactions to what I'm wearing. A temporary wardrobe change does me no harm, and keeps the waters calmer.

Fundle
11-11-2017, 11:02 PM
On a visit a couple of weeks ago to a new (to me) urologist, I wore my bra (as always), figuring he was only examining my penis. Wrong -- it was a pre-surgery appointment, and he also needed to listen to my heart. He lifted my shirt to discover the bottom edge of my bra. "What is this garment?" was all he asked, and I simply explained I had large boobs (which I do), and I always wore a bra, but wouldn't have worn it if I'd known he was going there. He said nothing more about it. No big deal. I have another appointment next week and will wear a bra again, since he's already seen it and I have no reason not to wear it.

jjjjohanne
11-12-2017, 12:35 PM
I have gone to my eye doctor a few times in a skirt, etc. as a man. No one mentioned it. Once, while picking up my glasses, I said to the lady helping me (we were the only ones in the office, I think), "Thank you for being so understanding." She said something reassuring in reply.

I have never gone to my family doctor while dressed or underdressed. Here is why. I had a friend who said they did medical transcription. That got me thinking... If my doctor wrote in my file that I have crossdressing tendencies and someone not in the room transcribes his notes, then my secret is in someone else's hand. I don't know why it does not bother me about the eye doctor in the same way. (This would not be my only contradiction!)

Once, I asked a nurse who had previously worked in an emergency room if it was true that a large number of guys wear women's underwear. She replied with a lot of exuberance that "a lot of men wear panties -- and pantyhose too! *I* don't even wear pantyhose!" She seemed to be laughing at them. She said that men come into the family practice office that we were in dressed that way as well. I asked her how common was it. She said that she thought it was one in every 10 - 15 men. (7%-10%) I would be shocked if she was correct. So, I have asked another ER nurse since then. That nurse was a respiration nurse (she puts the tube down your throat). She had never seen it before. Maybe men are covered up with a gown before she comes around... I don't know.

Nastasha
11-26-2017, 08:27 PM
Yes I had my bi-annual checkup a few weeks ago and wore panties. I had to drop my pants for the turn your head and cough routine, doctor and nurse both saw what I was wearing, nothing was said. My doctor knows I wear panties and bras, she's seen me in them numerous times.
Over the last 30 years doctors and nurses in the office and ER a few times have seen me in panties and bras. I've only had a few comments made about them, one nurse said they were cute and my old doctor said "oh, OK" the first time she saw them.

It's like I've mentioned before, if you don't make a big fuss over it, my experience has been that neither do they.

PamelaRI
11-27-2017, 12:16 AM
I have a very good rapport with my PCP and her office as I've also supported their computers. She's also my wife's Dr as well as a few other relatives on her side. I'm usually the last appointment of the day and spend a couple of hours there between my appointment and us just talking as she wraps up her day. As I've posted before, I don't have any men's underwear any more. So for the last couple of years, it's panties every day. I can't say for sure that she or her assistant have or haven't noticed my panties or hairless body, but nothing has ever been said or any inappropriate reaction noticed but I do try to stay covered up. Of course, I haven't told her about my angst over my apparent dysphoria. Perhaps that will change at my next appointment.

jodylynn113
12-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Yes I have been to the doctor dressed and underdressed. Never a comment about my bras or panties or anything. Most anyone has said. My PCP asked if I was having sex with men and if I am They should be wearing protection.

ChubbyLeahCD
12-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Tomorrow is the day. Gonna wear my pink cotton fruit of the loom panties!

Jin
12-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Sure, always. Once a new nurse was taking my vitals, me in only panties. She said they looked cute. She later said that when she first started, she was surprised how many men wore panties, but now she is surprised how many do not have a proper fit.

Ceera
12-05-2017, 12:05 AM
I went to a Veteran's Administration clinic recently for a CAT scan of my torso and groin areas, checking for possible kidney stones. A military veteran's medical facility. I was in male presentation and outwardly dressed in male-appearing clothes - unadorned women's jeans, a unisex t-shirt, and women's sneakers - but I was also wearing Vanity Fair Illumination string bikini panties in a Navy blue, satin fabric under my jeans. Once I was laying on the CAT Scan table, they had me pull my pants down to my knees, though they did drape a sheet over me first. However, as I stood up to get my pants back on after the procedure, I am quite sure the male medical technician was able to clearly see the panties. Yet he didn't make any comments or give me any strange looks at all.

My nails are also done as feminine shaped and colored acrylic nails, and I have pierced ears with simple 3mm gold ball stud earrings. The only comment either has garnered at that VA clinic was admiring, positive comments from the nurses, who loved my color choices for my nails, and wanted to know where I get my nails done!

On several other occasions I have gone to doctor visits while wearing panties. Sometimes I did need to disrobe, but when the doctor or nurse saw the panties, they didn't comment at all.

Hell on Heels
12-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Hell-o Leah,
I wouldn't even think of (ok, maybe I'd think about
it, but it would never happen) wearing panties to visit
my optometrist!

Oh Geez! Now it sounds like I don't trust
my optometrist!

Seriously though, he's a good guy!

My medical care is to closely related to my home life
to even consider something so unnessisary.

Much Love,
Kristyn

Sometimes Steffi
12-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Last time I went to the dermatologist for a full body scan, I went with painted toes, even though I knew that I would have to strip down to my skivvies. She always gives me the results of the body scan, and she did note (on my permanent record) that I was wearing toe nail polish. BTW, she (and her assistant) complimented me on my choice of color.

Diane Smith
12-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Why on earth would your dermatologist need to record for posterity that you were wearing nail polish? It seems like an unnecessary and potentially embarrassing breach of privacy to me. Medical records should only include information that is directly relevant to the health of the patient.

- Diane

Kayliedaskope
12-06-2017, 04:04 PM
I can see the doctor's notes on this one ...

"Patient in fine health, all tests negative, and oh yes, he was wearing rainbow sparkle glitter polish on his freshly pedicured toenails."

I agree, sounds like a breach of privacy there. Why does the fact that you wear nail polish have to be in your permanent record? Unless maybe it was your own personal copy of the record, then she went back and edited that part out of the permanent one.

Sometimes Steffi
12-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Why on earth would your dermatologist need to record for posterity that you were wearing nail polish? It seems like an unnecessary and potentially embarrassing breach of privacy to me. Medical records should only include information that is directly relevant to the health of the patient.

- Diane

I can see the doctor's notes on this one ...

"Patient in fine health, all tests negative, and oh yes, he was wearing rainbow sparkle glitter polish on his freshly pedicured toenails."

I agree, sounds like a breach of privacy there. Why does the fact that you wear nail polish have to be in your permanent record? Unless maybe it was your own personal copy of the record, then she went back and edited that part out of the permanent one.

I wondered about it myself. The only thing that I could think of was that she couldn't see any skin cancer under the toe nails. But not being a medical professional, I don't know if that makes sense.

It was my personal copy, but I con't know if she noted it on my permanent record. I owned it going in, and had no problem seeing on the report. I thought that it was funny. But, my wife sees the same dermatologist, and it wouldn't be so funny if my wife found out. But, that would kind of be a HIPAA privacy violation.

Allison Chaynes
12-07-2017, 12:44 AM
I have. Earlier last year, had a gout attack, I assumed the clinic would give me a Loratab or other pill form
Of painkiller. Nope, Tordol shot... no biggie, right? Except it goes into the buttcheek! No way to hide it, just own it. Nothing was said about the obvious panties I had on.

Elizabeth G
12-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Hi Leah,

Is there any update? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know how it went...

Elizabeth