PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie vs. orher female clothing

JoeyGirl1213
11-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Hey ladies,

Wondering if any of you noticed a progression in your dressing. For example, right now I only desire lingerie and heels when I want to dress up. For me it feels erotic and also liberating.

As I posted a thread yesterday about how I've been thinking of revealing my secret to my wife, I have read a lot of responses re: "progression" and have started since to wonder if that is or will happen to me....

So I am curious to see how many of you started dressing. Did most of you start with lingerie/panties and then progress to other types of clothing (dresses, skirts, etc)? Or did some of you gravitate to clothing right away? Any long time CDs here who remained just into lingerie, heels, and/or hosiery?

Joey

Lana Mae
11-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi, Joey! I started young with just panties. Teen years panties but also girdle nylons and slip! Then regressed to just panties and at 65 went full bore, head to toe, wig and makeup woman! Now I wear panties woman's jeans and shoes every day I do not work! This is male mode! Female mode is all the way! Yes it is sort of a progression from one stage to the next! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Pat
11-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi Joey - it was a progression for me but I don't think it's automatically that way for everyone. I expect it's more driven by the activities you wish to engage in. If you wan to go out to a restaurant, lingerie probably won't be sufficient. ;) But maybe you'll never want to do that, and that's OK.

Charlotte7
11-09-2017, 05:23 PM
For me, I started wearing my mother's underwear, but more or less, straightaway started dressing more fully. This all happened when I was about 7 or 8. I dress, not for the erotic side but to connect with the girl that I feel is inside me. I sometimes saw, my mother and sister is a state of being half dressed, but mostly with them, and wIth all other females that I saw, they were fully clothed. So, if I wanted to look like them, if I wanted to have the same feeling as them (clothes on the body), if I wanted to make the same decisions as them (which skirt to put on, which top to wear with it), then I had to be fully dressed. And that's where it has stayed for me. I do not feel that I will ever need to transition, I am a crossdresser and what I do satisfies my unquenchable need to be like a girl, but not be a girl. And I am closeted. I don't have any great deaire to go out. I don't have any great desire to pass. For me, having a complete wardrobe of women's clothes and having the freedom to wear what I want, when I want, is more than enough for me. And after allnthis time, I don't see that changing.

Elizabeth G
11-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi Joey,

For me it has definitely been a progression. It began when I was young with lingerie for the most part and now I have a full wardrobe and all of the peripherals I need (makeup, pads etc) so I can present as female.

Your mileage may vary however. Everyone has their own path and story.

Elizabeth

Kas
11-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Definitely a progression for me. Before my SO found out I was like you. I thought I just had a "fetish" thing for wearing stocking and lingerie etc... Just something sexual to get off from. But since she found out and me joining this community, it has become much more. I would NEVER have guessed (even just a few months ago) that I would be where I am at now; browsing women's clothing online, buying make up and wigs, go to women's clothing stores (with my SO only so far. I do department stores myself.) and things like that. You will find if your SO finds out and is accepting and you are already having these ideas, IMO there is definitely a chance it could progress for you.

Nikki A.
11-09-2017, 05:37 PM
I know I started w/lingerie and it didn't take long to try on the clothing. I was lucky, I was an only child and a latch key kid so I had some time where I could experiment and not worry about being caught (although I was).
I'm a person who given the chance to push limits will. In the last few years, I do dress fully and go out as Nikki. Charlotte said it well, I want to be like a girl, but not be a girl although sometimes I wonder if being a pre-op full-time girl is where I will finally
end up. Who knows we will see.

JoeyGirl1213
11-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Definitely a progression for me. Before my SO found out I was like you. I thought I just had a "fetish" thing for wearing stocking and lingerie etc... Just something sexual to get off from. But since she found out and me joining this community, it has become much more. I would NEVER have guessed (even just a few months ago) that I would be where I am at now; browsing women's clothing online, buying make up and wigs, go to women's clothing stores (with my SO only so far. I do department stores myself.) and things like that. You will find if your SO finds out and is accepting and you are already having these ideas, IMO there is definitely a chance it could progress for you.

Kas- i actually read your introduction post and your story sounds eerily like mine in many ways. Would love to chat with you privately at some time. Trying to private message you but am having trouble with the site (its not allowing me to view profiles or send pms...?). If youre open to it i would love to somehow connect! No worries if not!

NancySue
11-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Put me in the “progression” column...starting with hose, still #1, then panties, etc. Now, it’s dressed 80 to 100%...80% of the time. When I reached the fully dressed level, I feared dressing would get boring as there were no more levels or challenges to achieve as I have everything I need..and more. Not a problem. I only acquire more and more. Do I really all those panties, bras, hose, skirts, tops, etc. simple answer...absolutely. No turning back for me.

Kas
11-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Hey joey. Yeah definitely. I think you maybe need to have a minimum number of posts before you have access to messaging, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Maybe one of the other members knows why?

Anyway once you get it working please feel free to message me with anything.

Lucy23
11-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Hey Joey,

for me it started with skirts and pantyhose. I have always liked those, for some uinknown reason. It was only later that it progressed to underwear, dresses, shoes etc.

Rayleen
11-09-2017, 05:55 PM
I started young too, panties, garter belt w stocking to get off. But as I went along started to scout the ladies department stores .

It got that it was an addiction, I could not stop at the store without looking and bye something. I remember when I bought my first dress, I was all exited but after a while, it was like a normal thing to shop in the ladies department and all the clerks were so nice and accommodating. I guess it would be the same thing going out dressed, nervous at first but normal after a few times.

Lana Mae
11-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Joey and Kas: 10 posts and then the rest of the forum opens up to you and you can PM to your hearts content! Hugs Lana Mae

Kas
11-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Thanks Lana Mae!

JoeyGirl1213
11-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Well in that case here is another post! 😜. Thank you!

RADER
11-09-2017, 06:44 PM
I also wear fem jeans every day. I also wear a bra, no padding and panties, and knee high hose.
I am dressed as far as I can and still look a little like a guy.
Rader

maddy_c_d
11-09-2017, 07:13 PM
It was a progression for me once I started with my wife's pantyhose and panties.

DIANEF
11-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Like many I started of with any under garments I could get hold of, didn't really matter which so long as they were female. That was from 11ish, then at 15 I put on a dress for the first time. Suddenly the outerwear became much more important that what was underneath. I still have some lingerie but only wear it every now and then. A belated welcome to the forum BTW.

Judy-Somthing
11-09-2017, 08:53 PM
When I was in my teens I would sleep in lingerie just about every night, so silky!
Then it became more about looking like a women so what was under the dress wasn't important!
I got rid of all my slips and panties and most of my bras. I kept some girdles to get a smaller waist so dresses would look better.
I like tights to hide leg hair and hold my hip pads.
But I'm so addicted to dresses! LOL
And decent wigs are a must.

BLUE ORCHID
11-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Hi Joey :hugs:, I have been this program for 71years now and it all started playing with Mom's clothes and shoes,
Nothing was off limits over the years I have amassed quite a large collection of all kinds of female lingerie & clothing,

I could live full time as a lady for a long time with all of the female clothes.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Teresa
11-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Joey,
It started with a bang in a swimsuit , progressed onto clothes , but I never bothered with lingerie for some time apart from the my sister's full petticoats . I love stockings now and matching underwear but to me it's now all about putting the whole package together , so I don't have drawers full of panties, just enough to give a nice variety . I know all this will change when I start to dress full time , I will have to think about clothes in a more practical way on an everyday basis .

Dana44
11-09-2017, 09:17 PM
A bit of a funny story. I bought one of my GF's lingerie, and gave it to her. Her reply was if you like it so much why don't you wear it. So I tried it and loved it. LOL I never tried it before and always had skirts and tops and heels and such. But that was years and years ago. LOL So I added them to my wardrobe.

Diane Smith
11-09-2017, 09:55 PM
When I started raiding my mother's drawers and closets, I usually had only a limited amount of time alone in the house, so pulling on a girdle, stockings, heels and maybe some clip earrings was about as much as I felt I could accomplish and still leave enough time to take everything off and put it away carefully. But I had the desire, if not always the opportunity, to dress fully from the very start, and would put on a skirt and blouse or a dress, plus some makeup, whenever I was confident I had an hour or two alone.

In a way, it's kind of the same nowadays. I wear heels, earrings and long nails all the time, and save dressing fully mostly for planned outings.

- Diane

Kas
11-09-2017, 10:12 PM
I bought one of my GF's lingerie, and gave it to her. Her reply was if you like it so much why don't you wear it.

That's a very odd response from your girlfriend. Why did she assume you "like it so much"?

Dana44
11-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Kas, yeah that was strange. She did wear it for me. But she said she does not like it much. So later i tried it and I like wearing lingerie. MY SO does too and we buy a new one at Christmas and valentines day. So we have quite a bit now.

Robin-in-TX
11-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Hi Joey and everyone. For me, I always wanted to wear female clothing and cannot remember a time that I did not. I have a slightly younger sister and wore her stuff whenever I could. While I wanted to wear female underwear, I equally wanted to wear dresses and skirts. I wasn't able to wear what I wanted, but if it had been my choice, I would have worn female clothing. For the last four years I have worn panties everyday. I'm geographically separated from my family, so, I dress at home daily.

Becky Blue
11-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Joey, for me it was a progression for sure... it started aged 14 and was very much anything, often and usually lingerie... then 'she' progressed from dressing more fully to makeup, wigs & accessories.

lingerieLiz
11-09-2017, 11:11 PM
I think that the various lingerie comes first because of curiosity and the unique feel. The other thing is forbidden secrets. I started with panties because my mother had me wear them. I started wearing dresses as soon as I was big enough to fit them. There is no clear path to follow. Everyone is unique.

Leslie Mary S
11-09-2017, 11:22 PM
For me it all really started with occasional petticoats and slips. As a youth, I could NOT wear anything of my mother's or sister's. I was a runt back then. I shot from 4 foot two inches to six feet even in two years. (80 lb to 160 lb). Those were painful years both mentally and physically.
When I became extremely active in square dancing I gravitated to Square Dance Crinolines, but still the panties were never in my size.
It was after my divorce from my second wife when I "blossomed".
I am still mostly in the closet. I am now taking occasional dressed trips to a local gay club where I am a photographer for them. My latest thing is I just finished putting together a 2018 desk top calendar for them featuring their Drag Queens who perform there..

gownman
11-09-2017, 11:33 PM
I started with nightgowns and slips and never progressed to other stuff - just the nighties and slips.

Barbara Joanne74
11-09-2017, 11:46 PM
I too started with my mothers nighgowns, and my grand mothers garters and stockings. Once I moved out on my own I aquired my own bra's and panties and the collection began. All the way upto the whole package, clothing, makeup, accessories and of course shoes. Mostly heels, but I did have a couple pairs of "sensable" shoes as wel.

Barbara

Aunty_Hazel
11-10-2017, 02:43 AM
I started with my mother's underwear, tights and slips, and moved quickly to full clothes (which fitted terribly, as my mum is a big lady and I was a small child). I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I was at junior school, so I'd guess around 8 or less.
As soon as I started buying for myself I bought both under- and outerwear.
I love lingerie, but I prefer to be fully dressed.

sometimes_miss
11-10-2017, 03:26 AM
At seven, I was dressed in assorted schoolgirl clothes. Told that I was supposed to be a girl, I developed an affinity for the same things girls my age wore. I really thought that around 13, god would change me into a girl. Even though I now know none of it was true, maybe because of the years when it happened, it got burned into my personality or something. So, I'm still waiting, and still dressing in clothes appropriate for an adolescent female. School uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, and other outfits commonly worn by girls that age. Some are forever 21; I'm forever 14; and forever feeling like I was supposed to be a girl, even though there are no other indications for that belief. Messed up, yes. But at least I know how I got there.

Stephanie47
11-10-2017, 03:31 AM
My first interest was nylon full slips which I borrowed from the clothesline. It was strictly because of the feel of the fabric which was like none I had in my boy clothes. I was too young to really know or care much about sex. No sisters. No female cousins. No female playmates. The next garment was floor length nylon nightgowns. It was later I progressed to my mother's ugly panties, her girdles and bras, stockings and one sundress I could squeeze into.

The article of clothing that still draws my attention is a pretty lacy full slip.

Lacey New
11-10-2017, 05:30 AM
I guess that I have progressed to the extent that I have purchased and worn (in the house only) dresses, skirts and blouses. Up to this point, I have not purchased shoes, jewelry, a wig, breast forms or makeup although, if I had the time and the place to do so, I would most likely try it. I have been and intend to remain in the closet to my SO. I have tried to crack open the door a few times with very negative results. So, I have been content to keep my stash very small and well hidden and for the most part, limit my dressing to underdressing in lingerie and only wearing my dress or skirts when I know fir sure that I have a few uninterrupted hours. So, I guess, yes, to a small degree, I have progressed beyond lingerie, but in reality, that progression has been rather limited

Kendalli
11-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Hello,
It started with me being curious about panties. Raiding my mom's panties drawer quickly led to me finding the lingerie drawer and being fascinated with those made me want to do the whole shebang. I would sleep in women's clothing constantly, no matter what it was just to spend more time in it. When ever I am dressed all I wish for is to be a girl. Very confusing for me through college as I did not want to admit any of that too myself. It didn't help that when I got caught by my parents, they made sure to make it sound as wrong and perverted as they could to try and scare me out of it. Now I underdress whenever I can and wear dresses when I'm alone for any length of time, but I am unable to do the make-up and wig side to help me continue the transformation. I have been building up the courage to tell my SO but the feelers I've put out don't seem promising so far. But that's where I am right now.

Ressie
11-10-2017, 07:28 AM
I'd say many CDs have a fetish for a specific article of clothing. I started with panties but added more garments as a teen including dresses, heels, makeup & wig. Becoming a member here and reading threads actually gave me ideas of going out dressed. At that point there became two different types of garb to buy; bedroom type stuff and presenting as a female stuff.

As a result, nicer wigs, purses, jewelry, sensible shoes, sweaters, coats, jackets, etc. became important stuff to purchase.

But there are many men that will never have the desire to dress in public. You may be happy wearing only items you have a fetish for but there will probably be a progression in that particular area. You might end up with a huge collection of lingerie and heels!

leannejacobs
11-10-2017, 08:02 AM
Many of us can share a similar story of progression, for you, the very fact that you've asked the question shows a curiosity, an itch that'll need scratched, it's not a bad thing, if I were you I'd experiment before sharing your secret with your wife, it may not be for you but if you're going to tell her you'd be better to tell all, if as you say it's just lingerie and heels at the moment it gives you that scope for progression, progression was my wife's biggest fear.
It's just lingerie and heels to your wife won't cut it, she'll no doubt have the same worries that it'll grow into something bigger. What's more lingerie and heels may come across as a kink, sexually motivated which is harder to accept than you have a feminine side. Hold off and try more before you share, trust me the progression is a major worry for them, where will it end, does he want to end up a woman, that's the train of thought.
If/when you tell her, you must emphasise that you have no desires to become a woman, you do not want to sleep with men and most importantly how much you love her.
This is my opinion, some may disagree but from my own experience it's the best way to go.

Fiona123
11-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Like many others. I started young with bras and panties. Now at age 62 I'd like the whole package. When I was young it was pure sex. Now it's more identity and lifestyle.

CONSUELO
11-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Indeed it started with lingerie for me as those items looked and felt very sensual. Even today I enjoy dressing in stockings, bra, slip with makeup and wig and walking around in heels and checking out the look in the big mirror. But then I go and find the dress or skirt and blouse to finish off

JenniferMBlack
11-10-2017, 11:17 AM
For me lingerie wasn't even a thought. I wanted to wear skirts. Lingerie came as I couldn't wear boxers under mini skirts so had to get the proper undergarments. Of course once that happened I went down the slippery slope quite quickly. I went from wearing a skirt to full on dressing in a matter of a couple of weeks. This was made bmw possible because when I got home from school I had over an hour in the house all by myself.

Cheryl T
11-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Yes, I began my journey with panties and other lingerie, but all the while I wished to be in a pretty dress.
I never saw this as just a lingerie thing, it's always been so much more.

binni101
11-10-2017, 03:24 PM
It started with pantyhose with me in my early teens. Then panties, progressing to teddies (might have something to do with watching G.L.O.W. in my teens if anyone remembers them haha :D). Then came the heels and finally the dresses. I am never bought a bra though. But lately I have also been adding a ferrari red lipstick. Just the taste of it is fabulous :)

Next I think I might be adding an ankle bracelet. I love the look of an ankle bracelet through nylon :p

Maria_mtf
11-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Progression again here. Started as lingerie at first but i think I always knew I liked dresses. Wig and make up are on the to do list when I man up and discuss with the wife. I came out to my wife thinking it was fetish but pretty sure it's more than that, still working it out.

Feel free to pm me if u want to chat in private, when you get your 10 posts.

JoeyGirl1213
11-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Progression again here. Started as lingerie at first but i think I always knew I liked dresses. Wig and make up are on the to do list when I man up and discuss with the wife. I came out to my wife thinking it was fetish but pretty sure it's more than that, still working it out.

Feel free to pm me if u want to chat in private, when you get your 10 posts.

How'd your wife react to your "fetishh?"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Leannejacobs. I agree about the "itch" aspect. For me, and forgive me if this offends anyone in some way, the itch is sexual. More specifically, I become aroused thinking about dressing and taking it further. Even typing it gives me that nervous excited energy down you know where. When i put lipstick on the for first time, i was baffled at how sexually arousing it was (like wow). So with that all in mind, i guess im left in that state of wondering if this itch is purely sexual or not. The lines seem to blur for me as while it is sexual, its also comforting in some way.

Lastly- if coming out as i have a feminine side easier to take for a wife than it being a sexual kink of sorts? I kind of was under the impression the feminine side/need would be more threatening (for lack of a better word). Thoughts?

colourmannn
11-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Hey ladies,

Wondering if any of you noticed a progression in your dressing. For example, right now I only desire lingerie and heels when I want to dress up. For me it feels erotic and also liberating.

As I posted a thread yesterday about how I've been thinking of revealing my secret to my wife, I have read a lot of responses re: "progression" and have started since to wonder if that is or will happen to me....

So I am curious to see how many of you started dressing. Did most of you start with lingerie/panties and then progress to other types of clothing (dresses, skirts, etc)? Or did some of you gravitate to clothing right away? Any long time CDs here who remained just into lingerie, heels, and/or hosiery?

Joey

As a closet crossdresser, I thought I was content with dressing from the neck down wearing lingerie, dress boots and skirts/dresses. Now after joining this community and seeing some amazing transformations, I want to dress full on femme.

vicky_cd99_2
11-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Oh my God it was totally a progression for me. I started with moms lingerie at 8 or 9. then her bikini out back. At 11 she dressed me as a girl for Halloween right down to her panties and nylons. I have been off and on ever since. More on now than at anytime. I under dress everyday. I sleep in nighties. I have gone out many times and even to "straight" venues. I have even entertained the thoughts of transition. I will most likely stay just a part time girl though.

Panty Goddess
11-14-2017, 02:17 PM
Well for me it is and always will be lingerie. All types of it. The more the better. They always make me feel sexy sensual and erotic. Not a better feeling that I know about

Rica
11-15-2017, 01:16 AM
This thread got me thinking. I guess I never considered it CD but since I was 20 or so I have always worn panties to bed. I like nylon high cut briefs. As far as daytime dressing goes, I like tap shorts and cute rompers.

dawn459
11-15-2017, 02:32 AM
Rica: Dawn459 was hooked on lingerie at early age of 9 tried
Mom's panties hose&slip out of the
Dirty clothes basket bought first panties at 16 have been hooked ever since wear panties&nighties
To bed 4_5 times a week the wife
Is supportive but she gets her man
In male shorts or PJs 3 nights a week .As I type this I am wearing
A blue baby doll gown with purple
Panties oh what a sexy feeling.

Rica
11-15-2017, 03:21 AM
i grew up masturbating to the lingerie section of sears catalogs, later to Victoria's Secret catalogs, then to porn that always fetishized lingerie directed by guys like michael ninn and andrew blake. i think gen X, my cohort, was the first "pornified" generation, with the advent if internet porn in the mid '90s.

i have a lingerie fetish, which i definitely attribute, at least in part, to my affinity for watching porn. when i had a girlfriend, i liked to dress them up in lingerie. when i had no girlfriend to put lingerie on, i would dress up myself in lingerie. putting on a garter belt and stockings, sometimes a merriwidow, that was usually enough to satisfy my urge. it wasn't about how i looked, it was about how i felt, sexy.

when i came out to my wife a few months ago about crossdressing, she said my obsession with (buying her) lingerie and sexy swimwear all mase sense to her. crossdressing with her was about how i looked, not just about how i felt. it was about finding looks that brought out the femininity in me, not the vixen. i wanted to look and feel girly, not sultry, and she wanted me to look as pretty as i can be. i started dressing fully, started growing my hair long again, fell in love with makeup artistry, and found myself daydreaming a lot about going out to CD-friendly bars/clubs and events dressed as a woman, or at least a pretty, feminine man.

for me it was the transition from secrecy and shame to openness and pride, even with just my wife and close friends, that made my tastes change.

This is me in my favorite Victoria's Secret outfit. It's vintage early nineties I think.

Ginni
11-15-2017, 09:02 AM
I started with pantyhose and heels. Then bra and panties. Then progressively added clothing, jewelry, makeup, and wig. The way I dress now is determined by my feelings. Sometimes I just want to wear lingerie other times get fully dressed in a dress or skirt. It all depends on my mood and how I feel. Sometimes I don't want to dress.

Rica
11-15-2017, 11:15 AM
exotic! love the shoes, too!

i really like the photo "don't move." the ambiguous facial expression is perfect!

Thank you.

Kayliedaskope
11-16-2017, 04:18 PM
I originally started with pantyhose and panties way back when, and once in a while even wore them to school. The pantyhose desire faded - giving way to thigh-highs, oh my! - but the panties desire got stronger as I grew up. I don't remember how long it was before I actually got my first real pair of heels, but I so loved the way they made my legs look!

Now I have two storage totes full of lingerie ranging from stockings to sheer robes to lacy teddies, something like fifteen pairs of heels in various colors and heights, and two six-foot drawers full of just panties, both for "everyday wear" and "special/sexy" occasions. (I also spent a full week in Las Vegas going out day and night in t-shirt and form-fitting Gloria Vanderbilt jeans with sexy panties and knee-highs underneath - no one even blinked.)

Christina E
11-25-2017, 03:09 AM
I was mostly interested in body hugging clothes at first, lingerie, tights or swimsuits. While I’m still drawn to that, I now find myself obsessing over dresses more and more.

Michelle1955
12-09-2017, 12:52 AM
In my case started with panties, bras, girdle,hose, slips at an early age, then added cloths later.

Christina89
12-09-2017, 01:48 AM
I started with my mother's 2 piece bikini and then worked my way around to other items. I still have the bikini I started with. She doesn't know it's gone. And I've started my own collection from bikinis to yoga pants and beyond.

Isabella Ross
12-09-2017, 04:31 AM
Like many others, it was a progression for me. Over the years, and particularly after I made sense of my femininity, I moved from strictly lingerie to the complete dressing that I'm now so comfortable with. But...lingerie will always have an important place in my life. Yes, it sometimes remains linked somehow to my sexuality...something about the pure femininity of lingerie and it's "hidden" or "concealed" nature. But it's now much more than that...for example, simply sleeping in a pretty nightgown or teddie has become a source of great joy, comfort and peacefulness in my life.

Stephanie43
12-09-2017, 05:37 AM
Definitely progression for me. I started at age five with wearing my mom’s pantyhose around the house and to bed. Eventually graduated to wearing some sort of 1980’s leotard she had with matching nylons. Blah blah blah. Now I dress fully (makeup, wig, skirts, tops, heels). And yes, I love lingerie. Sometimes I wear the lingerie under my guy clothes (under dressing). Sometimes I wear it if I’m feeling like a sexual female. For me, what I choose to wear depends on my mood, but it’s definitely been a progression for.

leotard fan
12-09-2017, 08:56 PM
i started with pantyhose, leotards... and later i wear others female itens along my life. i use lingerie (bodyuts, catsuits, tigths, etc) underwear sometimes (more in winter) and only in lingerie, at home alone.... or at bed with my wife.

dawn459
12-09-2017, 10:57 PM
LeslieMary who would ever thought you weighed 80lbs and you have kept
Your self a handsome young ladie that
Can woo the best of us to dress respectfully due to our appropriate age
And our weight classification.

Leslie Mary S
12-10-2017, 02:41 AM
LeslieMary who would ever thought you weighed 80lbs and you have kept
Your self a handsome young ladie that can woo the best of us to dress respectfully due to our appropriate age
And our weight classification.

I only wish I were still under 200 pounds and a size 8-10 instead of a 200+lb and a size 22-24. (So do my DRs.)

Sidney
12-10-2017, 08:54 AM
For years it was just panties. Then panty hose, then Oh My God a bra. I do not try to pass, no amount of makeup can hide my mustache LOL. My dressing has evolved to panties, panty hose, bra, skinny jeans, and blouses. It's what I like and what I feel comfortable with.

Julia96
01-09-2018, 08:18 PM
For me it started with just panties but has since evolved to stockings and garters and I even got my first bra just a month ago! My crossdressing is very much still budding but one thing is for sure: lace feels divine.

Rollermiss
01-10-2018, 12:58 AM
My dressing kind progressed from the outside in. It was competition skating costumes that started it for me. I competed since I was 7. I would go to practice and see the girls in their performance costumes. Wishing I could wear one of those when I skated. My first purchase was a used costume of a friend I car pooled with. purchased at Goodwill.
Looking through catalogs and such. I realized that girls must wear underwear under them like boys do. I guess it snowballed from their. panties and bras. Hey, Leotards are close to the costumes, teddies too.

Kelsey

Bianca Fay
01-10-2018, 09:37 AM
It started with pantyhose. My ex hated it & would get very upset whenever she discovered I was wearing a pair.
She always warned me that wearing them would progress to wanting to look completely like a woman.
Many years later it turns out that she was right & I am now developing a full wardrobe.
As mentioned in my introduction she's ok with it now. Although she still sometimes teases me about how my pantyhose turned into my slippery slope.

Ginni
01-10-2018, 09:43 AM
I started with stockings and heels and progressed to fully dressed in skirt and blouse. It depends on my mood and what I am doing how I dress. Sometimes lingerie and heels feel just right and other times I need a skirt.

Jane G
01-13-2018, 06:40 PM
I just used to dress up when I was really young. Then in my teens I discovered the wonders of lingerie.

jacques
01-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Hi,
I started with tights (pantyhose), then progressed through panties, sleepwear, bras, skirts to dresses at home. I often under-dress in panties and women's socks or thick tights out of the house (not exactly lingerie in some people's definition of the word).
luv J