PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the morning leaving lip stains.

Jaylyn
11-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Got up to 33 degree weather and raining hard. Don't want to get stuck on the ranch road to the deer stand so just made a big pot of coffee put on my forms and panty hose, put my pajamas back on and built a fire in the fireplace. Applied my lipstick and enjoying sitting reading the posts and leaving lip prints on my coffee mug. This is a good day.
Just love to relax like this. Sometimes I just want to relax partially dressed, no heels, dresses, girdles, or all the makeup even in fur lined house shoes. Do you have to dress to the top to get your femme on?
Does just a few items like what I have on make you feel relaxed and calms your inner femme self?

Krisi
11-08-2017, 10:23 AM
As long as I have my wig, boobs and hip and butt pads on, I'm in "girl mode".

Nikki A.
11-08-2017, 10:47 AM
It's chilly here also this morning. Bra, panties leggings and a denim skirt is enough for me.

LeannS
11-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Chilly here to so bra, forms, hair, flannel shirt with skinny jeans

Majella St Gerard
11-08-2017, 11:07 AM
cool and overcast here, got up took nightgown off put on denim girl shorts and a tee shirt, that's good enough for the morning coffee.

Kas
11-08-2017, 11:23 AM
All I need is a pair of tights/pantyhose!

Stephanie47
11-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Unfortunately for me it's the entire wardrobe. I have been chastised sometimes for living in the 1950's and 1960's...the June Cleaver look. So, it's going to be a pretty dress, hosiery, heels, bra and panty, slip and wig. It's never too cold around here. If it does get really cold, then I bring out a nice sweater dress.

Lana Mae
11-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Before venturing out into the cold rainy day, up in panties and sleep shirt for breakfast and a look at the forum, weather, and news! News: two transgender females have been elected in Virginia and Minnesota! It will be a good day! Hugs Lana Mae

DIANEF
11-08-2017, 12:25 PM
I get so little dress time I always take it to the max. On the rare occasions I've had a week or so I have kept it simpler on a few days.

Dana44
11-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Ah Jaylyn, Yep just donning a few things and getting comfortable is the spice of life. It is cold here also. I love lipstick also

Loveday
11-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Chilly here also, snow tomorrow. Bra, forms, panties and leggings for me. Later I will get dressed to mow the lawn for the winter.

docrobbysherry
11-08-2017, 01:06 PM
No. I'm a CD, not TS. Early on I used to thro on a bra and forms or nylons and hang out in them. But, after 20 years of dressing that's like drinking near beer for me.:straightface:

If I start putting on women's things, I want to see a pretty woman in my mirror when I finish!:daydreaming:

So, unless I'm just trying something on for fit, it's all or nothing for me!:D

NancySue
11-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Over the years, there’s been ebbs and flows, however, for the last several years, my dressing always started with a few items for comfort (my wife teases me asking how can I find comfort in an underwire bra, hose, panty girdle, etc. I just smile. Recently, after donning a couple items, before long, I’m totally dressed and feel best. Yes, seeing lipstick on the coffee cup is nice.

Jenny22
11-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Its not cold here in SoCal, but regardless of the weather, I fully dress (sans wig and makeup) every morning .. I do wear a lipstick color to compliment my dress or top. The lipstick on my cup and glass is just a mark of my femininity. I do love it so.

Sarah Doepner
11-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Getting dressed on a cold, rainy, stay at home with no visitors day can be a great time to find that comfort level. I may start out with just a few essentials but eventually I end up fully dressed and wondering what errands I might run on. And count me in as a full dues paying member of "I love to lipstick prints on my cups and glasses" club.

I just need to remember to wipe it off before it ends up on the counter waiting to be washed and those unexpected visitors arrive. "Who's been visiting you?"

Maria 60
11-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Definitely, sometimes just putting on lip-stick is enough for me.

Jillian Faith
11-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Jaylyn

I'm with you. Most mornings I drink my coffee in my nightgown, panties and pink slippers. A couple of times a week I apply my lipstick as it gives me a femme boost to see my lipstick stain on the rim of my coffee cup.

Connie D50
11-09-2017, 07:22 AM
All I need to relax is soft women's PJ's bra and I always wear panties.

Barbara Black
11-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Funny you should mention lipstick stains. I was just told to wipe them off of my drinking glasses, as it doesn't come off very well in the washer. But isn't it strange that we like to see them there on the glasses or mugs? I certainly do.
Yes, I like to lounge around in my bra, panties, and forms, with a nightgown draped down to my ankles. I need to try lipstick early in the morning now.

Barbara Joanne74
11-10-2017, 01:35 PM
I dont wear makeup much anymore for a few reasons, however if I do have the house/day to myself, panties to tuck with, leggings, bra and forms and a girly sweatshirt are my go do on cold days. Like most of the other women in my neighborhood on days like this.