PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's Weekend Update

sarah_hillcrest
11-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Well here we go again. I will be referring to my wife as Lady from now on, because honestly she is so much more than my wife.

Long hard week at work, not much free time, but still CD came up several times. Lady and I went to Wal-Mart on Tuesday night for some shopping, I had told her I was getting new fancy razors to stop the razor burn I'd been getting, we spent a lot of time in ladies intimates, and she picked out something for me.

The next day she also gave me my own "SIPSY" bag, or what she called, Surplus IPSY. She subscribes to several different subscription boxes and gets lots of makeup she doesn't need. She said she's going to give me occasional SIPSY. Yea!

I swung by the Goodwill store on my way home from work Friday night and bought a couple pairs of male jeans, but also found a brand new with tags Levi denim skirt and a professional maid dress (Not French) new with tags. The maid uniform was kind of goofy to buy, but at 4 bucks, why not. Lady did tell me that if I was doing housework she didn't care what I was wearing.

Saturday Lady and I did some shopping together, before a semi dressy diner thing I'd been invited too. First we hit up the Goodwill again which was so jam packed on a Saturday that you could hardly walk around, then we to a mall and Dillards just to kill time, it was like a ghost town. I have to admit I'd never been to this store, and I've never really looked through any of the classic department stores like it. All of our shopping is thrift, or discount stores like Ross. It was like night and day, the SA's were so friendly and they just had so much nice stuff. I can see why many of you go to these kinds of stores, I think I could go to a store like this in male mode and pick something out "for my wife" with far less stress then I have browsing through racks at Ross.

Sunday Lady worked and I got girl-dressed and headed out for a hike. I had thoughts of skipping the hike and driving to another far off town and going shopping, but I'm not that brave.

So at some point I laid down on the floor to read and felt one of my home made breast forms rupture. It's a simple ballon filled with diaper gel. Wow what a mess. Spent the next half hour trying to get it all cleaned up. Later I had a really hard time today when it was time to get undressed, seems to get harder every time. I flirted with just leaving it all on and seeing what Lady would say when she gets home. She's been so supportive lately, but I don't think she really wants to see it, at least not yet.

Laying on the bed as she relaxed after work I said, "My breast ruptured today."

She spins around, "What, oh my God! Oh, you mean your pretend breast."

I explain to her what happened, and she says, "I bet you want new ones, well I'm not buying you new breasts," and laughs. We ended up looking at them on ebay and I decided to buy a set.

Anna Stouf
11-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Sounds like you had a busy week. Or maybe it was normal?

Oh yeah Dillards, we don’t have them here but when I used to live in the South I went there a lot. Often I used to buy things “for my wife”, but my cover was blown when the SA would ask if I wanted a gift receipt. I would say “No thanks, it’s not necessary”. Usually the SA would just smile as if to say “I know”, but sometimes she would say something. Those conversations were always enjoyable. I don’t think I ever had a bad experience.

So what are you gonna do next week to top this one?
Or are you gonna just kick back and cruise for a while? Of course the following week is T-Giving and I guess we can slow down then!

Have fun,
Anna

Genni
11-12-2017, 09:10 PM
That sounds like a pretty awesome weekend with your Lady -- other than the ruptured breast :eek: !

Dillards is my favorite department store. I make it a point to only shop their clearance racks. They often have additional savings of 30% to 50% off of clearance prices which can bring new nice-quality clothes down to near charity-shop prices. I moved from Austin to Southwest Colorado this summer and miss shopping at Dillards more than a little.

Your avatar is lovely, Sarah!

Tracii G
11-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Shopping for new boobs together is different isn't it?.

alwayshave
11-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Sarah, Other than your wardrobe malfunction, sounds like a great week.