PDA

View Full Version : Pink November 2017

jennifer0918
11-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Yesterday I meet with a sister from forum and had a great evening. Makeovers at transformations in the heights a stop at the Lane,torrid, and vino and cosmos at hunter's. Early night for both of us we said our goodbyes.

I did one of my first that night walked into a 24 hour walmart walked around the store in my heels some people looked and other I don't think even noticed me. I felt so free ,so right, so like myself en femme. I was a woman for an evening another gal in the ladies department just looking for cute things to wear. I picked a few items did the self check out with no issues what so ever,yes indeed I felt like a lady, a woman , even if it was for a night. Walking to my car in that walmart parking lot hearing my heels clicking on that pavement was like Mozart playing in my ears,an escape from my daily self, from my ordinary self my femme side can accomplish anything, I kept telling myself.

All the SA's called us ladies me and my fellow forum sister,this made me smile. Towards the end of my night,last call,ORD approach clear to land I was feeling brave so I went into adult world a book store video store I know not a classy place but hey needed to do one last thing before returning and descending into guy mode. So looked around a bit and decided to get change for the arcades,opened my purse brought out a 20 and approached the man behind the glass counter. The gentleman looks like Machine from the movie 8mm,so I asked for change,his response with a smile "sorry no woman are allowed in the arcades. "I said thank you and walked to my car. Thank you for calling me a woman.

Kas
11-13-2017, 01:44 AM
Congratulations Jennifer!

I have yet to venture out into the world but your story is very inspiring. Maybe one day soon...

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time!

Becky Blue
11-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Awesome Jennifer thanks for sharing your great night out... I can so relate to your 'just one more thing' to stretch out the time and push some more boundaries... you go girl!!!

jennifer0918
11-13-2017, 03:18 AM
Thank you ladies.
I write my story for all the girls stuck inside 4 walls,looking pretty,where no where to go. I'm a spoke on this pink ferris wheel, a nobody,and my message is simple "you can do it girlfriend!" let's put on our stilettos and walk the earth, lets get into adventures let's seek our inner soul. I have walls,walls of bone and flesh that trap my soul,but with every single outing I get closer to finding my path, to starting my journey to finding myself. No mapquest,no GPS, just gonna follow my heart.

Kas
11-13-2017, 04:12 AM
Are you worried you partner might find out?

jennifer0918
11-13-2017, 04:26 AM
Are you worried you partner might find out?

No Kas it's a risk,the future is not certain. I'm alive now time is short. Funny today she said I look pretty. Why pretty? Why not handsome? Maybe she knows something? She was actually talking about my eyelashes how curly they look,sometimes masquera leaves them like that I don't know but I washed my eyes many times before I came home last night and then again at home. I didn't noticed my lashes were still curly. Does this make sense?

Rayleen
11-13-2017, 05:44 AM
Glad you enjoyed your outing, must be special Jennifer ...hugs..

Maria 60
11-13-2017, 05:46 AM
You sound so alive and we are all looking forward to following you in your journey. It must have taken a lot of courage to do what you did and it was all worth it. Thanks for sharing

alwayshave
11-13-2017, 06:23 AM
Jennifer, sounds like a great time....

Kas
11-13-2017, 07:16 AM
No Kas it's a risk,the future is not certain. I'm alive now time is short. Funny today she said I look pretty. Why pretty? Why not handsome? Maybe she knows something? She was actually talking about my eyelashes how curly they look,sometimes masquera leaves them like that I don't know but I washed my eyes many times before I came home last night and then again at home. I didn't noticed my lashes were still curly. Does this make sense?

That is a bit suspicious IMO, but in a good way. I doubt she would be calling you pretty and complimenting your curly eyelashes if she has a problem with that type of thing. I think that's a good sign.

jennifer0918
11-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Kas should I go for it? I kinda got the same feeling too. This time she did not say anything of me shaving not a word,I shaved my face on Friday today is Monday and not once has she said something. To be honest my attitude now is one of "what do I have to lose?" Ok she tells me stop crossdressing ,I will say NO!she tells me I'm divorcing you,GOODBYE! So what's next she is going to force me to stop? No way Jose! I will always be dad to my kids and right now I like what I do .

Pat
11-13-2017, 09:26 AM
So, if you're that committed, why not have "the talk" and come out to her? Maybe she'll surprise you.

Angie G
11-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Your living the dream Jennifer you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

jennifer0918
11-13-2017, 10:09 AM
Pat that sounds encouraging but I still get nervous when I think of the talk.

Angie G thanks for the sweet comment .

Kas
11-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Kas should I go for it? I kinda got the same feeling too. This time she did not say anything of me shaving not a word,I shaved my face on Friday today is Monday and not once has she said something. To be honest my attitude now is one of "what do I have to lose?" Ok she tells me stop crossdressing ,I will say NO!she tells me I'm divorcing you,GOODBYE! So what's next she is going to force me to stop? No way Jose! I will always be dad to my kids and right now I like what I do .

Hi Jen,

I can't say for sure, but if you are sure this is who you are and it's not going to change, then it could be the time to let her know, at least think about it. In my opinion it would be better for her to find out before she catches you out walking around town dressed or a friend says something to her lol. If you do, maybe just do it slowly though.