PDA

View Full Version : Woops wrong people

lingerieLiz
10-28-2017, 09:45 PM
So today, I realize that it is trash day and I need to take the trash out. I jump up and put on a bra. Already had on panties so I put on a pair of running shorts that a woman friend had given me and a cotton tank top.

Took the trash can out just as the truck was coming down the street. After the truck went by I went out to retrieve the can and ran into a neighbor lady walking her dog. We talked some. She is well aware of my choice in clothes. Went back in to do some house work and have coffee.

I’m expecting my mail lady to deliver a package and heard her postal truck stop. The doorbell rings and I walk to the front of the house. She has seen me dressed several times so no big deal. I start to look through the peephole but know it was the package I was expecting. And, she always rings the bell and drives off unless she needs a signature.

As I swing open the door there stands two well dressed women whom I have no idea who they are. There is also a flyer on the handle that I assumed was what they were about to leave since I took a while to get to the door. I look at it and realize that it was from a lawn maintenance company. I look at them with their dumbfounded stairs at my breast realizing that the thin white tank easily showed my white bra under it and my running shorts were very short and famine in color. I asked, how can I help you? They said, they were out sharing the word. I realized they were Jehovah Witnesses. I explained that I was familiar with their beliefs, but not interested in converting. They seemed happy to leave.

Ironically, many years ago I was fully dressed and ready to go out when two women from the same organization stopped by where I was living. I was never sure that they realized I was not the woman of the house.

Tracii G
10-28-2017, 10:46 PM
I have answered the door enfemme to two J W's.
They just stood there with their mouths open and never said a word so I shut the door.

IleneD
10-28-2017, 11:49 PM
Liz,

Good for you, and good for them.
I tell you, you very likely made their day.

Pat
10-29-2017, 07:55 AM
Moderator's note: do keep in mind we don't allow discussion of religion (anyone's) in this forum. Those discussions can't end well. Second we don't allow posts mocking any person's beliefs or expression of those beliefs. There are elements of the OP that are fine to discuss, but stay off the religious angle please.

NancySue
10-29-2017, 09:04 AM
I’ve answered the door several times, casually dressed. At first...deer in the headlights. Most leave, but one UPS delivery person was also a cder. We chatted a little and agreed to not tell anyone.

StephanieM
10-29-2017, 11:25 AM
I don't think the JWs were shocked over what you were wearing, they were shocked that someone opened the door. :D

BLUE ORCHID
10-29-2017, 11:39 AM
Hi Liz:hugs:, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he said that absolutely nothing surprises him any more.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Krisi
10-30-2017, 09:00 AM
If the bell rings I look out through the blinds. If it's not someone I need to interact with I just ignore them and they go away. If it's someone I need to interact with, I do a quick change and answer the door. Obviously, I'm not wearing eye shadow, mascara, etc.

FedEx, UPS and USPS just drop the package, ring and walk away anyway.

Beverley Sims
10-30-2017, 10:54 AM
I do a bit of vetting of the front door, rarely trap myself or surprise others.

Alice Torn
10-30-2017, 02:53 PM
I have a lever, by the door. When i pull it, the people at the door fall through a trap door, and the purple people eater gets fed! LOL

Krisi
10-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Apparently, you can now buy a "doorbell" that rings on your cell phone wherever you are. You can talk to the people and see them on your phone. They can't see you. This would seem to be ideal for crossdressers.

lingerieLiz
10-30-2017, 09:15 PM
I have a peephole on the door that I can easily see through as to who is outside. We also have video cameras. The sequencing was what through me off. The mail truck and the door ring is what happens when my mail lady leaves packages. Wife thought it was funny. I live in a pretty safe and secure subdivision. Residents/police and others have seen me wearing obvious fem clothes. And, I didn't mean to indicate that the two women were anything but nice. If I was standing where they were I would have had my eyes on my breasts too.

greeneyes
10-30-2017, 09:21 PM
I don't think the JWs were shocked over what you were wearing, they were shocked that someone opened the door. :D

:rofl: Too funny!!!!!

docrobbysherry
10-30-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm a closet CD. If I was a TS I wouldn't mind who saw what I was wearing. As it is, I wouldn't answer my door dressed if it was the President himself!:straightface: