PDA

View Full Version : OK, just waking up. First thought processes.

mechamoose
11-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Panties? Ok my bits are covered. Tits? Yes they are too. Who is that beside me? OK. partner. Safe.

I literally just went through this thought exchange.

I'm sorry for you who cannot answer those same Q's I just did, and not get happy answers.

We all deserve that sense of 'safe'.

<3

-MM

Hell on Heels
11-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Hell-o M&M,
With the recent time change, my
first thought this morning was...
Why the hell am I awake before the
alarm went off???

Of course panties, boobs, and partner?
are all valid concerns as well!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Sheila11
11-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Years ago woke up with the waterbed shaking violently.
1st thought was "what is my wife doing?"
2nd was "wait a minute, she's out of town."
3rd was "who is in my bed?"
Sudden realization!!! Earthquake!!!
I could not stop laughing.

mechamoose
11-07-2017, 12:47 PM
I always wake up before the alarm. Sometimes only moments before.

Who am I? what am I? What am I supposed to do with all this cheese?

<3

- MM

sometimes_miss
11-08-2017, 12:22 AM
The first thought is pretty much always, I have to pee. Next thought is to brush the hair out of my face if I'm still wearing the wig. I sleep as a girl most of the time; cotton panties, girl pj's, wig. Since I don't move around when I sleep, I usually wake up exactly as I went to sleep.

OCCarly
11-08-2017, 04:03 AM
I have shoulder length hair, so my first thought is to brush it out of my eyes, and ponytail it or put on a hair band if I am not going to shower right away. My second thought is I have to pee (usually pretty urgently since I am on Spironolactone) and my third is to reach for my drinking water. Then it’s time to find a bra and a fresh pair of panties and hit the shower. After shower put on the panties, set the bra aside for the moment, slip on a tank top or cami and go make breakfast for my wife and myself. Then get dressed for work.

BrendaPDX
11-08-2017, 08:24 AM
I am with Kristyn, why am I waking up so early, oh time change. Then it's what day of the week is it? Brenda

SaraLin
11-09-2017, 06:43 AM
First - gotta pee.
Try to remember any dreams I had (usually unsuccessful)
get up to pee.
what time is it?
turn the heat up (OK - AC back)
Close bedroom door so SO can sleep in.
check in here...
then facebook to see what family/friends are up to, then Candy Crush (I'm hooked)

And yes, all this done while still in nightie and panties. No need to rush and get dressed in "frog" mode... (think of frog as = Femininity Repressed Outwardly Guy)

boring, huh?