PDA

View Full Version : Belated Hallowe'en

Jen60
11-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Tuesday night, I was on door duty, as my wife had some phone calls she need to make. So, consequently, I was in drab, handing out candy to all the kids who stopped by our house. Today, though, I had he entire day to myself, so this was my day to dress up. I arose early and did a close shave everywhere and sat down at the table to start the process of making myself up.No costume, I just wanted to see how good a job i could do with makeup and clothing. False eyelashes, fake nails, and a NuBra for good cleavage all helped me look and feel great! I had a black maxi dress with spaghetti straps and black thigh-high stockings, paired with my 4 inch black patent heels. I wore the wig in my avatar with a silver side comb in it. When I looked in the mirror, I looked and felt great! Sadly, I didn't think to take any pictures, but this was my kind of Hallowe'en!

Jaylyn
11-03-2017, 03:39 PM
If you looked anything like your avatar I would think you looked very pretty. Love the makeup job and the hair in the avatar. You just need to do it all again and ake some pictures.

Jen60
11-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Thank you so much, Jaylyn!

Dana44
11-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Very nice Jen, Too bad you had to be in drab to hand out candy. But I bet you looked great in that maxi dress.

Jen60
11-03-2017, 04:34 PM
I think I did, at least to me.ButI felt amazing! It was just what I needed, as I haven't been able to completely dress for some time. Thanks, Dana!

Krisi
11-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Yea, I dressed as a "witch" the day after. I'm not sure dressing as a woman (even a witch) and handing out candy to children in front of my neighbors would be such a good idea anyway.

Kayliedaskope
11-14-2017, 03:33 PM
False eyelashes, fake nails, and a NuBra for good cleavage all helped me look and feel great! I had a black maxi dress with spaghetti straps and black thigh-high stockings, paired with my 4 inch black patent heels. I wore the wig in my avatar with a silver side comb in it. When I looked in the mirror, I looked and felt great! Sadly, I didn't think to take any pictures, but this was my kind of Hallowe'en!

Darn it, now you really DO have to get some pictures! I bet you looked as fabulous as you felt.

Rica
11-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I dressed up for halloween this year and enjoyed it.

Rica

Mia001
11-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Jen you look great. I did manage to get out on Hallowe'en. The Science Centre here was showing Rocky Horror so I went with some friends and it was brilliant. :)