PDA

View Full Version : Do you find your fem self attractive

leannejacobs
11-06-2017, 10:35 AM
I'm still perfecting my look but I'm finding myself more and more attracted to what I see lol sorry maybe a strange thing to say, it's difficult to explain, I've spent a long time developing the look I like but I'm now at a stage where I'm very happy with the image I portray, I dressed today in my new slim fitting red dress with black tights and my new thigh high black suede boots, I've lost some weight recently and no longer need/wear the waist clincher I used previously, with my forms and home made hip pads I looked at myself in the mirror and thought wow, you look good girl lol.

Unfortunately the camera seems to capture a slightly different picture, I'm not the most photogenic of people, I just look awkward and don't pose very well, I do Doctor the pics slightly, just to bring out colouring etc. But I'm never as impressed with the pics as I am of the reflection I see in the mirror.

Am I alone in my thoughts? I guess not but would love to hear your feelings about what you see in the mirror, does it please you? would you date someone who looked like your fem self?

Sheila B Kelly
11-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Maybe Ive got low standards Leanne but from the first time I saw Sheila fully dressed I fancied her ;) !

Marihanne
11-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Yes I do, especially boobs, I am looking for ways to make sexy butt, but I haven't found out yet.

Alice Torn
11-06-2017, 10:47 AM
You are not alone!! I also have pretty much perfected my look, and the bad side, is that i am so turned on. Alice is what i would like physically in a mate, and i am single. I feel lie Alice is my wife almost! So much so, that i don't see many GGs in the area i am stuck living in, that even come close!! If i go to a big city, that is not the case, though! I have decided to greatly curtail my dressing up from wig to heels, because I do not feel or think it is helping me to make GG friends, or even guy friends. Socially, it isolates me even more so. It is amazing what hose and heels, a stuffed bra, padded panties, , and a wig, and make up can do!! However, after decades of feeling like crap as a male, and down on myself, I keep in pretty good shape physically, other than a bad left hip, and for all the hell i have been through, i don;t look half bad as a guy, and i really cannot hate myself as a guy,and truly love myself dressed as Alice. I must accept that i am a male, who never got to have a wife, hated myself for that, but is finally ACCEPTING my guy side and my occasional Alice side. Both are not that bead looking, and admirers online told me i was stunning and sexy and beautiful. I wish more single GG's around my age would compliment my guy self, but it almost never ever happens. It frustrates me, that so many guys are greatly wanting my lady side, but zero GG's are interested in my male self. It hurts.

Beverley Sims
11-06-2017, 10:48 AM
My fem self was attractive when I was eighteen, I started the downhill run when I was about thirty.

Oh! well. :-)

Jayne44C
11-06-2017, 11:04 AM
I find my femme self more 'attractive' than my drab self. There are still things I always want to do to perfect my femme self. It's a never ending desire to improve....

Cheryl T
11-06-2017, 11:06 AM
I like myself and my appearance for sure.
Of course there are things I'd love to change, like my height, weight, shoe size, lack of natural hair ... LOL ... just minor changes.

josie_S
11-06-2017, 11:08 AM
I do! I hope others do too ;)

carhill2mn
11-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Yes, I think that my fem self is attractive, at least for an older woman. Fortunately, this is not just my opinion. My fem image is certainly more attractive than my male image.

Jenny22
11-06-2017, 11:49 AM
When all dolled up, in FULL femme, I feel I look 20 years younger, in the mirror, but not so much in the close up photo (old girl with wrinkles!). However, if the photo is at a slight distance, and I'm wearing my pretty sunglasses, I look like the woman I'd want to be. And, yes, I'd date her.

Stephanie47
11-06-2017, 11:50 AM
I am seventy now and my face reflects that reality. It works well with my male self, but, not too well with my femme side. My body type is still great for a guy, but, on the female side..not too much. My wife took some pictures of me with some friends from the old days who were visiting. When I am placed among a group of women I tower over them. The only person I know who is taller and larger than I is my son. I can handle it, but, I know I looked terrific en femme when I was in my twenties. I was kidding around with my wife last night when we were watching television and a commercial came on for an electric hair remove concealed like a tube of lipstick. It brought back memories of my 82 year old grandmother who really needed to shave her upper lip. I hated it when she tried to kiss me as a kid. It felt like I ran into a porcupine. I do not want to achieve that look. I'm settling for the look of a seventy year old woman, wrinkles and all.

DIANEF
11-06-2017, 11:58 AM
I do think I look quite good when dressed, though I have been at this thing a long time and have had a lot of practice. Certainly preferable to my drab self and always trying to improve things. A very respected (by me) fellow member once said I was 'beautiful'!, I wouldn't say that or anything close but it was nice to read.

docrobbysherry
11-06-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm 70, Leanne. A bit near sited. So, I see the same thing in my mirror as my photos. I'm 70 and took this pic yesterday.

Tell me if u like what u see. I do!:heehee:

Dana44
11-06-2017, 12:05 PM
I do find my fem self attractive. I have been told I am beautiful. Yet I know I have a male side also. But hey it is nice to be pretty.

Tracii G
11-06-2017, 12:05 PM
You need to remember when you look in the mirror you are seeing a reverse image of yourself and in 3 D.
The camera sees you in a non reversed way and is 2D.
Some days I look OK to myself some days not so much.

Christine Eriksson
11-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Absolutely, I find my female self attractive. At least those days when I'm happy with my outfit and makeup.
Sometimes I think thats one of the reasons I keep doing this. I think that the woman I se in the mirror in some way is my soulmate. Would be nice to have a date with her ;-)

Meghan4now
11-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Pretty much, but not alway 100%. Kind of a large part of the point. Why wouldn't a CD try to make themselves attractive in an image of what they find attractive. BTW, that can be a whole range of what you find attractive, from Glamorous Girl to soccer Mom, or country Tomboy.

Who would strive to not be attractive to themselves? That seems a bit masochistic.

Sarah Doepner
11-06-2017, 12:44 PM
I look younger and better cared for when I am presenting myself as female. I'm not attracted to men any time, so when I look at myself in the mirror I much prefer the Sarah version over the Dave one. The male presentation is based on what I've been born with and through inattention or familiarity I'm not all that proud of it. While I do 'clean up' fairly well, I do take a certain amount of pride in my feminine presentation. So between that patting myself on the back for the creativity and effort, the lack of attraction to the guy and the gender dysphoria that colors the whole thing, yes. I do prefer looking at the feminine version of me.

Robertacd
11-06-2017, 12:44 PM
I'd do me. :p

Crossdressing is just another form of vanity.

sherri
11-06-2017, 01:15 PM
I didn't start dressing til I was 50, so I missed any chance I might have had to enjoy the good looks of youth as a gurl. I often said I know I could never be genuinely pretty the way a GG is, but after the learning curve I felt like that during my heyday I had put together a good look that I felt was feminine and attractive, being careful to make the distinction between attractive and pretty. But age has taken its toll and with a considerable amount of disappointment I have to accept the fact that I can no longer achieve that attractive state. What I see in the mirror now is just an old man in drag and it's bad enough that I don't do gurl outings anymore. I confess it's a hurtful reality that makes my heart ache. I used to wonder if I would ever get too old to dress. I still do almost every day here at home, I can't imagine that desire ever going away, but obviously the time has come to leave it at that.

ClosetED
11-06-2017, 01:23 PM
When I see my image - pictures or mirror - I find the sight eye-catching, attractive. Not sexually turned on, but as one who appreciates beauty, style, class, fun looks, I do a good job of creating the illusion I thought only magic could do - to make me look like the women chosen to be in clothes catalogs to attract the attention and ?envy of others.
Hugs, Ellen

audreyinalbany
11-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Some days I find my femme self tolerable , but I think that's mostly because I wear the type of clothes I find attractive on women. As far as my face and physical features...eh

Fiona123
11-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Sadly I'm not terribly attractive. That said, when I'm dressed I sure do feel pretty.

Joyce Swindell
11-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Funny...I'm quite the opposite....While doing my makeup and when I'm looking in the mirror I always seem to see the flaws. Last time I was out my wife took 12 pictures for me on my phone. A few days afterwards I was looking at the pics. Again...I perceived many flaws, but the more I viewed them the more I looked better. (NO!! I wasn't drinking! lol) I went through and picked out what I had perceived as "flaws" and considered what I've also perceived with GG's and soon continued to feel better about myself. Then I studied them a bit I decided to pick which of the pic's I looked the best in.

So if you consider how many genetic women present themselves in public there is little fear. Then adding the "I don't care what the people I don't know think" factor in there, it gives us a good margin of safety with our looks. IE...some women don't pass very well as women! lol

Just sayin
Joyce

NicoleScott
11-06-2017, 01:50 PM
I have a full-time male identity, even when dressed up. It's the guy in me that wants to create the beautiful, sexy woman that I want to "date". It's a challenge, given the imperfect male canvas that I start with, but I try and that itself is fun and exciting. Over the years I tried many different looks with different clothes, wigs, makeup, etc., but my response to what I saw in the mirror led me to zero in on a particular look that excited me most. I remember one dressup session looking into the mirror and saying out loud "nailed it". From then on, having found the look I liked best, I stayed with it, not experimenting any more, just wanting to make it perfect every time.
I've been out quite a lot and enjoyed the experience, but staying in lets me play dressup with no rules, no concerns about blending. I love over-the-top makeup and heels too high to walk in comfortably - those things excite me - so that's what i do privately for my own pleasure.
I think that most of us want to look attractive in the mirror, but some of us are attracted to our image in the mirror. There's a difference.
The guy looking into the mirror likes the girl to look pretty and sexy, so he buys her things to wear. She makes up and dresses up in those things to please him, and it does. They have a great relationship, and they have great sex.

JocelynJames
11-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Meh, I pretty much say it’s as good as I can do with what I’ve got. It’s like playing guitar for me, I’ll never be done improving.

jennifer0918
11-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Yes I do I like what I see in the mirror when I'm en femme

Ressie
11-06-2017, 04:22 PM
I don't know, sometimes yes, sometimes no. I beginning to think that my body is kind of disproportionate. Skinny legs and my face has become fatter. I need to lose a few pounds.

I'm getting a little better at posing.

Nikki A.
11-06-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure I find myself attractive but for someone in my early 60s I think I look decently passable with the right clothing and make up done. Whether others see me the same way is not my problem. I do this for me not others.

leannejacobs
11-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Joyce mentioned seeing flaws in the mirror, I'm not saying I don't have flaws or things I'd like to improve upon, unfortunately there are things no amount of make up can cover up, my height is my biggest flaw and the one thing that ruins any chance I have of passing/blending in, I'm very tall and I stand out in a crowd, I'm quite well proportioned but at 6' 5" in stocking soles I'm screwed before I start.
I have ventured out quite a bit and when the pink fog is thick enough I dont give a damn what people think and enjoy the moment, my usual outings involve entering larger stores in the evenings and having a good wander about, yes I know when I've been made and generally it doesn't bother me, the worst is young teens who will follow you or duck up an isle so they can walk towards you and get a better look, to be fair I've never had any hassle from them, they just want to satisfy their curiosity which I dare say I would have done myself back in the day.
Most of my dressing is indoors and for my own pleasure so I still enjoy it and like what I see in the mirror, when I'm in the house alone it usually involves multiple changes of clothes until I find what makes me look most attractive. Some have indicated that they've been complemented for their appearence, my wife's best friend knows I dress and has seen some pictures, she's been very complementary on a few of the pics, paying particular attention to my shapely legs, its a great boost when someone else recognises your efforts, in time I hope I can show her Leanne.
Marihanne mentiones boobs and sexy butt lol I can create a nice cleavage with my forms and what I have squished together and my butt, well I inherited the family trait of a plump and pert butt which I love, however I do use some padding in the hip area, self made out of foam, they work nicely, my legs are long and shapely, my mother and my sister have always been complemented on their lovely legs so I took great delight in showing both of them pics of me saying "see its not just the women in the family who got the great legs lol" I can't wait to get dressed again tomorrow, all this talk has me excited already lol.

ShelbyDawn
11-06-2017, 04:56 PM
The one time I did the full makeover - go out on the town thing, I did see myself as feminine- barely. At 6’3”, 210#, and at age 60, my chance of being an attractive female are pretty slim; ok, nonexistent. I am destined to be a guy in a skirt. I enjoy doing what I do and that’s enough for me.

Kas
11-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Hell yes I do. Wouldn't do it if I didn't.

Kendalli
11-06-2017, 05:22 PM
I feel more attractive, but once I see certain parts of me then the allusion is ruined. If I was able to start transitioning then I feel that those parts of me that ruin my looks could be changed. But first... Have to come out of the closet.

Confucius
11-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Well, no.
I think that when I was a teenager, I might have been looking passable as a female.

Nowadays, I still think the dresses and outfits are pretty, even if I'm not. I love the way they make me feel. I am not dressing to attract any men.
I also have to say that I find very few crossdressers attractive, but that's still just fine by me.

michelleddg
11-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Like so many here, if I possessed the presentation skills 30 years ago I now have, I would have been a knockout :-) Hugs, Michelle

Kas
11-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Like so many here, if I possessed the presentation skills 30 years ago I now have, I would have been a knockout :-) Hugs, Michelle

How recent is your profile pic? I would turn myself on if I looked like you do in that phot hahaha

michelleddg
11-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Lol! Thank you girlfriend, it's from May of this year. Hugs, Michelle

How recent is your profile pic? I would turn myself on if I looked like you do in that phot hahaha

Susan Smokes
11-06-2017, 08:44 PM
No your not alone. I love what I see in the mirror when I dress, even though I don't look that great, and yes, I would date myself.

BLUE ORCHID
11-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Hi Leanne :hugs:, After years of practice I am really satisfied with the images of the pretty lady in the in the mirror.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Hannahhot
11-06-2017, 09:06 PM
I can't say that I have. Sometimes, I am amazed that with the right dress, my body actually had a womanly figure... But I've never gone so far as to put on makeup and shave my legs. I bet if I did, I may be in trouble. LOL

Teri Ray
11-06-2017, 09:35 PM
attractive is quite subjective but I do see that I at least resemble a female. How well.................well that is subjective as well.

Kas
11-06-2017, 09:40 PM
attractive is quite subjective but I do see that I at least resemble a female. How well.................well that is subjective as well.

She is asking if YOU think you are attractive as a woman.. Doesn't matter what other people think/see.

Sami Brown
11-06-2017, 09:51 PM
I feel pleased with what I see in the mirror. Just as importantly, I think my improved self image has also made me feel better when seeing my male self in the mirror. I am definitely taking better care of myself, now that I am a crossdresser.

BrendaPDX
11-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Yes, when everything comes together, I look at myself and think, ya, I would like to get together with that girl! Brenda

SherriePall
11-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Yes. I feel I look good for my age (Medicare plus 5). I just can't get the camera to agree.

rockerreds
11-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Yes, I am my own type!

Pat
11-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Remember that old television commercial where the guy said that he liked his razor so much that he bought the company? (Gosh, you can find anything on YouTube these days: https://youtu.be/qf22bddvLnc ) Yeah, I liked my look so much, that I traded in my old one. ;)

Meghan4now
11-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Lol! Thank you girlfriend, it's from May of this year. Hugs, Michelle

But you are a professional, my dear! And fit as a fiddle! That goes a long way.

Alea
11-07-2017, 05:49 PM
I find my fem self very attractive from the neck down but unfortunately I have a bright red birthmark under my nose that looks like a bloody nose so I choose to keep a beard 🙁 for now. I really want to get it removed so I can be beautiful.

Lana Mae
11-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Yes, I think Lana Mae is attractive! Not so much sexy but attractive. Since my wife passed away two years ago, I am not really interested in dating anyone! If I did though it would probably be someone like Lana Mae! Hugs Lana Mae

TheHiddenMe
11-07-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure attractive is the right word, but at certain times I really like the way I look--like my avatar picture. My face is ok, but I think my physique looks reasonably feminine and I like how I look in hose and heels.

Periwinkle
11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Whenever I dress up, the person I see in the mirror is someone I'd love to be friends with, but I'm not so sure about dating. I mean. It's still me under that wig. XD

Jaymees22
11-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Yes I find my self attractive, I'll never be accused of being pretty but I think I have a certain look that isn't too bad. Anyway if I didn't find myself attractive I probably wouldn't do it.

sometimes_miss
11-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Nope. Never been attractive. The closest I've ever come, would be as a guy, I'm tall, strong, but always have been a little overweight, and on occasion, pretty fat. Reality is that I'm either Shrek or Princess Fiona.

Either way, an Ogre. So, no mirrors exposed in my house. I spend much time pretending that I look like someone else.

Wallaone
11-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Am I alone in my thoughts? I guess not but would love to hear your feelings about what you see in the mirror, does it please you? would you date someone who looked like your fem self?

I think you look great! You are not alone in your thoughts. ... ...I am far behind you, and have years to invest to get where you are. I am not thrilled by what I see in myself in the mirror.

OCCarly
11-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Well, yes...284179. I do. I think I’m five feet, seven inches of cute.

SaraLin
11-08-2017, 06:02 AM
I HATE the mirror and pictures of myself dressed up.
All I can see are all the flaws.

I avoid both if possible.

XemmaX
11-08-2017, 06:34 AM
i definitely feel sexy when i dress.

S. Lisa Smith
11-08-2017, 07:59 AM
I feel like I'm me when I am dressed and I like what I see. I don't know if I am attractive, but I feel like I'm a well put together older woman (68).

JustJoni
11-08-2017, 08:30 AM
I do find my femme-self attractive, (way more than I ever thought of my male-self), especially as my workout regimen has begun paying dividends. I just never felt I was even remotely good looking as a guy.

But I really can't find my femme-self too attractive as I look nearly dead-on my younger sister, LOL. :heehee:

terza
11-08-2017, 10:55 PM
i do have higher standard of looks for the women i'm attracted to. i think i'm hideous as a woman, just because many women are worse isn't a consolation.

kimdl93
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Not so long ago I shied from looking in the mirror. Lately, I’ve gotten past the instinctive cringe and begun to see myself a bit more charitably....not beautiful by any means...comfortable with my appearance as a mature woman.

To that extent I have learned to like how I look.

Suzanne Blake
11-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Do I find myself attractive? Well at the risk of sounding overly vain, yes I do find Suzanne attractive. With what skills I have in make-up, hair and clothes I try to create the image of a woman that I would find attractive. I think of my male self as quite ugly, and I think that is one, but certainly not the only, reason that dressing has a pull on me, to escape that dull and ugly and to finally be something else.

Rayleen
11-12-2017, 07:26 PM
I remember when I was 25, I could have transformed to a real attractive Rayleen, but with age will working on it and see what we can come up with after I get the new wig and BF and make up work.

KymG
11-12-2017, 08:21 PM
If im honest, yes, i suppose i do.
I think i dress as the type of woman i have always fancied, i feel like its a character i have created.

Sometimes Steffi
11-12-2017, 10:47 PM
I think I'm reasonably attractive, and when I get a professional to do my makeup, I can be pretty hot looking. Take a look at my profile pic and see for yourself.

I think I have great taste in women's clothes and I'm usually wearing something bright, colorful or sparkly, most times at least two out of three.

But, I think I look best when graded on the curve. By that I mean I'm pretty damn good looking for someone almost 65. I'm 5'10" and about 150 pounds, so weight is in proportion to height. I think I look and present better than the average 65 y.o. woman, many of whom are overweight and go out in leggings that are too tight and sweats that are too loose without any makeup.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Becky Blue
11-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Great question... yes I find my femm self very attractive compared to my male self... Longer hair, a bit of makeup really suit my face much more and my body shape looks better the female fashions than male ones. I am not saying I make a very passable female, but just that woman's clothes generally suit me more.

NancySue
11-13-2017, 07:46 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, I like what I see in the mirror...most of the time. I ask for commentary from my wife. I welcome her input. She’s done some fashion modeling and offers advice, which includes criticism, like too much or not enough makeup. As we all know, how much fun it is to wear different things. Gotta go.

leannejacobs
11-13-2017, 08:12 AM
Well ladies, I seldom post pics for fear of recognition but I thought I'd share a recent pic, just to show what I have to work with, as you can see my height is my biggest flaw and the reason I find it difficult to blend, feel free to post some of your pics, if I dare to do it I'm sure you can lol
284351 284352

Diane Taylor
11-13-2017, 08:26 AM
I like what I see in the mirror but I've never really liked what the camera shows.

Jennifer in CO
11-13-2017, 10:01 AM
gotta agree with Beverley. When I was 18 per my Cousin I was a knockout. When I transitioned in the early 80's my wife used to call me a fox. When I was in my 30's I still wasn't too bad looking. Today I would classify as a miad. Which is why I don't wear them....(dresses) or try and present as female.

Teresa
11-13-2017, 10:50 AM
Leanne,
I find my female look far better than my male one , I guess it is more attractive , and I'm totally happy with my look , I feel comfortable when I go out .

Just a word about photos, if you're not happy you are probably using a smart phone with a wide angle lens, that is the least flattering way to take pictures, when you see yourself in the mirror you are viewing with your eyes which give a different perspective to a wide lens . It happens all the time now , so many people complain about hating their selfies because of this reason .

Rhandi Spencer
11-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Sometimes I think I look pretty good. Other times I just feel good dressing.284358

alesha
11-13-2017, 01:10 PM
My fem self would definitely turn my head but if I’m objective, I would say that I’m a strong 7, maybe an 8 on good days.

Alice B
11-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Yes, but it is by my standards. These vary for each of us, but dressed I do find myself pleasing and enjoy the look and feelings that go with it. Otherwise I would not dress and that would be a bummer because I really enjoy it

Krisi
11-13-2017, 01:53 PM
At my age, "attractive" has left the building. Funny, as men age, they become "distinguished". As women age, they become "old".

That said, would I date the feminine me? Probably, because I know she would show me a really good time! :battingeyelashes:

Abbey11
11-13-2017, 03:12 PM
I try to look my best as Abbey and as Teresa says I find my female look far better than my male look

HollyGreene
11-13-2017, 08:45 PM
No. As I get older, I find it more and more difficult to make myself look female, so I'm really not attracted by what I see in the mirror.
Maybe that explains why I get really nervous when I go out - I don't feel attractive and have that niggling feeling that the reason is that I look like a man in makeup.

There is the odd occasion when my makeup goes really well and the person in the mirror doesn't just look like me with a painted face, but I'm still not attracted.
When the makeup doesn't go quite as well as I hoped, I just think to myself that at least it's not as bad as Grayson Perry's makeup.

ShirleyN
11-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Actually, yes I do! Shirley is very attractive and Im so happy that she is a part of myself. I feel very sexy when dressed as Shirley.

Elizabeth G
11-15-2017, 09:29 AM
I think I looksomewhat attractive. Given the right outfit makeup and accessories though I definitely feel attractive if that makes any sense.

nikkim83
11-15-2017, 01:42 PM
Well, yes...284179. I do. I think I’m five feet, seven inches of cute.

I think that is a very accurate assessment

Rica
11-15-2017, 02:49 PM
I think yes. Yes, in some strange way. It would be nice to have a button to push and poof you are your other self.

renee elizabeth
11-15-2017, 06:51 PM
yes, i find in the right pictures, i look and feel really attractive as renee, some other pictures not so much, definitely think renee is more attractive than her male alter ego

CarlaWestin
11-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Yes I do find my fem self attractive. That was the original idea of cding in the first place. Becoming the woman of my own desire.
And how can I resist when I'm just a bundle of cute?

lmildcd
11-15-2017, 09:25 PM
I don't consider either self attractive.

suzanne
11-15-2017, 09:55 PM
I am in no way attractive, either dressed or as a man. Too old, too heavy, too bald.

But I will say this. My best looks are when I am in a dress or skirt. And thanks to a few fabulous SAs, who have coached me on my clothing choices, I look better than I ever thought possible. On top of that, when I am dressed, I FEEL amazing and it shows in how I carry myself. So i feel very good about how I present to the world, howver unorthodox.

Stephanie43
11-16-2017, 01:46 AM
284458For me it depends on how the makeup turned out and how my hair (wig) looks. I think my legs are super hot and are by far my best feature.

faltenrock
11-16-2017, 02:54 AM
I do find myself more attractive as a woman than a man. The people I meet when out and about tell me how beautiful I am, and after showing pictures of my male identity they say I look better as a woman. That helps so much to gain enough confidence to not worry anymore when out dressed tastefully.

newlybronwyn
11-16-2017, 03:04 AM
My bottom half, yes. My top half, no. Which probably explains why when I'm mixing things up the feminine expression is always on my legs and feet.

Territx
11-17-2017, 10:29 AM
I am not sure that this will make sense, but I am not sure that I find myself attractive so much, but I do think that "Terri" can look very attractive. In other words, I do not always think of Terri as being me.

Jessica Heart
11-22-2017, 03:54 AM
Hi Leanne, you look amazing. and your body is very sexy. I love those boots a lot.
and to asnwer the original question, I find my dressed up self very sexy. I turn myself on when i dress up. as im in my 40's now, im working out because my stomach is messing my look up! lol. but i used to be slim 150 pounds at 6 ft tall and had a great looking body for dressing up. but now im 190.
anyway, you look gorgeous

Well ladies, I seldom post pics for fear of recognition but I thought I'd share a recent pic, just to show what I have to work with, as you can see my height is my biggest flaw and the reason I find it difficult to blend, feel free to post some of your pics, if I dare to do it I'm sure you can lol
284351 284352

faltenrock
11-22-2017, 04:27 AM
yes, I do find myself attractive as a woman. Sorry, I already answered here. Anyway, I like seeing myself in the mirrow.

Wasp
11-22-2017, 09:37 AM
Absolutely! And I love it because for a brief second I feel at ease and comfortable in my skin! Especially because I look the way I perceive myself and the fact that I'm attracted to myself gives me confidence... that is until I step away from the mirror and realize that what I'm doing is ridiculous and spiral into depression

Jessica Heart
11-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Absolutely! And I love it because for a brief second I feel at ease and comfortable in my skin! Especially because I look the way I perceive myself and the fact that I'm attracted to myself gives me confidence... that is until I step away from the mirror and realize that what I'm doing is ridiculous and spiral into depression

Hey Wasp, I used to feel the exact same way.. for years... but eventually I let go of feeling like that and admitted to myself what i like, and what i am, and then mentally you kind of just embrace it... now I love it and am turned on completely and I feel free when dressed up.

Wasp
11-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Good to know it won't be like this forever :/

Bella.CD
11-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Yes, I do find my fem side attractive. On the rare occasssion that I go into public, I am more worried about passing than about being attractive. I at least hope to blend in, if I don't pass. I judge that by second glances and giggles, but I think those are funny, lol.

Bella

Kayliedaskope
11-22-2017, 01:09 PM
-quietly drools over the lovely pictures- :)

Terri, you are gorgeous, hon. That is a beautiful picture.

Falten, adorable look! Very pretty dress on an equally pretty girl.

Jessica - my God, you have long legs! Love the red dress - you look wonderful.

Bella, you are definitely passable. Keep on doing what you're doing and enjoy life your way.

Gawds, you girls make this look so easy!

Shely
11-22-2017, 01:19 PM
I am afraid I do think of my self dressed up as attractive. I know it's only im my mind, but it is my mind, i guess. I sometimes look at the photos and think what a FOX i would make.

Sandy Storm
11-22-2017, 01:35 PM
unfortunately, I do not think I am, but I absolutely have some bad arse legs..

CynthiaD
11-22-2017, 02:49 PM
No, I don't find my femme self to be attractive, but that's not what I'm going for. My objective is to look female. Attractive? Not so important.

Kelly4040
11-24-2017, 03:59 PM
Absolutely, my legs are long and my booty looks extra perky when I'm cding.

Vintage4sarah
11-25-2017, 06:40 AM
When all of the stars line up correctly, I do find my appearance to be attractive at least to me and my friends and admirers. It is a long process to create Sarah from this 69 year old body and face, but I do find the end results satisfying considering all of those factors. I don't always achieve the goal but it is fun trying.

Alice_2014_B
12-14-2017, 09:18 AM
I, for the most part, find my fem-self quite attractive.

🙄

LaSirenaBella
12-14-2017, 09:38 AM
I'm not doing too badly, and turning 49 next week.

Kayliedaskope
12-14-2017, 03:54 PM
A lot of the ladies in femme form certainly do look quite attractive. Sadly, that is something out of my grasp as a "dude in a dress."

Stephanie Julianna
12-14-2017, 10:47 PM
I definitely find my female self more attractive than my male self. Makeup, when done well, can hide a lot of flaws not to mention a good hairstyle wig. I find that I am more confidant in female mode and that's probably because I feel complete when I can fully express my true gender outwardly . Strangely, I'm not acting feminine in girl mode but I am almost always acting when I am in male mode. Such is life. Of course a mirror is a crossdressers best friend I am not ashamed to say that over the many years I have been mostly pleased with my mirror image with my efforts to emulate the feminine I so dearly admire.

CallieBelle
12-15-2017, 05:10 AM
It's disappointing, but I do not. Ms. Mirror hovers angelically over one shoulder telling me how pretty I am...what a doll, what a catch. But Ms. Jpeg floats mockingly over the other shoulder leaving no flaw unexposed. Now, with shapewear, the right wig, the 38Ds or the doubles, some eyeshadow and lipstick, Ms. Jpeg can capture me still in life, and sexy. But it will be one frame of many.

Forgive me if you find it arrogant to say, but I was a very cute child. A cute boy that women would often call pretty. I was a handsome young man (and now I wish I had had the compulsion to crossdress back then). I am still a handsome man, but it seems the pretty is behind me now. Time will tell, as I learn more about makeup, its application, and styling, if I can find a way to bring out any prettiness left in this handsome face.

"No airbrush was destroyed in the making of these pictures, nor any camera in the taking of them"

-Sincerely, Ms. Jpeg

Isabella Ross
12-15-2017, 05:29 AM
Yes, I do think that I look attractive when I put the effort in. Much more attractive than as a man, I also think. Calliebelle, you have to be nicer to yourself...you're gorgeous.

CallieBelle
12-15-2017, 10:15 AM
Sweet of you to say but the photo editor had more than a lot to do with it. You on the other hand, naturally beautiful.

phili
12-15-2017, 11:19 AM
I've come to accept that we as humans mostly do fragmented thinking and feeling. It's quite a struggle just to keep consistent, in simple ways like making sure we aren't hypocritical in our daily life, fight off the temptation to cheat on taxes, etc.

CDing is very emotional and so we are driven by feeling. We can feel a lot - how sexy we are, how stupid we are, how sad we are at the tragedy of having a face or hair that can't be transformed into an angelic female face, etc. I'm saying all this to encourage everyone who doesn't allow themselves to explore just how wonderful they look.

I find myself attractive as a mirl, and I want to look attractive, using my own standards. I solved my problem by creating a whole new category of beauty- for mirls and MIADs! Now I have no trouble seeing any man enjoying all there is to be enjoyed about CDing as attractive. I look at them from their own point of view. It is not about passing, it is about supporting each other in feeling what we want to feel.

Attractive has three components- pleasing to look at, sexually attractive, and attractive as a person [looking safe, interesting, warm, kind, etc.] I am ok with most people finding me unattractive sexually, and it doesn't reduce my pleasure in feeling myself sexually attractive. I am fine with others just thinking my outfit is well coordinated, or even thinking, well, looks like a man in a dress- harrumph! None of it matters because I am feeling free and happy, and a peaceful and well-meaning individual contributor to society. That feeling seems to attract people to me, which is very nice.

Women do the same for each other, and have exactly the same problem- how much they will like what they see in the mirror- and whether and how much to disguise, enhance, shape etc so they fit can feel attractive, or otherwise ok relative to whatever set of expectations are hounding them!

I'm saying all this for those who feel they don't measure up- That feeling is clearly limiting to our joy and unnecessary.

Sorry for editorializing if too much ;0)

njcddresser
12-17-2017, 10:17 AM
I certainly don’t feel I pass but I don’t look ghastly either. When out with other cder’s I do get a lot of compliments.

Do say that I’m at peace with how I look and that’s all that really matters.

Katie Ellen
12-17-2017, 10:46 AM
Sometimes yes, usually no. It seems easier in a picture, but in real life it's much harder.

Laura28
12-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Not really maybe I am just old. But I don’t feel I could pass for even second. The face just does not look femme.

natalie edwards
12-17-2017, 12:06 PM
Well yes absolutely! I love the way I look! This is last night.

Sexygranny
12-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Heck I feel more sexy as a woman than a man!! So I find my fem self attractive ! Even though I'm not really passable it is a lot of fun!!

Jaylyn
12-17-2017, 03:19 PM
More attractive as a female than male is my perspective but wife says I’m more handsome as a male, than pretty as a GG. My shoulders are just too big.

Julia1984
12-17-2017, 05:52 PM
Phili. I feel you have hit the nail on the head with a vengeance. Long may you live dress and prosper.
Julia

phili
12-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Looking at the pcs here I'd say I find the ones with you looking at me [as if- of course you are looking at the camera] the most attractive. But that reminds me there is another category of attractive- "fits beauty standards" promulgated by fashion magazines. Such a look is called attractive by definition, and we are trained to say and tell ourselves it is attractive. But when we feel 'attracted' to that, it is more like objectification- we want possession, not relationship.

And we also short circuit our ideas of attractive based on age - as in Laura saying she is old as if that is a problem for attraction.

Natalie's pic is drop dead gorgeous, and she could be on any magazine cover. Since she is looking away I cannot feel her personality, so although she is super attractive, as a model is attractive, I can't see her eyes, I can't warm to her as a person when I look at her pic.

In Laura's pic she is relaxed and looking right at me with kindness- I feel right at home. Of course, I am older too, which amazingly [joke] allows me to really see older people. When i was younger I didn't know how to interpret the faces of older people with feeling.

lynda o
12-18-2017, 02:30 PM
I do find her attractive but last week when trying on wigs I looked in the mirror and thought I had a strong resemblance to my daughter. It was really quite an aha moment.

monika
12-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Sometimes!
I think we dress and makeup as women we find pretty, and therefore like the looks we create:)285802

Isabella Ross
12-19-2017, 03:18 AM
No, Monika. Not sometimes with you. Always.

faltenrock
12-19-2017, 04:39 AM
Yes I find myself attractive when en femme. I receive many compliments as a woman but never as a man.

alwayshave
12-19-2017, 07:02 AM
While I don't find myself attractive in the classic sense, I love to dress and the way I feel dressed.

Ressie
12-19-2017, 08:44 AM
After looking at the "Boy mode Vs Girl mode" photos I think we all look much better as women

Jamie Christopher
12-19-2017, 11:20 AM
Yes, I definitely try to make Jamie as real as I can, and I love being my feminine self; not much effort required on that part...

Jamie

Donna St. Marten
12-19-2017, 04:47 PM
I find myself much more attractive as a woman than in male mode. Maybe that's because I'm attracted to women, who knows.

Violet Remplier
12-19-2017, 11:30 PM
I definitely find my fem self attractive

Isabella Ross
12-20-2017, 04:48 AM
And so you should, Violet!

Emma S
12-20-2017, 11:19 AM
I love the way my body looks, especially if I'm wearing something like yoga pants because I got the butt for it! But when it gets from the neck up, not so much. I don't have a wig or makeup to help complete the appearance. Maybe with a little work I'll change my mind

Helen_Highwater
12-20-2017, 01:12 PM
I've never thought about seeing myself as attractive. I have experienced those moments when the makeup has been applied and the wig goes on, you look in the mirror and see that other person looking back at you and I've liked what I've seen.

Dresses, skirts and blouses all fit me as they should, in just the same way they'd fit a GG so I don't look like I've squeezed into them. Add heels and I think I can turn a shapely leg so when I look into a full length mirror I definitely like what I see. However that all said, I don't think the casual observer would class me as attractive compared to say a typical GG of my age. Someone did once while I was wearing a Vee necked black long sleeved tee and showing a convincing amount of cleavage, did describe me as "Looking Hot" so I'll certainly take that.

Carrie R
12-22-2017, 12:08 AM
Whether I feel I'm attractive or not, depends on the day. Sometimes things don't work out like they should.

Francene Lola Dupree
12-22-2017, 01:21 PM
I am very attracted to images of myself in fem-mode or seeing myself in mirrors when dressed.

tylia
12-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Actually,i do find my femme self attractive most times. Seems i look a younger woman than i am a man

Monique65
12-24-2017, 09:07 AM
I like my look from the neck down. I still have facial hair, so I don't do makeup.

stephenie3756
12-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Monique65 - agree - I love my look from the neck down, especially my legs in hosiery and heels. Never done makeup or wig or try to pass.

jamienoir
01-03-2018, 06:28 AM
I think I look okay. Always some weird resemblance to a second cousin.

sweetvici
01-03-2018, 05:22 PM
I actually have, and some women and men thought so too! And that helped alot!

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely find my fem self attractive
285860 I whole heartedly agree, Violet, You are sexy to me!

Devi SM
01-03-2018, 06:52 PM
The first times I dress i did pictures of my body and I like it! I feel sexy, curvy and desired by men. But the first times I did pics of my face I saw a man dressed as a woman, so then I did make up, I didn't how to do it and I was really disappointing. I had to do pics with few light, kind of blur to see them as a woman. It's been a journey to be who I am today. I feel more confident and even my wife doesn't say it directly but the other day, for example, told me that I look exactly as my mom, and my mom was a pretty woman. Another time she told that my legs are like my mom too. Showing my pics to a male friend that is psychologist that has helped me a lot as a therapy, without he being a gender therapist, told me that I look very alike my sister.
May be you need to try different looks, try different make ups, wigs, dresses. My initial dressing was so provocative and sexual, that's normal with crossdressers in the closet because there is a huge desire to express feminity but after think more and try more, now i'm finding my way without leaving that sexiness proper of all women.
I love myself, may be that's called narcissism so what?

faltenrock
01-31-2018, 05:20 AM
As a woman, I do receive quite many compliments, as a man I almost don't get any positive word about me.

Rollermiss
01-31-2018, 10:39 AM
I will go along with what my daughters say, that I am pretty when dressed. When me and wife walk down the street or in a store. We seem to have heads turn. and a couple wolf whistles. Maybe it is people looking an wondering what the heck is that. I do think I am attractive in both modes, feminine especially.

Kelsey

CONSUELO
01-31-2018, 10:53 AM
I think we all find our feminine selves attractive to a greater or lesser degree. If we didn't we probably would not dress up.
Given the huge response to this thread I think that shows we are all narcissistic.

Krea
01-31-2018, 11:20 AM
I don't do fully en-femme, so i guess attractive is out of the question for me.
The best i can say is that i consider my "miad" look less unattractive than my male mode. :thinking: My legs and behind look nice in leggings or skinny jeans, but that's about it....

Micki_Finn
01-31-2018, 11:31 AM
Interesting question. I wouldn’t say I FIND myself attractive, but I FEEL attractive. I guess it’s a subtle but important difference.

Devi SM
01-31-2018, 01:00 PM
I feel really really so attractive that I would seduce myself...lol
They called gynephilia...be turned on by yourself in femme mode.
I think is like to watch yourself in a mirror, it doesn't matter male or femme mode if you do that like yourself there's something wrong with your selfestime.
I accept that may be you don't like how you look in femme because you haven't achieve yet a good level in your skills in make up, hair or taste to dress but is matter of time.
I'd said before here, that the first time I fully dress with make up and wig, I wasn't satisfied, more than that, I felt dissapoint, of course! I was a male in femenine so I start learning.
Now I love myself, I get turned on and I enjoy watching my pics, very few times I discard some just because I can see the man.. in them....

ShyLibrarian
02-04-2018, 11:41 AM
I feel really really so attractive that I would seduce myself...lol
They called gynephilia...be turned on by yourself in femme mode.
I think is like to watch yourself in a mirror, it doesn't matter male or femme mode if you do that like yourself there's something wrong with your selfestime.
I accept that may be you don't like how you look in femme because you haven't achieve yet a good level in your skills in make up, hair or taste to dress but is matter of time.
I'd said before here, that the first time I fully dress with make up and wig, I wasn't satisfied, more than that, I felt dissapoint, of course! I was a male in femenine so I start learning.
Now I love myself, I get turned on and I enjoy watching my pics, very few times I discard some just because I can see the man.. in them....

Very much so - the liking and the feeling both; just for a few minutes now and then

Katie Louise
02-05-2018, 09:17 PM
I recently had my first professional makeover and photo shoot. For a very average guy I must say I make a hot woman. My first thought was “I’d hit that!!”

Jasmine Rose
02-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Looking in the mirror, no. I just don't look feminine enough to feel that way when I see my reflection and/or picture. I would describe the feeling I get looking in the mirror as "satisfied, content, happy". Maybe someday I will get my look to a point where that will change, but not yet. Until then, I am happy with who I am, just not attracted to them.

Tracy Irving
02-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Not even if I were blind.

wanda66
02-06-2018, 08:59 AM
I don’t think I could ever pass or maybe I don’t want to .......The look that’s in between is what I would like to achieve,that would be me. That’s the comfort place for me ,no need to be beautiful I’m to old for that. So in that regard I guess I would pass.

Asew
02-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Interesting question. I wouldn’t say I FIND myself attractive, but I FEEL attractive. I guess it’s a subtle but important difference.

This explanation is perfect for me too. Growing up I didn't like well lit rooms with a mirror when dressing up, but I loved my reflection in a double pane window when it was dark out and a light on in the hallway so it was a dim reflection that was blurred by the double panes. I also love making a beautiful shadow or silhouette. Now I don't mind the mirror so much but still prefer a dimly lit room :)

Christinne87
02-07-2018, 03:17 AM
I certainly feel fabulous as Christinne, and I think I'm attractive whether as a man or woman. To me, it's the whole look that makes me feel beautiful. All the work pays off!

Raychel
02-07-2018, 06:55 AM
That is pretty crazy thing in my head.

I've never seen a picture of myself and mail mode that I liked they are always terrible.
Very low opinion of my make appearance
But when I'm dressed as Raychel the pictures are not that bad
And I never do makeup and rarely wear a wig
I kinda like what I see then

Pretty confusing to me
Some short circuit in my brain

Celee
02-07-2018, 09:31 AM
From the neck down I'd have to say yes. But neck up? No way. I don't have a lot of time to work on my makeup skills so when I do get a chance to do makeup I rush and end up looking like a drunken clown.

BillieS
02-07-2018, 09:42 AM
I definitely like the way I look as a woman better than as a man. I've come to care more about my health and body the more I've incorporated CDing into my daily life.

Now would I say I'm"attractive"? Not sure about that ;

ShyLibrarian
02-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Yes I do, especially boobs, I am looking for ways to make sexy butt, but I haven't found out yet.

Back in the day there were ads all over the place for panties with padded bottoms and, I think, girdles with rear enhancement. Do none of those solutions work for you, Marihanne?

Babbs
02-08-2018, 09:53 PM
I do find myself attractive but definitely a female work in progress with much work to do...but its such fun work!! almost all my pics start out as a video on my phone. I practice walking, sitting, talking in front of my phone. I then review the video, see where I can improve, freeze frame and take my best looking screen shots. We can all find good angles to make a good picture.
I also found that when I first started crossdressing I tried to look like the women I was attracted to...I think this was subconcsiencely (sp)

Denise S
02-10-2018, 11:08 AM
I never thought I would look good as a woman until a few days ago I put makeup on for the first time. When I put my wig on looked in the mirror, I almost fainted. I was thinking who is this pretty lady. Maybe I’m looking at myself through rose colored glasses and being delusional, but I liked the girl in the mirror I saw for the first time. There are so many beautiful ladies on this website who set the bar so high.

GracieRose
02-10-2018, 11:18 AM
When it all comes together correctly, I'd say yes.
However, it may be my inborn prejudice or my failing eyesight though.
Once, a while ago, I was walking directly towards the glass doors at a store. I saw my reflection in the glass, not realizing that I was seeing myself. My first reaction was, "She's cute". As soon as I realized that I had fooled myself, I was in heaven.

Jacqui StGermain
03-05-2018, 01:41 AM
I strive to be. It's important how you feel about yourself, but it's a huge boost when others think so.
I've gotten compliments from GG's on my clothes.
I've spent countless hours learning to do proper ( read "age appropriate")makeup.

MarinaTwelve200
03-05-2018, 06:49 AM
I think so--Most of the time.

Connie Williams
03-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Very much so! That is huge part of being Connie. If I were not attractive to me, then how could expect to look attractive to others. I think that is a big part of "feeling pretty". Like you, I have worked super hard at achieving my "look" based on what I think looks attractive/ pretty. Great thread btw.

sabrina1955
03-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Ha ha I wouldn't go as far as attractive but sometime if I take a selfie on my phone I think that looks nice and other times I see me in a wig.
I haven't worked out yet If it is a particular colour or the way I did my make up at the time. might have been the sun was shining and I felt good. :)

Kay J
03-07-2018, 06:11 AM
When I get all dressed up i do feel my femme side prettier and attractive as I go.The skill of makeup gets better with practice . But when the wig goes on it all comes together. Then it back to reality when it done and over.

looking_good
03-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Great post! If I were honest, my dressed appearance falls into the "Yikes!" area.

leannejacobs
03-08-2018, 08:08 AM

Yes that's probably a better way to put it Micki though if I squint at my pics I think "hmm she looks pretty hot" lol

sweetvici
03-08-2018, 01:17 PM
I really do, I think I'm Sexy when I get all dolled up. If I could remember how to add a picture or two of myself, I'd love to know what you think !

Tiffany Marx
03-08-2018, 01:39 PM
I had my first full makeover last week and was thrilled. It was with a professional makeup artist. I am not passable to my definition, but feel so comfy with my femme look that I am going to go out in public next week for dinner and whatever. I have an overnight in Atlanta and plan to take full advantage of it.

LelaK
03-08-2018, 09:55 PM
I haven't tried getting a makeover or a wig, but I did it to my photo last year or so. I found that not very long hair looked best on me, whereas I normally prefer long hair on feminine folks. I think I looked okay, but not great. I'd really prefer to look great (and to have someone who appreciates my looks).

Iris Tse
03-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Actually, I do find the girl in the mirror attractive. Problem is, every time I get her out on a date, she winds up talking with everyone else but me. LOL...

leannejacobs
03-09-2018, 11:26 AM
yes, I do find myself attractive as a woman. Sorry, I already answered here. Anyway, I like seeing myself in the mirrow.

Wow Flatenrock, you look stunning, very passable indeed, I wish I wasn't so blooming tall.

Amelie
03-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Of coarse I am attractive. I even have a picture on the cover of a fashion magazine, it's posted somewhere in the picture thread.

I have a different take on this. I try and not look attractive. I have had crazy hair styles, one side of the head shaved the other side long. I wear mix matched clothes and I do my make up very heavily in a dark way. The way I look may not be attractive to Joe Schmoe but my style, my looks are for me to be happy with.

I do have guys follow me home at night. That might be some sort of attractiveness to others.

pamela7
03-09-2018, 11:47 AM
no, that was never the point, but as my femme self converges to my self-image, I am happier with the mirror's showing. and no, my attraction in life is to a different form than mine.

Megan Rice
03-14-2018, 11:27 AM
I like my feminine image very much I'm not the bragging type but I find Megan to be an attractive person I feel there'sso much potential to do better but I lack the courage and funding to really get the necessary cosmetics and appliances I feel totally alone on my island in the middle of a blue collar nowhere town but I can make do with what i can afford to do it's really not about perfection anyway

Susan Albright
03-14-2018, 03:06 PM
Yes I do find that I am an attractive woman.
My appearance is part of me accepting my femininity
I try not to be vain as that does not look good on me.

pinklilly211
03-14-2018, 05:27 PM
Well,,,, I do dress on a daily basis. And am always wearing at least a bra and panties. But when I have an event or get together and I do the whole Lill, I think I DO look good, At least I've gotten a LOT OF WOWS! from many people! That's just my take on it!! Huggs, Lill !!!

Tracii G
03-14-2018, 06:54 PM
Seems as tho' that a majority feel they look good and I think that is a very positive attitude and I am glad to see it.
We all are in a sense working with a handicap because we are guys after all.

Judy-Somthing
03-14-2018, 08:09 PM
If I don't make a full effort of looking fem I find it a turn off. I need full makeup and a nice dress.

Seana Summer
03-15-2018, 12:49 PM
I love to dress up, but I have never really liked what I saw in the mirror or in photos. I just look like a man in a dress no matter what I do. I was blessed with very large hands, feet and shoulders and a height of 6'2".