PDA

View Full Version : Went to a concert.....

mackemlass
11-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Like many of us, I've had the odd moment when I've seen a GG in the street (and, in one instance, a news reporter on tv) wearing something that I have in my wardrobe. But I never thought I'd got to a concert and spend ninety minutes watching a female singer who was wearing one of my tops........!

Charlotte7
11-07-2017, 11:05 AM
I had a similar, but slightly different thing happen to me once. I went to a gig, and quite early on in the piece the singer said that she was wearing a skirt that she'd bought earlier that day. Now, the thing is, I too had bought a (different) skirt from the same shop that day.

Beverley Sims
11-07-2017, 02:24 PM
I often get caught with the black and white striped top and skinny jeans.

I draw comment when I am also wearing knee high boots with heels.

Especially if they are the ones with heels.

lingerieLiz
11-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Never had an entertainer wear things I had, but have gone to a couple parties that a woman was wearing the same top. Black silk shirt wasn't too obvious, until she said "Ralph Lauren?" and smiled. I just shook my head and smiled back. The other was a sweater with a very unique color.

Krisi
11-08-2017, 10:21 AM
My wife and I were eating dinner in a restaurant when a young woman (I suspect she was the manager) came by to ask us how our dinner was. She was wearing a blouse that was a duplicate of one of mine.

donnalee
11-09-2017, 10:23 AM
You do know they make more than one, don't you?
(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)