PDA

View Full Version : Going out Tonight/Back from the movies

joanlynn28
03-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Well I was trying to decide wether to go in drab or enfemme to see "Transamerica". I am going enfemme later tonight, I have to catch the late show because I thought of it too late to catch the evening matinee. I as excited about venturing out for the first time fully enfemme. The area around the theater is safe for me, it is in the gay part of town. I am commited to going now due that I purchased a ticket for the show and I have to go or lose out on my money. Earlier today I did the whole body shave and put on a nice shade of polish on my nails. Only wish I had a better pair of shoes to wear. I ment to go shoe shopping yesterday but choose against it (five o'clock shadow was showing.) I am excited that Joan get to go out finally, she has been a shutin for too long. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Love Joan Lynn

joanlynn28
03-12-2006, 04:31 AM
Well I must say I had a very pleasant time at the movies tonight. Finally saw "Transamerica" enfemme of course. The movie started out slow for me but I really enjoyed it when Bree finally comes home to meet her family before her big day. She was somewhat remorseful after the operation, she should have been more hopeful, I guess the temporary loss of her son caused her much grief. I know it probable was not missing her package that upset her. Before the theather opened up I was having a nice conversation with a older woman out in the lobby. We were talking about "Brokeback Mountain" she didn't seem to notice that I was actually TG. I doubt if she would have been as open to talk to me if I was in drab. Did have one little scare after the movie was over, I did not bother to remember what level I had parked on, for a couple of minutes I thought what am I going to do now. I got back on the elevator and got off on the right floor and found where I had parked. Can't wait for next weekend to come so I can venture out again, need to find some other CD/TG friends to help me celebrate my birthday. If anyone is in the greater San Diego area let me know. Joan Lynn:cheeky:

DonnaT
03-13-2006, 08:48 AM
Very cool Joan. Glad you had a good time.

I did the lost car thing once in Vegas. Was so excited about going out enfemme, I forgot which level the car was on.:cheeky:

TGMarla
03-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Good for you! I'm glad you had a good outing. One of many, eh? This one begs the question, I wonder how many TG persons are going to this movie en femme? Did you notice any others like yourself?

Rikkicn
03-13-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm so glad you went out and had this experience and enjoyed it so much. One step at a time will take you great distances. Your jouney to the center of yourself is a wonderful one.
Enjoy the trip

One of the first times I got fully dressed I was on a business trip and stayed in a small rural hotel. I decided to go out at night for a drive. As soon as I left the room and the door shut behind me I realized I had left the room key inside the now locked room.
I had my car keys so I got in my car and just sat there thinking about all the different things I could do.
It turned out really well though.
Rikki

joanlynn28
03-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Good for you! I'm glad you had a good outing. One of many, eh? This one begs the question, I wonder how many TG persons are going to this movie en femme? Did you notice any others like yourself?
No, I think I was the only one enfemme. I caught the last show for the night, there were only a few couples there, mostly mature couples and also gay and lesbian couples. I suppose all of the other CD/TS's had dates for the night.