PDA

View Full Version : The Work Out

MindiB
11-12-2017, 06:52 PM
To the girls that go to gyms and work out in girls work out wear do you use a gaff?

Mindi

Sometimes Steffi
11-12-2017, 10:35 PM
I never wear a gaff.

When I go to the gym, I'm typically going to yoga class. I'm typically wearing women's yoga leggings and a women's tank or racerback top, all in typically women's colors or designs: pink, purple or floral. Buy I wear my tighty whities underneath. I'm pretty far out there on the femme side and would rather just be a man in femme yoga clothes than having to answer questions about my gender identity.

So, I guess you could say that I underdress in tighty whities.

Annemarie Dutch
11-13-2017, 02:42 AM
I don't go to the gym, but I run. I wear female running leggings, and on top I wear a thin Sweaterdress that covers the privates (although it also covers my butt witch I don't like because I think I have a very Nice feminine butt! 😜)
So no tucking during workout, but I do wear a very Tight thong.

Taylor186
11-13-2017, 10:06 AM
I use a dance belt (leftover from my ballet days) while wearing women's athletic leggings/tights or even ballet tights (with shorts) during my multiple weekly visits to the health club. A dance belt is basically an industrial strength thong. I don't tuck, I just lift and the belt does the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_belt

Not me. From a Body Wrapper ad.