PDA

View Full Version : Crazy afternoon

Maria 60
11-26-2017, 09:44 PM
I was sitting on the couch getting ready for NFL Sunday when my wife told me she was nervous about tomorrow because she had a training coarse downtown and is not familiar with the area and where to park. She then said the magic words "can we go see where I have to go tomorrow and you can drive dressed". Screw the NFL I was fully dressed and ready to go, it was amazing, daytime is a whole different monster. Every stop light people at bus stops and crossing in front, streets full of people. It was uncomfortable at first but it didn't take long to settle in, and once she seen everything it was the sad drive home. We were driving home and my son messaged that he was home and now I would have to totally undress. If you read my last thread on Friday I was changing while driving and almost got caught with very little clothes on at a Police spot check. I told my wife after Friday I want to pull over somewhere and get changed, she suggested we pull over and switch and she can drive. WHAT! I told her does she know that means I would have to get out of the car and walk around, she said that she knows. I pull into what seemed like a abandoned church, I got out of the car and what a rush, it's was a sunny but cool day and the outdoor air felt amazing and in open view to people walking on the street. Once I sat in the passengers seat I yelled "Wow! that was the best 10 seconds of my life". You can see my wife had this look like she was excited seeing me all excited and at that point I thanked her and kissed her. She said if anyone sees us there going to think we are lesbians, we both laughed and she thanked me for talking time on NFL Sunday. I told her anytime it was my pleasure.
What a crazy day and most of all I could not have planned it, it happened the best way, out of the blue. I had to share.

Dana44
11-26-2017, 09:50 PM
Sounds like a great time Maria. Thanks for sharing.

MusicMeister
11-26-2017, 09:55 PM
Awesome experience, here’s to many more in Your future!

Sami Brown
11-26-2017, 09:57 PM
What a nice thing for your wife to offer. I love the NFL, but I would have said "heck yeah" too!

The best thing is now that you have experienced being out in daylight, the next time is going to be much easier.

Sami

jack-ie
11-26-2017, 09:58 PM
Sounds like you both enjoyed the trip. I'm betting it happens again and soon.

Joni T
11-26-2017, 10:03 PM
NFL be damned until they stop disrespecting our flag and veterans.
Jon

AngieStone
11-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Maria forget the NFL when you have a chance to go out dressed and have a great time, they will be there next week oh yes Monday night and oh yes Thursday night. Great story glad you had a wonderful time.

Beverley Sims
11-26-2017, 11:58 PM
Early expeditions into dressing have always had fond memories for me.

I have had a great deal of first time memories.

bridget thronton
11-27-2017, 01:30 AM
You and your wife are cute as heck

donnalee
11-27-2017, 08:33 AM
In life, moments like that are a treasure to be locked in your memory and cherished.

Lana Mae
11-27-2017, 08:48 AM
Sounds like a great time! Hugs to you and your wife! Lana Mae

Rowan Ailbhe
11-27-2017, 08:53 AM
Wonderful moment!

Alice K
11-27-2017, 10:09 AM
What a beautiful story and an amazing wife. BTW it would be my wife who couldn’t be pulled away from last nights game. I’m with Joni T on this.

But thanks for sharing it made my heart smile.

Alice

Pat
11-27-2017, 10:29 AM
Awww. Cute story. Congratulations on your 10 seconds. I hope you have many more. ;)

docrobbysherry
11-27-2017, 12:08 PM
You're wife has a great sense of humor, Maria. Unless u 2 were making out in public, why would anyone assume u were "lesbians"?:heehee:

Jenny22
11-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Hugs to your fantastic wife! I'm glad you brought along your change of guy clothes (girls, take notice .. when you drive). Congrats on your 10 seconds of bravery. Next time, make it a 10 minute walk with your wife in a park.

Krisi
11-27-2017, 04:48 PM
If I ever get to where my wife goes out with me, she will be he one driving. There will be a lot fewer questions if the driver has to produce an ID.

And I don't think driving and trying to change clothes at the same time is the best plan. Pull over somewhere stop the car and then change.