PDA

View Full Version : Christmas PJs/nightgowns with SO

Ariana225
11-30-2017, 02:54 PM
I've been out for 7 months to my wife now and it keeps getting better. Over the weekend we got on Victoria's Secret and Torrids and bought our Christmas PJs. It's a tradition to get new ones every year and this is the first year that I could openly get a night gown and a women's pj set. Needless to say, this Christmas PJ shopping was the best I've ever had.

Does anyone have that same tradition with their SO for Christmas? Are you still in the closet wishing the PJs were women's or do you and your SO get matching nightgowns/PJs?

Robertacd
11-30-2017, 04:02 PM
When I first came out my wife and I had a Valentine's tradition of exchangeing lingerie and chocolates. Followed by us wearing the lingerie and eating chocolates in bed.

foxy bartender
11-30-2017, 05:15 PM
My fiancĂ© and I did this last year with some cute sleep shirts from Victoria’s Secret, thanks for reminding me it’s that time again!
I’ve been so busy, I hadn’t thought of it!

Lana Mae
11-30-2017, 05:30 PM
I could not share this with my wife as she passed away before I understood all of this! I used to buy her a night gown every Christmas! Last year I bought reindeer pajamas with leggings for bottoms and a reindeer on the top! I have not bought any yet this year, but probably will as I sleep in my feminine night shirts every night and will wear the PJs the week of Christmas! Hugs Lana Mae

RADER
11-30-2017, 05:59 PM
My wife would buy me Baby Doll Nighties, I loved wearing them.
Rader

Jaylyn
11-30-2017, 09:00 PM
My wife used to buy Jaylyn a present also, it ranged from hose to one night gown but as we have gotten older we've let that kind of slip away, it was fun while it lasted. Gettin old kinda sucks in that way.

lingerieLiz
11-30-2017, 09:33 PM
My wife has bought me some sexy PJs and gowns over the years. But nowadays we just buy what we want and skip the gifts. We donate now to kids now.

sarah_hillcrest
11-30-2017, 10:32 PM
OH wow, us too. It was actually her idea too, she wanted to get matching PJs to make Christmas Eve special. I said only if they were really matching, and cute. We picked out a set a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to Christmas Eve now even more!

Ariana225
11-30-2017, 11:07 PM
I love how old traditions can be changed into new traditions with an accepting SO. Thanks for sharing your stories!

DaisyLawrence
12-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Here in England many people like a Christmas jumper, the more ridiculous the better. My wife and I have changed this to a Christmas jumper dress this year to wear on the day (as she is actually not working for once). My son didn't want one so it'll be just the two of us! Mind, if it is cold I'll have leggings under mine.

Isabella Ross
12-01-2017, 03:32 AM
Yes...have been doing this for years!

Rayleen
12-01-2017, 06:28 AM
We both wear night shirt to bed, we usually buy a new one once a year in the fall.

Lacy PJs
12-03-2017, 05:24 PM
There is such a difference between PJs and nightgowns. In spite of my ID, I'm not really interested in pajamas unless they are the babydoll style. But nightgowns do float my boat and my SO has always worn them. But to the point of your thread, this year, we are getting matching nightgowns for Christmas. Not sure how that will turn out but I'm hoping for the best. Those gifts will obviously be exchanged quietly and privately. :)

Lacy PJs

Nastasha
12-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Oddly enough, my wife and I were just discussing buying baby dolls the other day. We think it will be fun.