PDA

View Full Version : Time with the police

lingerieLiz
12-01-2017, 11:26 PM
So last night there were some thugs out and about steeling stuff in our neighborhood. I get up and go out wearing my sweatshirt with bra as usual. Squad car comes by and stops to ask me if I knew anything. I didn't, but we talked for several minutes. He leaves and I go in and change to a tee-shirt as it is quite warm by then. Just after I go out another officer comes by and stops to talk with me. With my tee it left little chance that he would miss the girls.

Both officers were nice and never mentioned my profile.

Helen_Highwater
12-02-2017, 05:59 AM
As has been said many times here, the vast majority of Police officers are professional in their dealings with the public. Besides, they had bigger fish to fry dealing with the thieves in your area. And as you're not breaking any laws what else can they do but engage with you as a law abiding citizen.
That said, it must have been a good feeling to have had such a positive experience.

Majella St Gerard
12-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Why would they mention anything about it? Do people often comment on you undergarments?

Krisi
12-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Either they didn't notice or they were being professional about it. It would be pretty rude for anybody to mention your boobs without you bringing the subject up. For all anyone knows, you might have gynecomastia (a medical condition).

sometimes_miss
12-02-2017, 09:09 AM
On their daily patrols, most cops see pretty much every sort of person out there: Good, bad and everything in between. After all is said and done, as long as you're not making any problems, they probably don't care how you're dressed, move, or talk. Just stay out of trouble and that's pretty much all they want from us.

docrobbysherry
12-02-2017, 12:07 PM
"Excuse me, Sir. Have u see any shady characters running around here this morning? Oh, and by the way, I see you're wearing a bra. R those breast forms or do really have boobs under there?" :heehee:

Weird lady at the 7/11 maybe? Cop on duty, not likely!:brolleyes:

NancySue
12-02-2017, 12:27 PM
I hate to be a wet blanket, but I've known several policemen...used to play basketball in a PAL with them. Several times, at the bar, they'd talk about some of their more "interesting" recent encounters. Sadly, I don't recall any positive things they said about us...just laughed. Little did they know, sitting right there, drinking beer ??? Could be some of them dress too. I never heard them mention a name, which is good. We live in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone which is why I'm very careful.

Karmen
12-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Since I go out fully dressed mostly at night, I was stopped several times by police in recent years. I never had any problems or obvious unprofessional behaviour by them, but usually it takes extra long time to check my papers and I always feel really uncomfortable just standing there and waiting. I was also stopped once while driving and they asked me to come out of the car and open the trunk. They never do that when I'm in male clothes. I suspected they just want to see me how I look in female clothes.

Pat
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM
I hate to be a wet blanket, but I've known several policemen...used to play basketball in a PAL with them. Several times, at the bar, they'd talk about some of their more "interesting" recent encounters. Sadly, I don't recall any positive things they said about us...just laughed.

Lots of people do lots of things that probably amuse them. As long as they're respectful to our faces, I'll take that as a win. ;)

jodylynn113
12-03-2017, 09:16 PM
As a police officer we run into all kinds of people we are genuinely interested in law breakers but men wearing bras and tshirts

lingerieLiz
12-04-2017, 01:30 AM
I should have explained. Where I live I'm known by a lot of people. One of the reasons that the officers may have stoped. Didn't happen to know either of these officers. I do have friends on the force. Most have seen me in my usual all girl clothes wearing a bra. I just thought that it was interesting that neither seemed to even pay attention. I may have had a case of gynecomastia in my youth, where I lived doctors didn't treat it. I developed about the same age the girls did. Got tired of guys grabbing them. Anyway it is pretty obvious I have on a bra. If not I look like I should be wearing one. Have been told more than once, you should wear a bra.

BrendaPDX
12-04-2017, 08:47 AM
The officers I have dealt with were mostly professional mostly. Brenda

Tracii G
12-04-2017, 10:31 AM
It was your choice to have a bra and forms on so were you trying to elicit a response from them?
Obviously you wanted them to see them.
What were you expecting to happen?

Jaylyn
12-04-2017, 12:20 PM
I've never had an experience where a police officer was anything but respectful and nice, of course I don't dress outside of my house. Just saying most are very friendly and respectful.