PDA

View Full Version : Little hidden pleasures

Maria 60
11-26-2017, 08:45 AM
Yesterday I was doing some small tasked at home that would involve me going in and out of the house. Thinking that dressing would make these task more fun but because I would have to go in and out it would probably make things more difficult. I desided to put on panties and pantyhose and do my tasks, I don't know it was kind of fun seeing my pantyhosed feet and the feeling having some fem things on. When I would go in the garage I would wear open slippers so my feet would show and exspose my pantyhosed feet. I guess it's like little hidden pleasures, after we went shopping and to a mall, I didnt wear socks and when sitting and walking you can see the pantyhose peeking out. It's funny because you think everyone is doing there own thing but I can't believe how many people second look when I'm sitting and alittle bit more pantyhose are showing. There's no doubt people are observant, especially women, they notice everything.
Even my wife gets in on the little hidden pleasures, as we were walking in the mall she will had her arm around me and she reached down my back and pull the pantyhose up and fiddle around with them and exposing them to the people behind. She then turns around and looks to see if they notice, she said she's doing it subconsciously, but I don't believe her.
I guess when full dressing is not possible, l believe these little things are fill ins till opportunity comes along. I know most people here are not fans of undressing, but for me it's all part of the package.
Does anybody else do anything like this when full dress opportunity isn't happening,or am I alone on this one.

NancySue
11-26-2017, 10:29 AM
Absolutely 😉 For me, too, ah yes..it’s very much a part of the package...especially panties, bra and nylon stockings. I chuckled at your comment about women noticing everything. They don’t miss a trick. Even my supportive wife can tell when I’m wearing underneath. I’ve asked her how she knows...ESP? Probably. She’ll rub my back and when she feel my bra will sometimes snap it and smile.

BLUE ORCHID
11-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Hi Maria :hugs:, If I was worried about someone seeing my pantyhose I wouldn't wear them.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Jean 103
11-26-2017, 11:25 AM
The last year of High School I wore pantyhose under my jeans. I had been injured in PE, so didn't have that class. No showering. I was underdressing, I just didn't know that was what I was doing.

Yes woman notice pantyhose. My friends are quick to notice. They don't wear them and they kinda pleasured me not to either. So I maintain a tan. I only wear them on occasion, like last thursday, and yes my best friend was quick to notice. I simply told her I felt the dress called for them. I was plenty warm as it was 80, to warm to wear the wrap I brought.

Barbara Black
11-26-2017, 12:20 PM
With your own intended exposures, as well as those of your wife, you might as well try on a skirt for public wearing. It'll be a thrill too, I promise. LOL

Kelly4040
11-26-2017, 01:53 PM
I was on a cruise to Ensenada back in April. When it was time for the captains dinner my girlfriend suggested I wear something. So I put on some pantyhose and panties under my slacks and dress shirt. It was such a thrill! Only my gf and I knew our little secret and we'd talk and laugh about it while we were at dinner with everyone else.

docrobbysherry
11-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Silly me! I always thot underdressing was for those who didn't want anyone to know!:brolleyes:

If u want attention from the Muggles, I suggest going out dressed to the 9's. Then, u won't have wonder if they saw your pantiehose!:eek: