PDA

View Full Version : Voice changing software - Voice chat

Cora
03-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi all,

I am interested in getting into one of those online role-playing games that use chat. Now of course, I would want to play a lady, but I don't want to use voice chat and ruin the experience by sounding like a dragon. Has anyone heard of any good voice changing software packages that works well? I have searched around a bit but I figure someone else has probably already found a good solution. Thanks in advance.

Cora

Robertacd
03-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I have tried a couple but I am not sure how well they work. I mean I never tried tham in game, so I am not sure they really work. What came are you in maybe we can test them.

GypsyKaren
03-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Cora

Try this...http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24564, see if it helps you.

Karen

PattiL
03-13-2006, 10:23 AM
I've used the diamond edition of the voice changing software and didn't have much luck with it. I tried just about every manual combination there was as well as the automated voice matching (I used my wife's voice). It still sounded way too fake. You can download an evaluation version if you want to try it. I wish that I had a success story.