PDA

View Full Version : New favoite pic and came out to my son.

Rowan Ailbhe
12-05-2017, 10:09 PM
My oldest child is FtM and has been transitioning about a year or so. He came out to me first, and I just shrugged and told him I already knew, and to run with it. He has been transitioning now for a year or so. Talk about an ecstatic young man. He said that I was first to support him, and he wanted to be just as supportive of me.

Right in the feels.

My new favorite pic of yours truly.....

Sami Brown
12-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Good job on being supportive as well as coming out, which isn't the easiest thing to do. Now you can be yourself, which has to be a great sigh of relief.

Sami

EmmyAnnRose
12-05-2017, 10:33 PM
This is fantastic. I have yet to feel this brave. Hopefully someday

Beverley Sims
12-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I think it;s good that you are able to share a good relationship with each other and may it endure.

My question would be, "Is it any easier to come out to a new son such as you have, or to an established sibling that has no interest in transitioning".

Rowan,
A nice portrait.

bridget thronton
12-06-2017, 02:58 AM
You have a great son - must be good parenting

Stacy Darling
12-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Sounds like the beginning of a great new chapter in your relationship, hope it is!

Your new favourite pic is quite nice as well, so plusses all round!

Stacy!

alwayshave
12-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Rowan, very nice picture.

Rowan Ailbhe
12-06-2017, 09:24 AM
I think it;s good that you are able to share a good relationship with each other and may it endure.

My question would be, "Is it any easier to come out to a new son such as you have, or to an established sibling that has no interest in transitioning".

Rowan,
A nice portrait.

I am not sure...all my kids were raised to be socially aware and very tolerant. I think it really depends on the person.

LeannS
12-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Nice picture by the way
and you did a nice job on raising your kids kudos to you