PDA

View Full Version : am man in a womens mind in a mans body

Missy
03-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Ok long line
Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. but I will settle for dressing as a women in panties and bras
yes I am alone in my thinking or maybe not

Missy

Nikki Dee
03-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Ok long line
Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. but I will settle for dressing as a women in panties and bras

Missy
Get outa here.!!!...toned arms, legs, six pack.???...never get even close to thinking about it...I'm far too comfortable being who I really am.
Nikki. x

Julie Avery
03-11-2006, 03:25 PM
I don't mean this in a mean way, more in an "I love that you posted this" way: This is the funniest CD fantasy I've come across! If I understand what you're saying, it's a way of imagining a macho man who is jealous of you because you crossdress.

Think I'll try it on for size sometime ;)

I think we've all got funny fantasies, kudos to you for being bold enough to share yours in a perfectly tasteful way.

Butterfly Bill
03-11-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't really know what you mean by "six pack abs". When someone drinks a lot of six packs, he usually gets what is more commonly referred to as a "beer belly", which is quite unlike "washboard abs".

I've worked construction most of my life, so I've got some muscles that I am pretty satisfied with. My pectorals can fill out a dress as well as boobs can. And I have had woman friends look at my legs and say "You're gonna make a lot of women jealous." When selecting clothes to buy, I look for ones that hang well on my male physique.

GypsyKaren
03-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Muscles? I'm much to lazy for such nonsense.

Karen

Julie York
03-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok long line

Missy

I'm confused.
WHILST dressed as a woman do I wish I was a 'fit' sexy bloke with a good body?

I have enough problems.

My head just exploded.

:eek:

Jennaie
03-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I think I understand what you are asking. With the exception of the six-pack abs, they don't work together very well.

I enjoy a sport that requires a great deal of strength and fitness to be good at.
So I already have a six-pack, and my arms are toned, and I keep my weight very low.

As far as the six-pack goes, it works both ways. It reveals a trim waistline. My arms on the other hand are the reason I am aftraid to go out sleeveless.

The guys in my group "wish" that they could perform in our sport as well as I do. Many of them are much younger than I am. There are many people, including females who are better at this sport than I am, but within my group I am the Alpha.

I excercize my butt off to achieve this. But I live for this sport and although it dampers my ability to "pass" in a sleeveless top, I wouldn't give it up just to look more fem.

Sierra Evon
03-11-2006, 05:00 PM
It just does'nt seem atractive to me , but if that's you thing its all good,
more power to ya. 0.02 I guess I'm too gurly , girl !!!

Teresa Amina
03-11-2006, 05:27 PM
The only six packs I've ever had ended up as beer cans all over the floor!

Deborah
03-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Actually no i wish i had bigger breasts, thinner waist, bigger hips and nothing down below. ;)

Jacqui
03-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I think the closest I can relate is one time while dressed, I had done one of my best taping jobs and I was admiring my cleavage wishing that it was real.

Then suddenly, I had this thought that if I really were a woman and wanted to see what it was like to be a man, would I be able to bind my boobs so people would think I had a flat chest...not necessarily washboards (6 pack), but just a regular flat chested guy. How would I handle my hair? Would I have to cut it short and dye it a different color? Would there be any other fem givaways that I would have to adjust? And mentally, could I all-of-a-sudden adjust my mind to the stereotypical macho mentality.

In short, for one moment I was caught in a "fem" mind thinking about what it would be like to be a man.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Francesca Chantel
03-11-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Penny
03-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Huh?

Deborah
03-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Huh?

Do you wish you looked as buff as Arnold Shwarznegger (body wise) while you had a dress on?
At least that's the way i interpreted the question.

Cathy Anderson
03-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Actually, lately when I see a muscular guy I tend to think I'm glad not to be that way.

Cathy

Sarah Rabbit
03-12-2006, 04:27 AM
Ok long line
Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. Missy

If I did , would I be Here?

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Christy
03-12-2006, 10:36 AM
NOT A CHANCE big boy, when I am en-femme this CD only wish is to be
soft, slender and feminine looking, Healthy of course but strong no no no

Christy

Sweet Virginia
03-12-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Here in the UK we have a comic genius called Eddy Izzard who's 'out' as a CD. In 1993 or thereabouts he came out with that wonderful line, I thought 'somebody out there is on my wavelength!'. Love to ya!

HaleyPink2000
03-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Thats way to out there for my mind to think about. No I am not going to ever think of being a big well built Man. I'm not, and haven't been since my service years. Nope can't make me think along those lines. LOL!

I'm way to into being a MTF CD!

Haley:)

Lisa Baby
03-12-2006, 11:04 AM
NOT A CHANCE big boy, when I am en-femme this CD only wish is to be
soft, slender and feminine looking, Healthy of course but strong no no no

Christy

I am Cristy' sister in this thought.

Lisa

Jessica
03-12-2006, 11:16 AM
I have to agree with Francesca's response
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body :D

Julie Avery
03-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Ok long line
Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me.
Missy

The first time I tried to parse this, I assumed that "wishing that that could be me" was a typo, and that Missy meant "wishing that they could be me" - as in, imagining a bodybuilder looking at Missy and the bodybuilder wishing that they could be a dainty CD. I thought that was a hilarious and imaginative fantasy. Pretty clear to me now that I was wrong in the way I parsed it ;)

So back to the original question, no, I never fantasize about being buff. :)

Khriss
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
..I'd supose I could do worse than...

Jane160
03-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Here in the UK we have a comic genius called Eddy Izzard who's 'out' as a CD. In 1993 or thereabouts he came out with that wonderful line, I thought 'somebody out there is on my wavelength!'. Love to ya!

Yes Eddy is a wonderful guy who I remember being interviewed on TV and asked "why do you wear womens clothes?".. his reply was perfect.....

they are NOT womens clothes......they are MINE :D

kymmieLorain
03-18-2006, 09:02 PM
I would want to toned not buff. I would love to have a body like the girl in the bowflex commercial very toned I am so green with envy/

Kymmie

Missy
03-18-2006, 10:18 PM
ok I guess I should give a better picture of what I mean
I am a man how likes to dress in womens cloths and at times when dressed I am not happy with the way I look and start thinking if things could be better if I was at least 175 lbs not the 235 lbs and that my mussles were toned not as big as a body builders amrs and legs tone with no fat cells showing and my tummy would have the six pack or wash broard look not the fat beer barall look. yes I am not happy with the way I look as a man and when I dress as a woman I am not happy with the way I look.
I was just thinking if I am the only one how has a problem being happy with the way I look ether way and by the way the replyes read I am alone in the way I feel

Missy

Joy Carter
03-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Missy I ;) don't know to many women who really love the way they look. The first time my SO saw me dressed she sead I looked better than she. Well that was a lie she looked great but then I was in her clothes and she was naked.

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 10:57 PM
a six pack I can do that one better I have a keg :D

Sweet Susan
03-19-2006, 02:23 AM
Ok long line

Missy

I have no idea what you just said.