PDA

View Full Version : Embarressed

Georgina
10-29-2017, 05:09 PM
As I get older I seem to care less about being discovered. This seems to be a sentiment shared by others here. There is one thing that bothers me and that is my breast forms. I will not be embarrassed being caught in the clothes but, I will be embarrassed by my forms. I will quite happily state that I wear stockings, not pantyhose, that I always wear a girdle and that I like slips. I will admit wearing a bra but how do I explain breast forms without turning scarlet. Does anyone have something that they will find difficult to explain?

CarlaWestin
10-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Probably the question, "Why do you want to dress like a woman?"

But then again, I really don't care about that either.

Fiona123
10-29-2017, 05:25 PM
Say that you want to look authentic.

Tracii G
10-29-2017, 06:23 PM
I agree with Fiona.

Lana Mae
10-29-2017, 06:27 PM
You want to dress like a woman. So women have breasts which are larger than mine. So to look like a woman I need to wear breast forms to look like a woman! Justification! Hugs Lana Mae

DianeDeBris
10-29-2017, 06:36 PM
I've said more than once that, without my forms, my clothes simply don't hang right!

Alice Torn
10-29-2017, 06:51 PM
I use water balloons so i say water balloons or a stuffed bra.

BLUE ORCHID
10-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Hi Georgina :hugs:, The forms are part of the illusion that you are portraying.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Teresa
10-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Georgina,
I would be more embarrassed without breast forms , I thought I would concerned what people thought but my figure shape is wrong without them , now I don't give them too much thought just pop them in my bra and finish dressing and out the door .

I will have to get use to wearing a wig more or less full time, again going without just doesn't work for me .

I guess the only thing that is difficult to explain to others is why I need to dress at all, so it's the whole package that needs an explanation .

lingerieLiz
10-29-2017, 07:56 PM
First of all who would ask? If someone asks are those real say yes. Truth is in todays world many of the women are running around with implants. They aren't any more real than forms. My wife looked at me one day and asked if I had chiclets in. I didn't, she felt me up and said wow.

Women also by bras that push their breasts higher and add a cup or more in size. So enjoy and if they ask and it is a woman ask them the same question.

Nikki A.
10-29-2017, 08:14 PM
I don't think there is a question that is embarrassing to me anymore. I'll just answer any question as I see fit.
Only time I get flustered a bit is when I get a complement on my outfit. I'll say thank you and I try my best to look nice or not embarrass myself. Most cases they come back with that I am doing a nice job and have nothing to worry about

Linda P.
10-29-2017, 08:21 PM
For me, like many others of us, breast forms are an important and essential part of achieving the image and appearance I find most gratifying and pleasing. There are others who are fine without them, so it's a matter of an individual preference in a look and what is necessary for a man to wear in order to emulate the type of womanly image desired.

Pat
10-29-2017, 08:33 PM
There are a number of directions to go if questions about your forms come up. The best one is, "what's it to you?" But you can always say that you wear them to make the clothes look right (true.) They are a statement of intent (maybe true.) They are yours (true -- you have a receipt.) So much depends on context and, frankly, how sassy you're feeling at the moment.

Shely
10-30-2017, 03:37 AM
Brest's are the number 1 thing that signify womanhood (to me anyway). without them you are, well flat i guess. I want the total feeling i get with a nice pair. Enjoy the total experience.

Charlotte7
10-30-2017, 04:24 AM
For me, my breast forms are an essential part of who I am and I say that as a MIAD. I don't feel dressed without them. As for the original question, I don't really don't have anything difficult to explain, I like to dress up as a woman, I like how it makes me look and feel. Easy to explain, but oftentimes harder for the person hearing to understand.

Beverley Sims
10-30-2017, 07:29 AM
I would feel embarrassed without my forms.

deebra
10-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Georgina, if you dress to blend and go out you will and not get noticed but having a nice set of D boobs pushing out definitely says female and you will be stared at. If you are presenting as a male you have got to be a B, sucks doesn' it.

Jaylyn
10-30-2017, 08:30 AM
If I were out I'm afraid I wouldn't feel like the woman I'm portraying to be. After the bra goes on in pops the forms. ( now my big DDs do look out of place but I do enjoy wearing them. Just gives me a feeling of completion. Beside I love the jiggle and bounce when I walk in heels. Nothing like feelings that a real GG women gets who has large breasts.

Krisi
10-30-2017, 08:39 AM
I'm not sure what the point is here. If I'm wearing a dress, I will be wearing breast forms. Not only breast forms (and of course a bra), but hip and butt padding and a wig. It's a package deal.

NancySue
10-30-2017, 08:47 AM
I, too, would be embarrassed without them. I have two sets of bras...b cup and d cup, with soft silicone forms for each. I know..more decisions, but I enjoy, each day, ummmm...b or d...sometimes a change midday is nice, too. I think I have some a cup bras, too for casual wear. All are underwires. I, too, wear thigh highs, no girdles, but shapers, and slips, both full and half.

Georgina
10-30-2017, 09:02 AM
Here's the rub. I am not dressing to look like a woman. I dress because I like the clothes and I feel I have a right to do so. I believe I have the right to dress like a woman does, wear make up if I wish and style my hair in the way a woman might do. That doesn't make me a woman but I may appear to look like a woman. I wear a girdle but no hip and butt padding and I shave my body because I don't like hair showing through my clothes. The only padding I wear is forms as full slips and dresses look better over frontal protrusions. Since they are the only items I wear that aren't clothes I find it difficult to explain why.

Micki_Finn
10-30-2017, 10:29 AM
I don’t really use breast forms but for the girls that do: have you ever actually been questioned about your “boobs”? It seems gauche to me that someone would walk up to you and say “Tell me about your boobs”. I can’t imagine it happening except under unusual circumstances so I’m curious if anyone has ever actually been challenged on their “endowments”.

Stephanie47
10-30-2017, 10:52 AM
When my wife and I had "the talk" many decades ago she shook her head and asked "Why would a man wear a bra when he has nothing to pack into it?" I thought it was a valid question to which I still cannot give her an answer other than it is part of the illusion. Of course, there are "flat chested" or less endowed women. Some accept their lesser cup size,and, others pack padding into their bras. Or they get surgical enhancements. If a woman or a man wanting to emulate a woman believes her best portrayal of a woman is a definite cup size, there is a way to achieve it. You statement that "full slip and dresses look better over frontal protrusions" is a valid reason to enhance your breast area. A quality dress will be manufactured to accommodate breasts. Take slips for example. There are some slips that are no more than two pieces of fabric sewn together that are really for a totally flat chested woman. All vintage slips and even current better made slips have darts at the cups because the slips has to accommodate those "protrusions." If someone is really hung up on trying to justify wearing a bra, well, there are diets that will enable a man to develop a generous amount of flesh at the chest and everywhere else. Even if one is comfortable with being a cross dresser there is always hormonal treatment to achieve a womanly shape. That will justify wearing a bra and slip and shapewear. I would not recommend hormonal treatment or adding the pounds to justify the wearing of a bra and girdle because of the health aspects.. Maybe wearing a bra to accentuate the womanly form should be viewed as an "artistic endeavor."

Alice B
10-30-2017, 02:20 PM
The forms are a basic part of your presenting your female side and is nothing to be ashamed of. It is not necessary to wear forms that are outlandish or iversized. Perhaps a small "B" form that provides the feelings you need, without overstating the obvious.

audreyinalbany
10-30-2017, 04:44 PM
huh????breast forms are a deal breaker? I don't get it

Rayleen
10-30-2017, 05:10 PM
I never dress without bra stuffed until I bye forms, its part of dressing for women.

Its natural to women hood.

patti1569
10-30-2017, 05:11 PM
Nope, wouldn't be embarrassed in the least. I really couldn't see anyone even focusing on that one bit of the whole package anyway! I love my forms and would tell anyone all about them if they asked.

Jenny22
10-30-2017, 05:30 PM
If 'caught' with breast forms on/in, just say,"they are my real breasts. I use a wide Ace bandage to flatten them when in male mode. Wanna feel them?" <grin>

Sarah Doepner
10-30-2017, 07:14 PM
The clothing I wear is designed and constructed to look best with something filling out the material. Without breast forms the dress or top would look terrible. That's why, the clothing demands them.

docrobbysherry
10-30-2017, 07:33 PM
You're talking about "underdressing", Georgina. I gave that up the 1st month after I began dressing 20 years ago!:doh:

I'm either dressed to the 9's or in drab. That in between stuff is for non binaries. I'm too old for that, I guess-----:brolleyes:

Sometimes Steffi
10-30-2017, 09:32 PM
The only padding I wear is forms as full slips and dresses look better over frontal protrusions. Since they are the only items I wear that aren't clothes I find it difficult to explain why.

That's the answer I would use.

But, if you want another, it could be, "For the same reason I wear my girdle. It makes my clothes look better."

alwayshave
10-31-2017, 06:00 AM
Georgina, you wear forms so that the clothes fit correctly. End of story. No more embarrassing than wearing a slip.

GretchenM
10-31-2017, 06:28 AM
Allow me to present another angle to this. I have two sisters-in-law that have had a double mastectomy. One wears forms, the other rarely does. One thinks they are necessary to maintain the look of a woman. The other says not wearing a bra is a blessing, but for more formal affairs she uses them. With or without they still look like women, in part, because they act like women. Both recognize the importance of breasts in our society, but as someone pointed out some women just barely have breasts. The point of this is, it is a choice just as breast enhancement is a choice. So, if your interest, as the OP said, is to wear female clothes rather than emulate a woman, perhaps a bra and breast forms are not necessary, just as my sister-in-law who does not usually use forms but still wears women's clothes. Taken another way, that sister-in-law doesn't have breasts so does that mean she should wear men's clothes? That doesn't make much sense. So, my conclusion is do what you wish for whatever reason you wish.

Krisi
10-31-2017, 07:31 AM
I think I would be more embarrassed wearing a women's dress without forms than with them. The "man in a dress" look is not the look I'm going for.

Sometimes Steffi
10-31-2017, 08:57 PM
I just read an article recently that said about half of women who have a mastectomy don't have reconstructive surgery. It's a valid choice.

nameinuse
10-31-2017, 09:24 PM
I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol

... so where would I find such things?? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Georgina, you wear forms so that the clothes fit correctly. End of story. No more embarrassing than wearing a slip.
every woman knows this is so true.

and I think this is why so many less endowed women end up under the knife or padding their own bras ;)

Ineke Vashon
10-31-2017, 10:23 PM
Look up Janet's closet or the Breastformstore. Many examples of breast forms.

Ineke

Sometimes Steffi
11-01-2017, 02:55 PM
I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol

First place to look, ask your BF. Maybe "she" would let you try them on.

A funny story. I was at a girls night out with girls like me, and there was a wedding party there. One of the GGs (Genetic Girl) was talking to us about how she never has to wear a bra because she doesn't have much to fill it with. So, I pulled out my forms and let her try them on. She was so excited. She was jumping up and down feeling them bounce. She walked over to show her friends how they bounced.

If you're serious, the BFS (mentioned above) has some forms that have a concave back for CDs with larger pecs. You might want to take a look at those.

Or, you could easily go into a local mastectomy shop and try them on there. Note that the mastectomy shop may be selling them as "medical devices". I think that they're all the same, but medical devices can be reimbursed by insurance with a doctor's prescription.

jack-ie
11-01-2017, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=nameinuse;4165574]I have to admit I just might be the type of person to ask what breast forms are! But not to embarrass you.. As a small breasted GG I would be more curious for my own benefit lol

... so where would I find such things?? :P

This was just posted on another thread: https://www.amazon.com/Y-Not-Self-ad...pSrc=srch&th=1
Also, I have a pair I pruchased on ebay that I just love.

nameinuse
11-01-2017, 04:37 PM
oh sweet thank you both for your responses :) I shall look into those!

Georgina
11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Great discussion about breast forms. I have two pairs of silicone forms, a small B and a C pair. If I get caught I would hope I am wearing the B. My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?

Sometimes Steffi
11-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Great discussion about breast forms. I have two pairs of silicone forms, a small B and a C pair. If I get caught I would hope I am wearing the B. My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?

My hair that I was afraid to shave.

Charlotte7
11-02-2017, 04:12 AM
Great discussion ... My main question was, if you were caught en femme, for the first time, would there be one aspect or item would embarrass you more than another?

I've decided that I'm not going to be embarrassed about any of it. This is only a recent decision, and as a result of this willingness to be more open I discovered this forum. It's my way of reaching out to others and being, in a more public way, the person I am. If anyone has a problem with the clothes I wear and how I choose to express myself, then they have a problem of acceptance in their own head to deal with. However, having said that, I'm not going to start parading about the town as a MIAD as, unfortunately, I don't feel society as a whole is ready just now, as well as there being no need to put myself potentially at risk.

Krisi
11-02-2017, 08:33 AM
I just read an article recently that said about half of women who have a mastectomy don't have reconstructive surgery. It's a valid choice.

That doesn't mean they don't wear breast forms. It's just a different way of dealing with it.

Robbiegirl
11-02-2017, 11:01 AM
For me it would be the frilly Full slips I always wear ! Since women rarely wear them anymore I know they find it quite odd and humerous to see a guy in such a feminine garment

Marihanne
11-03-2017, 12:13 PM
I cannot understand why you embarasssed with them, what wrong with breastform????