PDA

View Full Version : big big and BIG problem

Barbguy
10-25-2004, 09:40 AM
sitting here loosing some money trying to read what all the girls are talking about and then i have to take time to throw in my 2 cents taking longer time and then i'm getting ready to go on the road for two and half or three weeks and wont be able to check back in after tommarrow. printing up so many forums to take along and i guess my qwestion is how does a contractor on the road so much keep in touch with the site here now that i found this site i'm defently hooked and want to chat with my sisters i need to keep in contact.and just incase nobody seen my reply in changing body forum does anyone know how to hide get ride of adams apple the bigist way to tell if male or female i know turdle neck sweaters but i like to wear lowcut somtimes. and how the heck do i get a buitiful pic on my what ever you call it under my name that part i didn't find yet thanks girls hugs and kisses :p

genevieve_ohara
10-25-2004, 10:22 AM
...is any old PC with an internet connection.

Try:

-any public library

-many hotels have them in the business office, or in the 'club' rooms

-Kinkos has public computers available...they'll let you online for a small fee

-some highway rest complexes (food, fuel, repairs) have internet kiosks

-most towns have cyber cafes...get online and have a coffee or beer

Wherever you go, just ask for a PC with internet access. If you don't want anyone seeing where you've surfed, use Google, and type in crossdressers.com...that will bring you here w/o using the address bar

Good luck

G

Jen_TGCD
10-25-2004, 10:52 AM
... and how the heck do i get a buitiful pic on my what ever you call it under my name that part i didn't find yet thanks girls hugs and kisses :pUp on the left side of the screen, click on "User CP" and under "Settings" click on the box that says, "Avatar". Just add a small photo... thats it!