PDA

View Full Version : yummy shaved legs

nicau
03-12-2006, 04:40 AM
hi girls,
i have finally shaved my legs tonight and started shaking as i put on my white stayup stockings for the first time with shaved legs.slipped on my heels and silky pink slip,i was almost in tears as i looked at my pretty smooth legs in the mirror,and as you all know the feeling was so beautiful.
love nicau

Shelly Preston
03-12-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Nicau

Remember that feeling, It is one of those things you never want to forget.

Stockings just feel amazing with smooth legs.

Rachael Warren
03-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Watch out, it's addictive, I am hair free allover and have been for a decade on and off!

TeriAnn
03-12-2006, 08:00 AM
I remember the first time I shaved my legs, the feeling was so intense I put lotion on my legs and boy did they feel good. Keep them that way all the time.

Wenda
03-12-2006, 10:53 AM
I remember the feeling. Congratulations. I reshave often, in the bathtub. (I dont have a shower) I use Aveeno moisturizing cream which is supposed to slow regrowth, and does seem to do that. I have used wax strips with pretty good results, so that now when the hair does re-grow, it is not as coarse. My GF has gotten so that she complains if I dont shave for awhile.

Janelle Young
03-12-2006, 12:54 PM
I use a hair remover lotion on mine. I love the way it makes my legs feel. Congratulations Nicau, hair free feels great.

maid phylis
03-12-2006, 04:06 PM
i have been shaving for a few years now and yes that first time was a moment i will never forget.since then i have been shaving most of my body and i always love the feeling when i put on my stockings in the morning ,so silky .love phylisanne:p

amanda silk
03-12-2006, 04:25 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time last sunday, what a difference. they look so much better in any skirt or dress, i cant believe i have nice fem legs at last. and the feeling of wearing stockings is so sensual, no more hair for me.

Tina Dixon
03-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I did mine for the first time about 6 weeks ago, for two reasons really, the first one is because of the dry heat in the winter my legs would itch terrible, I would put loction on but it would get matted down on the hair, my wife said I should just shave it off, she had no idea what she was really saying there so I did, now my legs dont feel itchy any more (They were to the point of bleeding they were that bad from scrathing them) and they don't feel as tired, strange?
Second reason I was going in for a male to female transformation at Janets Closet in detroit so I wanted clean legs.
Here's a pic, not bad for a 49 year old guy;)

toniloraine
03-12-2006, 06:34 PM
i just shaved my legs and chest for the 1st time 2 days ago, LOVE IT , LOVE IT, LOVE IT. im sure ill keep themm shaved.

Steph
03-12-2006, 09:37 PM
I agree 110% its very addictive. I can't stop shaving. Summers coming and I work outside.
Stephan

Sweet Susan
03-12-2006, 10:07 PM
hi girls,
i have finally shaved my legs tonight and started shaking as i put on my white stayup stockings for the first time with shaved legs.slipped on my heels and silky pink slip,i was almost in tears as i looked at my pretty smooth legs in the mirror,and as you all know the feeling was so beautiful.
love nicau

Just wait until you shave that beard off! Wow! What a differenc that will make.

Wenda
03-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I did mine for the first time about 6 weeks ago, for two reasons really, the first one is because of the dry heat in the winter my legs would itch terrible, I would put loction on but it would get matted down on the hair, my wife said I should just shave it off, she had no idea what she was really saying there so I did, now my legs dont feel itchy any more (They were to the point of bleeding they were that bad from scrathing them) and they don't feel as tired, strange?
Second reason I was going in for a male to female transformation at Janets Closet in detroit so I wanted clean legs.
Here's a pic, not bad for a 49 year old guy;)
Nice legs, Tina!

krissie sinclair
03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
it is truly an exhilirating experience to have nylons on freshly shaven legs. i love it!!

tacal
03-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Ooolala, I just shaved my legs:) , put on my Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans, and does it feel wondeful. Wish I could be rid of all my ugly body hair.

Lisa Maren
03-15-2006, 03:32 PM
I remember the first time I shaved my legs and it felt like heaven! Still does when they're shaven. They're not shaven now since that's not really an option until probably October but if I could I would go straight to my bathroom and shave it all off. On the bright side, since I'm going back to school for my Psych PhD soon, and have no income, I might be able to grow my hair long with the excuse that I'm saving the money on haircuts. Wouldn't that be lovely!

Hugs,
Lisa

Julie Avery
03-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Just an fyi for anyone who's having trouble with irritation like red spots after shaving legs for the first time, or the first few times: I've found that jeans, because denim fabric is so coarse, can make that worse. Dressier slacks with a smoother weave are gentler on the irritated skin. After shaving for a while I don't think it matters any more, your skin gets used to it.

laurie6989
03-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Being Married and in the closet, shaving my legs just wasnt an option for me..or so i thought.
After showering recently, i noticed that the outsides of my calves had been worn almost bald by wearing jeans, and the inside of my legs were pretty hairy still..ISH!!!!
I showed my wife and she just kinda chuckled and said i should just shave em.And let it grow back again fuller..
well, being a dummy, i just said "naw, i wouldnt want to be teased" and we left it at that.
but all i could think about for the next day was her telling me to shave..YES!!!!!!!
2 days later i pointed them out again and she said again i should really just shave em so i did. when i showed them to her she said they looked GREAT, and even gave me some of her self tanner to give them some color. i told her how great and clean i felt, and said i might leave them that way. she said she knew lots of guys who did and it isnt a big deal and they look so much nicer. I wish i had come to her about shaveing years ago, but i was all worried about what others would think or they would laugh at me. they still might but as long as i have her support, im hair free forever!!!

Now, how do i get her to tell me to wear pantyhose????:happy: :cheeky:

Sophia_cd
03-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I've been shaving my body hair on and off for the last 10 years. However I've been body hair free for the last 1 1/2 years. My wife had no problem when I would shave in the winter months. Last year when I asked her if she wouldn't mind me shaving for the summer she said go for it. Now she looks forward to the smooth feel on a regular basis. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

dawnmcdaniels
03-21-2006, 04:40 PM
dido on the shaving legs, underarms and chest...I will never let hair grow there again. It feels terrific !!!

paulaN
03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
I love my legs and pits shaved. my wife hates it. she is so worried about what other people will think. And she does not like the fact that my legs are smoother than hers. I do not shave my chest, that's for her. I would but it's kinda a compromise on my part. I kept them shaved all last summer and no one said a word. we talked about this, she says no one dared too. maybe so but I was happily shaved. for anyone that does not shave their legs you don't know what your missing. It's fantastic!!!!!!!

karentvca
03-21-2006, 08:08 PM
The only feeling better than slipping a fresh pair of silky nylons up your smoothly shaven legs is the gentle breeze across those nyloned legs and up your skirt when you step outside and walk along a crowded sidewalk... sigh...

Star
03-22-2006, 10:28 AM
I love it too. And the breeze is great especially on a nighttime drive with the windows down or going for a walk.

trannie T
03-22-2006, 09:47 PM
I was sitting next to a friend's girlfriend. My legs were shaved hers weren't. I don't know if she noticed, anyway she didn't say anything.

vanisree3
03-30-2006, 08:33 PM
hi girls,
love nicau
great feeling. first time when i removed hair on my legs, and other places, i still remember my feeling. after removing hair, i dressed up with silk saree and blouse. i looked me in the mirror and felt utmost satisfaction. i saw in the mirror a beautiful and satisfied girl and not a cross dresser.
keep the feeling of removing hair. go often removing hair.
mallika rani.

Tina P Hose
03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Not much beats the feeling of slipping into a pair of pantyhose on freshly shaven legg's...but summer is here an I must wait til fall:(

dawnmcdaniels
03-31-2006, 02:29 AM
Why wait..Shave them..Nobody notices trust me....I came up with a million excuses why I do it that make good sens. and I mean Nobody Notices ask anyone who does it. I also have an acrylic french manicure on my toes and I walk around in sandals in florida all summer. get on with it....Tell her girls!!!

Seven
03-31-2006, 05:41 AM
Yes me also, nice long legs, my legs last about 4 days, Fem shaving, well done to the girls showing the legs off, nice one. The creams removers how long will it last?

SevenXXXXXXXX

Bonnie Jean
03-31-2006, 06:58 AM
Whole body is shaved, no one ever pays attention. Onlt one person was ever crass enough to say something and my answer was prefered it for personal hygene

Sarah Rabbit
03-31-2006, 08:34 AM
My S.O is OK with my Toes,Legs, Foot and groin hair removal. but balks at anything above the waist. I suppose half is better than NONE:D

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

nancyboy
04-01-2006, 01:14 AM
I cant' shave a darn thing for fear of my wife filing for divorce, as she has often threatened on numerous occasions. So I can only dream and look on with envy at all the girls on this site who do shave their legs.

Jenniffer
04-01-2006, 10:58 PM
dido on the shaving legs, underarms and chest...I will never let hair grow there again. It feels terrific !!!

Yes it is one of the greates feelings to be clean shaven, I notice you are from Florida, how do you pull this off year round?

Felicity
04-01-2006, 11:27 PM
I've been using an epilator at times, but shaving works better for me. I cannot keep from having irritated pores with the epilator. I recently bought the Fusion 5 bladed razor... Wow... Not any notable diffence for my face, but it sure does a nice job on my legs! The pressure being spread over 5 blades instead of my 3 bladed razor makes the shaving easier over the ankle bones without accidental nicks. Then the close spaced 5 blades really do shave closer! I normally have hair poking out by nightfall. The smooth skin lasts longer for me! I still need to shave every day, but it sure is nice to still have smooth legs going to bed like I didn't have before.

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 01:53 AM
i love being shaved being a cd you have to be and i shave my bod too now along with using nair

dawnmcdaniels
04-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Yes it is one of the greates feelings to be clean shaven, I notice you are from Florida, how do you pull this off year round?

Pulling off clean shaven legs in Florida is easy....First of all Nobody ever asks ..Period... if they do ask I would simply say that I have a bad knee and have to tape on a knee brace under my Softball ( Hockey) ( Tennis) (insert your favorite sport) pants and the tape pulls my hair so I keep them shaved. The french acrylic toenails are a bit harder but not bad either. I have them done in a permanent french that only needs to have them filled every 6 weeks as toes grow about 1/4 as fast as fingernails. If I want to go barefoot at the beach or on my boat I simply put on a coat of nuteral polish and again They never notice. After I am done I simply use acetone to wipe off the polish and Wahla ...a perfect set of pink and white toenails as seen in my Avatar. Last week IO wore sandals all day as I was in another part of Florida at a spring training game and guess what ...Nobody noticed.... We are all so afraid to try this but trust me I have proven the theory....Nobody will notice...Shave already !!!!