PDA

View Full Version : Letting it slip

Kristen L
03-12-2006, 02:43 PM
How many have ever let it slip about their dressing? My S.O. and I were attending a business function and sitting at a table with some women from a different area.
while my wife was chatting with these women two of them had just sat down to join us. When one sat next to me she let out a little sigh. I just put a run in my stocking. I said with out thinking, ' dosin't that feel wieird when that happens?"
She gave me such a look . My SO wasn't as nice she kicked me in the shin. ouc!
I can't believe I did that. Im sure this has happend to others as well.

Shelly Preston
03-12-2006, 02:51 PM
I once saw a clip of a television quiz.

When the wife was asked what her husband had written on a piece of card as his biggest secret.

His Wife just said in front of millions of people.

He wears my clothes.

Oh dear !!!!!

Francine
03-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Wasn't it the "Newly Wed Game"???
:happy:

Paige
03-12-2006, 04:15 PM
I used to watch that show just to see the number of times a "new" wife "outed" her husband. It was one of the first times I began to realize I was not alone. Anyone else remember that show?

Hugs, Paige

Gisele
03-12-2006, 06:09 PM
LOL.

I just remembered the one where he asked "where was the strangest place you had sex?" The lady then said "In the butt"

She freaked when she realized he ment where as in park, store...etc.

Sorry for the drift. Now back to the thread.

Oh, no I have never let it slip. But, I have wanted to so many times!

Aileen
03-12-2006, 06:12 PM
I've never really let it slip, but I sometimes think that when I show too much of an interest in women and their clothes, perhaps people wonder. Like when I asked a woman with buttons up the back of her dress, "How do you get those buttoned?" She said, "My daughter did it for me."

Karren H
03-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Not that bad but had a few times when I tunred around and answered to my fem name at work. Our secretary is also names Karen. An since my given name is a one letter variation of Karren I can usually explain it away.

Love Karren

Josi
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
I once said to a work colleage .. "Did you get those shoes from Dune .. I have a pair just like those " ... she said " I bet you have ... you are silly" and thought I was teasing her!!! ..

After a Girls Night In once, I went to work early for a meeting .. as I parked my car I noticed .. beautifully painted nails ...

Once went to but some men's sandals for summer ... took my sock off to reveal bright red toenails !

Hey ho .. I am a blond after all

Josi

talkwithmelissa
03-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Today I type an E-mail to my mother. I typed in 'Hello' at the subject line, but my computer's memory entered 'Hello from Melissa'. Good thing I proof read it.

Recently, I was going out en-femme after work. I went to my goody bag in my car during lunch to get something. All of a sudden, my friend had knocked on my car window to get my attention. I looked down at the bag and noticed my white blouse and flowered scarf was visible. He didn't say anything.

In December my wife & I were getting ready for a party. I went to change my socks in front of my wife, who doesn't know yet about Melissa, and she noticed that my toenails were red. She made a simple comment but we were so much in a hurry that she didn't bring it up later.

The signs are there. It just a matter of putting the pieces together. This is one of the reasons why I am going to tell my wife soon.

Deborah
03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
I have a few times in my past, but blow it off like a joke when people give me strange looks.

JoAnnDallas
03-13-2006, 11:26 AM
We were on a cruise and the shopping director was talking about the products you could get at DelSol. He then proceeded to put his hands down behind the table. He had a black light there, so when he brought his hands up all of his nails were now bright RED. He was showing how the nail polish changes color with sunlight. Well we meet him later in town. As we chated my wife commented on his RED nails. He looked at them and started to laugh. He had forgot to take off the polish. Delsol polish is clear indoors and colored outdoors.