PDA

View Full Version : Pretend like you're wearing a long skirt

Sometimes Steffi
11-05-2017, 11:22 PM
My wife has water on the knee, so the doctor gave her a brace for it. The brace extends from mid-calf to mid-thigh and has a bar in back to keep the leg straight. She can't drive with the brace on, so I had to drive her around today so she could do some errands.

As you might expect, it is difficult getting into and out of the car. She tried putting the leg with the brace in first, then sitting down and bringing the other uninjured leg in last. I told her to sit down first and then swing both legs in.

What I really wanted to tell her was, "Pretend like you're wearing a long skirt and getting into the car." I learned that from experience. I thought it would be a good way to open up some conversation on my crossdressing. But, since I'm in a DADT relationship, I didn't say that to her. I didn't think she would enjoy hearing it as much as I thought it was funny.

Minnietheminx
11-05-2017, 11:26 PM
now my reaction just as a GG in every day life would have been you go flippin put on a skirt and try it if you think its that easy.............then you would have been stuck for words lol!!

Sometimes Steffi
11-05-2017, 11:37 PM
I guess I didn't make myself clear. I have worn mid-calf and longer skirts when "out and about", that is being out in girl mode. I can't get into the car feet first, especially if the skirt has no give, like a jean skirt. The only way I can get in is by sitting in the seat first and swinging my legs over. I also learned that I need to be careful to bring all of my flowing skirt into the car before closing the door.

I assumed that I discovered what GGs learned when they were a young girl, but maybe there's a better way to do it.

Anna Stouf
11-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Geez, That’s the only way I’ve been able to do it. Sit in the seat first, then swing your legs in, being carful to keep your knees together and gather your skirt around your legs and be sure it’s all in before you close the door.

I learned that a long, long, time ago.

Anna

Minnietheminx
11-06-2017, 12:26 AM
i knew what you meant hun i was going by what reaction i would have had if i was your wife..as thats what i would have said if someone said to me how to do it...prob my sense of humour not coming across im a bit naff at saying what im trying to say lol...youre right thats exactly how to do it..though youre probably more lady like as id have probably just stepped in and either stretched or ripped the skirt lol ..not that i could wear a long tight skirt as im not thin enough.hence i stick with flared ones xxxxx

LeannS
11-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Steffi
You should have said it and got her reaction from it
either it would have opened up a door for more explaining
or opened up a door for her to throw you out of
but you have the advantage right now you can out run her.

take care Leann

docrobbysherry
11-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Maybe that's more fashionable, Steffi, but, I have no problem getting in one leg after the other in long skirts/dresses. Just remember to pull your skirt into the car before closing the door.

That last step is not necessary with a long pencil skirt. But then, getting into a car your way IS!:heehee:

Beverley Sims
11-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Me?
I just try not to wear long skirts.

Yep! Legs together twist your bum around on the seat, get the skirt all tangled up and..... Start again.

Dana44
11-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Yeah I would have told her that. Never know it might help on the DADT situation.

Wyomingal1
11-06-2017, 01:29 PM
You should try to get into a Simi truck with a long skirt. Lol

Hugs and kisses
Jessie