PDA

View Full Version : A Great Feeling

brenda_s
10-31-2017, 12:33 PM
I was able to leave work early today and finish the work day at home, so used the time alone for a quick dressing session. While only 'half' dressed, I wanted to share the experience to both encourage others and perhaps validate my own experience.

Am sitting here at the desk. Still have my dress shirt on, but with that I have on an above the knee soft thick skirt in green, a white minislip, a pair of 3" sandals and a pair of medium support smokey taupe control top pantyhose. And don't I feel good! While we all acknowledge the guilt that sometimes comes with dressing like this, especially when you are 'in the closet', indeed it is a peaceful and comfortable feeling. Whatever guilt or feeling of 'wrong' there is, these feeling are truly in one's own head.

Try it if you have not already.

Brenda.

patti1569
10-31-2017, 06:10 PM
Try it if you have not already.

Brenda.

Oh I've tried it!!! Haha! It is a great feeling. God you had a nice end to your day!

Majella St Gerard
10-31-2017, 06:31 PM
I'm fully dressed and giving out candy.

Lucy Lou
11-01-2017, 12:01 PM
I know how you feel. I get the opportunity to dress a few times a month, sometimes more and the feeling of well being is wonderful. When I do the whole thing I just feel perfect and continue to that way until I go back to being a man. 1It has become a regular part of my life and wouldn't change it for the world.
Lucy Lou xxxx

Jaylyn
11-01-2017, 01:11 PM
When I dress to the top it does give me a sense of peaceful easy feelings almost like this should be who I am. I know exactly what you are saying. I find it relaxing, exhilarating, and peaceful all at the same time.

Charlene Wilson
11-01-2017, 02:24 PM
I agree completely with all the comments. The feeling of exhilaration, sense of relief, tension release and overall sense of well being is wonderful. My chance comes about once a month and I so look forward to the day. I start thinking a week before about what outfit I will wear. The day of I start early so I don't have to rush at any point during the day.

NancySue
11-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Got home early. Now sitting here at the computer comfortably, but not totally dressed. That may or may not happen. Today, it's bra, blouse, thigh highs, capri's, a spritz of perfume, touch of makeup and flats. Yes, a peaceful-comfortable feeling. oh yes, a glass of red wine.....somewhere it's 5:00.

Beverley Sims
11-01-2017, 03:43 PM
I dress most of the time and being in drab is not a good feeling.

I feel the elation all the time I am dressed.

Angie G
11-01-2017, 04:08 PM
I've never felt guile about dressing. It just felt good.:hugs:
Angie