PDA

View Full Version : take off bra without taking off dress

krissy
11-17-2017, 02:23 AM
WOW! i did it last night i toke off my bra like my wife always dose .Im so proud of myself. can you all do it .its so cool .lol:D

Kas
11-17-2017, 02:46 AM
Lol I doubt it. The bras I own I can barely get on, let alone off with a dress on! Congratulations!

LexiNexi
11-17-2017, 03:09 AM
You jusy yank at the right angle then pull away. Like when you were a kid and yo have contest how many you could take off in 30 seconds. I can take mine off with my shirt on.

JennykBailey
11-17-2017, 04:21 AM
I can do that, but I still can't do up a bra behind my back, I still have to clasp at the front and shuffty it around!

alwayshave
11-17-2017, 05:46 AM
I can't get my arm behind my back to let it go, so not an option for me. Of course, if I could what would happen to my forms?

Charlotte7
11-17-2017, 06:11 AM
This is something I picked up from my SO a long time ago: unclasp at the back, straps off the shoulders, pull down and over the hands, pull it off forwards. As for the forms there are two choices, remove them first or catch them in the cups as you take it off, easy enough with a bit of practice. As for putting a bra on, I do the fasten at the back, arms through the straps method. I find that if I fasten at the front and shuffty it around it ends up twisted a ruffled. Actually, a long time ago when she saw me putting my bra on, my SO said "You put your bra on like a real girl" :) :) :)

Keely
11-17-2017, 07:09 AM
I can do that Krissy. Just like Charlotte described.

Krisi
11-17-2017, 08:58 AM
I can do it but only if I'm wearing a short sleeved top. I have self stick forms so they stay on if I do it correctly.

BrendaPDX
11-17-2017, 11:52 AM
OK, I am not the norm here, but I am getting used to that. One I wear forms that I need to have a bra on or they fall off, and two I kind of like wearing a bra. I mean I am a cross dresser:o But yes, I can take off my bra without taking off my a dress/top as long as it is 3/4 sleeves or less. Too much fun here, Brenda

Robertacd
11-17-2017, 12:36 PM
LOL, I had to teach my wife how to do that.

I remember seeing my stepsister do it when I was young and thought it was the coolest thing ever as she pulled her bra out of her shirt.

Tracii G
11-17-2017, 12:57 PM
Its not all that hard to do.

Alice B
11-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Snce I need my bra to hold my forms and like wearing a bra, why would I want to learn this trick?

Christie ann
11-17-2017, 02:07 PM
Yes, I can do that, it’s a helpful skill when changing at a trail head or some other place that is semi private.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2017, 03:24 PM
It's a snap .......

If you're wearing the right type of bra. :-)

Gizmo, Debbie
11-17-2017, 04:02 PM
Taking the bra off without first removing your dress / top is fairly easy (as others have said it depends on teh dress or top and the type of bra how easy) but for a real challenge try putting a bra ON without removing your top or dress.
:bonk:

NancySue
11-17-2017, 04:07 PM
I always wear forms, so I’ve never thought about it. I can’t imagine a situation where I’d want to, either. Have fun.

Robertacd
11-17-2017, 05:06 PM
but for a real challenge try putting a bra ON without removing your top or dress.

I have done that. You basically do the same thing in reverse. I start by pulling my arms inside my top. Put the bra under my top, hook it, spin it around, slip one arm through the strap, and into the sleeve, do the other arm. Then adjust as needed.

docrobbysherry
11-17-2017, 08:16 PM
I agree with Alice, why would I want to? My forms would fall on the floor!:sad:

Plus, with my breast plate prosthesis, I rarely ever wear bras anymore!:heehee:

GracieRose
11-17-2017, 08:32 PM
I figured it out many years ago. Later, my wife learned how when I demonstrated by removing her bra without removing her top. Since I was not out to her yet at the time, I had some explaining to do when she asked how I figured that out.

HollyGreene
11-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Yeah, easy if the dress sleeves aren't too tight. Can put one on using the reverse action, but it is a lot more difficult.

Robyn16
11-17-2017, 09:53 PM
I’m just getting used to putting my bra on, will take a bit more time to get used to taking it off like you can :battingeyelashes:

Diane Smith
11-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Why would I ever want to take off my bra? :)

- Diane

Maria 60
11-18-2017, 07:36 AM
Last time I did that we were going home and my wife got a message that the kids were home, I didn't want to pull over so I removed the bra while driving. It was actually pretty easy pulling the straps threw my sleeves and then reversing the bra around and disconnecting it. My wife was impressed.

leannejacobs
11-18-2017, 09:26 AM
Yes I can do it, now I wouldn't recommend this at home but I've also done it whilst driving a car lol

CarlaWestin
11-18-2017, 09:47 AM
Hearing the wife's car pull into the garage unexpectedly gets my bra off pretty quick.

Caren_G
11-20-2017, 11:40 PM
I have done it a couple of times, both putting on and taking off. I have also practiced changing blouse/shirt without showing bra and forms

Samantha981
11-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Yes have put on and off many times in the car when underdressing during a day of errands on my own - but need to be drab in and out of the house. But not while driving :eek: only when parked!!

Margaret
11-21-2017, 08:25 AM
I learnt a long time ago how to slip off a bra without taking off the dress by observing my wife. She has a lot more practice than me:love:. I have been fastening a 3 hook bra behind my back for many years. However I have a longline bra with eight hooks at the back, which despite trying many time do it, I gave up; attached it at the front; swung it around; and finally brought the straps over my shoulders. A year or so ago I had a fair bit of time to practice and through persistence was able to fasten it behind. The key to achieving this is locating the top hook and eye in each hand and carefully hook them together and gradually move my fingers down to the next set until all have been connected.
I sympathise for those with arthritis or other conditions which limit their ability to get their arms behind their backs. Increasing age is slowly reducing my ability to get my arms behind my back.

CynthiaD
11-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Many years ago I used to have a girlfriend who could take off, and put on her bra without removing her shirt. I'm not that limber, and never was. But I have occasionally removed bra and forms without taking off my shirt (or dress, as the case may be.)

Wasp
11-22-2017, 09:42 AM
Lol it's the best! I do it all the time when I'm out with my friends. It'll be like 2 am and we'll be at some bar and I'm just so exhausted (my friends like to stay out waaaay later than me) and just want to take off my bra. I used to go to the bathroom and do it really quick, but now I'll just do it in public really quickly and shove it in my purse.

countrygirl
11-22-2017, 10:13 AM
I have always enjoyed putting and taking off my bra in the rear. Something about that seems normal to me. To have a bra on feels great. To not have it on feels very strange.

sometimes_miss
11-22-2017, 10:51 PM
I have always enjoyed putting and taking off my bra in the rear. Something about that seems normal to me.
I think maybe it might be whichever way we've seen girls do it when we first started seeing them do it. Every woman I've ever known did the front clip'n'spin with their bras when putting them on.

To have a bra on feels great. To not have it on feels very strange.
I can't say it feels 'great', just that it feels normal. I don't necessarily notice that I have one on most of the time I'm wearing it. But subconsciously, apparently, I know, because when I'm not wearing one, or any female garments, I'm constantly aware that there's something that's not-quite-right.

AFA removing a bra without taking off the outer top first, well, okay, but what's next? Would that be, taking off pantyhose without taking off pants?