PDA

View Full Version : Drab shopping en femme

Lisajanne
03-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Confused? I like to shop wearing my women's clothes without a wig and with very little make up. I use just a hint of lipstick that matches my natural color. My jewelry was limited to a ladies watch and a gold chain with a charm. Today I wore my pink boy cut panties, my pink barelythere comfortable curves satin underwire(34b), black pantyhose, boot cut ladies jeans (14 long) and a pretty muti striped rib knit turtleneck sweater. It was 60 degrees out so I did not need a jacket. A couple picks are attached. OH I forgot I also wore my black pumps with a 2 inch heel.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lisajanne/detail?.dir=27c2&.dnm=cda7re2.jpg&.src=ph
My first stop was at Value City. I looked at all the tops and blouses, spent quite a bit of time at the Liz Claiborne 50per cent off rack. There were a number of other ladies going through the racks at the same time. I got a couple of second take glances. One women about 35 accidentlly dopped a top off one of the hangars right next to me. When she bent down to retrieve it I think she noticed my heels and gave me a big smile as she was standing straight up.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lisajanne/detail?.dir=27c2&.dnm=70c1re2.jpg&.src=ph

She went over to talk to her friend and I saw her grab her friends arm and whisper something to her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see them looking at me. Her friend had to walk around a rack to get a look at my heels. I didn't treally care. The were trying to be discreet but were certainly amused by my appearance.

I moved on to the pant suit and dresses rack. I found a terrific Rafaella grey tweed pant suit in a size 12. I took it over to the men's dressing room and tried it on. It fit very well except the slacks were a little short. I wanted it though. The jacket has a zip front -- very stylish. I needed a new top to wear underneathe it. So I was carrying around the pant suit while I looks for tops again. This time I had a purpose. I found a white silk tee. I proceeded to the checkout. It was very crowded -- only two check out clerks and about 5 people in line. And who doesn't appear right behind me in the check out line but the 2 gals who were whispering earlier. Coincindence??? I think they were curious about what I was purchasing and wanted a second chance to check me out. I turned around and smiled and said "Busy today" -- the blond smiled and replied back "Looks like you found somthing for yourself -- was that top on the Liz rack we were looking at? -- I didn't see one like that."
I blushed a little and said "no it was over by the suits" Her friend kept glancing at my heels. I felt a little uncomfortable. The check girl, about 20 years old just took my stuff off the hangars, rang it up and went about her business as usual. No reaction. As I was leaving I looked back and it appeared that her friend was having quite a conversation with the check out assistant. It wa swell worth getting a great pant suit.

I will follow up with the rest of my trip later.

Any other drab en feem shoppers out there?
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lisajanne/detail?.dir=27c2&.dnm=59d7re2.jpg&.src=ph

Katrina
03-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't see the pictures!!! How can you do that to us???? ;) And yes, I spend most of my time in femmy-drab. No makeup, wig, or breast forms, but mostly women's clothing. Today I went into DC wearing a girly pair of jeans with a cute girly belt as well as a pair of women's sneakers with a bit of glitter on them. I wore a guys shirt though. That type of clothing is typical of what I wear most days and usually when I'm shopping for Katrina.

Lisajanne
03-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Try it again. I set my yahoo pics to public. I could not attach them since the pop up function was being blocked.

Rachel Morley
03-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi Lisa,

Just like Miss Pinchy, your style of dressing is exactly the sort of thing I wear all the time in guy mode. I like to wear tight fitting low rise boot cut jeans with 2 1/2 inch heeled boots, a femme top and woman's cardigan - as a guy. People sometimes look at me a bit weird but most of the time they just ignore you. Here's a pic of me at home, I'll have to take some when I go out too.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1175/angelcropped6qt.jpg

Nicole Lee
03-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I've done it. ;) Although, I would probably wear only femme jeans .. nice tight (skin-tight around the ass and thighs ;)) low-rise boot-cut jeans. The rest would be drab attire .. but fairly form-fitting, with the shirt not hiding my shapely butt. Hehe. :)

Places I've shopped at while dressed like this:
TJ Maxx / Marshalls.
Kohls.
Sears.
Goodwill / Thrift stores. :)

Karren H
03-12-2006, 06:56 PM
I shop either fully enfemme or in drab. At local stores and i'm usually the only one at the dress sale rack wearing a male business suit. It's hell fighting off all those old ladies at Kmart!! Hehehehe Even tried on my new leather jackey in the womens department last Friday. No one paid me any attention. And after all, it is all about the money!!! A sale is a sale!!!

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
03-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Last summer, I went out a lot wearing ladies slacks, T-Shirt and ladies running shoes. Sometimes I even wore flesh colored lipstick. If anyone noticed, I did not see them or heard any comments. That part that no one noticed was that the slacks had no back pockets. LOL

limp wristed Janice
03-13-2006, 04:06 PM
i often shop wearing a nice blouse, cardigan or twin set, with a slight touch of lippy. Like to take a hand bag for good measure. The experience feels great

Janice
x