PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone love rhumba pants?

stephanie714
03-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I don't know what it is about that particular style of panties but I do like the frilly lace on the back side which accentuates ones assets! What do you prefer in panty styles?

annekathleen
03-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I must have at least 12 pairs of rhumba panties. From short bikini like panties, to the longer square dance style .and a lot of different lenghts in between.

talkwithmelissa
03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I go for a variety of panties. My latest is a fur trimmed skirted thong from JCPenney. Even though the skirt part hides mostly everything, I can't offer a picture.

Staci
03-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Rhumba panties are awesome. I have 2 pair. One black with white lace and one that is white with white lace. Also have a pair of pettipants that are red with black lace all around them.

Kimberley
03-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Not for me but... I would LOVE to see Stacy Keibler in them. Come to think of it we might have already...

Kimberley

Taffy
03-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Aside from a couple of pair of plain white Hanes Her Way panties (for wearing to the doctor), all the rest of my panties are rhumba-style panties. Sam's, Malco Modes and Keddy's, as well as a few other brands, in every color of the rainbow. I own no male-style underwear...

Finding rhumba-style panties for my dolls has been a never-ending task. With 60+ dolls, every one needs a pair for those occasions when she might be wearing a dress...

Taffy

Eric/a
03-14-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't know if any of you wear them, but there's a kind called "Manties" that's given me more than my fair share of jollies for the last two years. As you can tell by the name, they're panties made for men, and I know for some of us that takes away most of fun all by itself, but at least go here (http://www.manties.net/fancyh/) and check it out.They have many different styles, but I think their best one is what they call the "Fancy Hi-Cut" version. It combines the high-cut legs of a woman's bikini panties with the pure innocent sweetness of a little girl's ruffled rhumba panties and a front that fits a man's form even when he's fully aroused - which is just about anytime he's got a pair on, at least in my experience! Come to think of it, "fits" isn't really even the right word, because I've worn lots of panties that fit me, but never any that "cradle" or "caress" me the way these do!

When I ordered my first pairs - of what would later be about three dozen! - I was really just thinking about how much I'd love wearing them under my "Little Girl" fantasy dresses, but they're wonderful for so much more! They make delightful "tennis panties" under my short pleated skirts. They're a great pajama substitute, either by themselves or with a frilly babydoll or night shirt. They're even fun to wear in drab under my shorts, with the lace hem peeking out of the split sides!

I think what really makes them so special is that they satisfy a longing I've had since I was in kindergarten. On the playground, I could often see what kind of panties the girls were wearing - you know, on the swings when their dresses would fly up, that kind of thing. If they were on the monkey bars or jungle gyms, whatever they're called now, a sudden gust of wind might give me a sighting too! More often than not, they'd have on very pretty ruffled panties, and I was dying to know how it felt to wear them. I guess you could say I was already a CD at heart, if not yet in practice. Of course, at the time, the most I could do was just imagine myself in whatever I'd seen them wearing, so I tried to get at least a glimpse whenever I could. I found out that the best place for that was on the slide. If a bunch of kids were waiting in line to use it, what I'd do was let the girls go first - being a little gentleman, right? - and when the one ahead of me went up the ladder, that was the highlight of my day! I'm sure they were on to me pretty soon, but they seemed to enjoy showing off their panties as much as I enjoyed seeing them.

I usually think about those times now, when I'm wearing my own ruffled panties, with the bows and rosebuds sweetening them up even more, and feel like I've finally become one of the girls I envied so much. Since I live near a school, I'm sure one of these weekends when the playground's deserted I'll put on one of my most darling "Little Girl" outfits and go play on the swings or something, maybe try a little jumprope and hopskotch. Oh, I can't forget the slide either! Too bad it's not the same place where I went to kindergarten or grade school. That would make it much easier to fantasize being a kid there again, this time in everything the girls wore - pretty dresses, panties, hair ribbons, sandals, painted toenails, etc., but I guess a playground's a playground! That's really what crossdressing is, sort of, isn't it? A "playground" where you find out how far you can take things for real, and then enjoy the fantasy once you reach the limits of reality.

So, have I got any "Manties" takers out there? If any of you decide to try them out, I hope they bring you the same enjoyment they've always given me!

Phyliss
03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Last August I stopped into a store called Torrid, it's a store for bigger girls who want some of the "trendy" clothes in their size.
I spotted a pair of the rhumba style panties in red, and, as luck would have it, in my size. (Vanity Fair size 7 is about equal to their size ZERO).
I couldn't resist buying them, never having had a pair before I figured I'd have some fun. The gal at the checkout completely floored me when I was paying for them. She said, " Be sure to wear some loose fitting trousers with these to get the full effect"
I hadn't mentioned anything about them being for me, in fact I hadn't said a word. She read me for who I am. Surprisingly it didn't bother me one bit. I thanked her for the advice, and made sure to thank her for being so professional.
You can know I've been back there more than a few times. Haven't bought anymore rhumba styles. They feel a bit lumpy unless you wear loose fitting trousers. I would guess that under a dress or flowing skirt they'd be great, sadly the day of my being able to wear a dress is quite away into the future.

tvgirl4fun
03-14-2006, 06:19 PM
I wear them a lot of times with a "short" skirt or dress when I go bowling. Jaie

trannie T
03-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Lace, frills anything but plain cotton.