PDA

View Full Version : Ceera's 2017 Halloween outfits

Ceera
11-01-2017, 10:56 PM
I went to two Halloween parties, plus dressed up for Halloween night at home, to interact with the trick-or-treat kids.

10/21, attended a "Ladies Dance" - primarily lesbian women, but also some supportive friends and families. I also helped decorate the hall in Halloween theme for the dance. My costume was as a "Hogwarts Alumni" - wearing a red plaid Gryffindor skirt and headband and a Hogwarts shirt, with knee socks and Mary Jane shoes, and I had a 'magic wand'.

10/28 - attended a Halloween dance at an LGBT bar in downtown, and walked around downtown for a while, 'people watching'. My costume was as a 'Foxy Lady', with a black miniskirt, red blouse, red fox leggings, a fox tail, and a fox half mask, plus earrings, necklace and bracelet that had fox themes.

10/31 - Halloween night, at home. Started a a 'Friendly Witch' while the younger kids were out and about, then became a green-face ghoul with a flickering illuminated mask, and stood outside pretending to be an animated mannequin. I added long black gloves to the ghoul outfit after this pic was taken.

Tiffany-V.
11-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Lovely costumes you have! Hope you had a great halloween weekend!

bridget thronton
11-02-2017, 01:33 AM
You certainly know how to celebrate Halloween