PDA

View Full Version : Happy times dressing

AngieStone
10-25-2017, 06:34 PM
So I have been dressing and going out more as of late. Most of the time it is just to a large park near by and I just walk around. Not only do I getting to dress, but I get some exercise at the same time. Today while I was out a friend of mine called me and I just stood there on the bridge overlooking the river talking to him as people passed by not even giving me a second glance. Today after I got done and got into my male mood to do somethings that I needed to do, I noticed that I was very happy driving around town. I got to thinking and realized that it seems I am happy quite often after I get the chance to be Angie and just have a few stress free hours as myself. I have decided if it makes me that happy it stands to reason that I need more Angie time. Guess what that thinking made me happy as well!

Angie

Teresa
10-25-2017, 06:46 PM
AngieStone,
Moving into your comfort zone , how many people passed by and how many gave a second glance ? If you do it with confidence people do pick up on it , they will respond favourably to you . Just tell yourself I'm a person enjoying wearing certain clothes that I feel happy and content in , forget about the gender , that's how I feel about the situation now .

AngieStone
10-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Teresa yes I think I am moving into more of a comfort zone. That is wonderful and scary at the same time. I had about 15 people pass by me and the only thing anyone did was say hello and say what a wonderful morning it was. I am getting to feel about the situation the same as you do, just showing more confidence. Thank you Teresa for your comments.

Teresa
10-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Angie,
I will admit at times it is scary , waiting to be served for breakfast at the hotel when the dining room was full, the rest of my group said they would dress for breakfast and only two of us did . When someone is hungry and wants their bacon and eggs they don't appear to bother who is standing next to them !

AngieStone
10-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Teresa,
Yes bacon takes precedence over a man in a dress standing next to you...