PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party

Glenda58
12-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Went to my wife's high school Christmas Party last week. Now my wife and I are in DADT relationship so I can't dress up for the party. I had to go in DRAB well almost. I dress all black. Black panties, Black cami with a bra shelf, black hose, black size 8 curvy slacks, black turtle neck sweater and 2" heel boots. The only male thing I had on was a black sport coat. Also had a little make up and mascara.

After we get there I had a few women say how good I looked. Most of the men were dressed in jeans.

alwayshave
12-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Glenda, Hiding in plain site?

Chelsea B
12-04-2017, 07:51 PM
That does not sound like any DADT that I know, nor does it sound drab.

deebra
12-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Why would "straight" women tell you you looked good when you were clearly wearing women's clothes??? I thought "straight" women didn't like crossdressing men???

Jaylyn
12-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Ok I take it that your wife is a teacher. i think it's ok to underdressed there but I would have only had my panties on if even those. Teachers are notorious for spreading rumors. I would be down right mad if I was your wife. Also why are you in a DADT situation unless she was embarrassed by your attire. I just don't follow this thread.
At first I wondered if it wa your wives reunion?

Stacy Darling
12-05-2017, 01:55 AM
You would have looked quite stylish compared to the jeaned look Glenda!
Nicely put together stealth outfit!

Stacy!

Kiwi Primrose
12-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Good for you Glenda, you have shown once again that it is possible to dress most of the way and get compliments.

lingerieLiz
12-05-2017, 02:32 AM
I can see where most women wouldn't catch the turtle neck and the rest of your clothes. Make up is surprising. My wife could tell if I had on makeup on at 20 paces. We aren't in a DADT but there are times when discretion is advised.

Beverley Sims
12-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Glenda I have had similar comments in similar situations.

I really wonder what the women are thinking.

By what you describe the outfit looked smart and different to what the other men were wearing.

This made you stand out.