PDA

View Full Version : Dinner, movie and some drinks

Majella St Gerard
12-06-2017, 12:31 PM
My ex-girlfriend came to visit again. We decided to go out and see a movie, we went to a local tourist spot to grab a bite first and then to stroll to the theater. Everything normal at the restaurant we were referred to as ladies same at the theater. As it was early still and I know she enjoys a cocktail we went to a local bar that we have been to before (the bar I was propositioned in). We sat down at the bar and ordered drinks and said hello to the people I know. An older gentleman came over and introduced himself bought us a drink and told us he likes "healthy women" (as we are both what you would call "thick chicks") We had a good laugh about it for the rest of the night. And someone else bought us shots. So much for a quick nightcap. So after 4 drinks it was time to head home. 285218
The pic is from the night before at karaoke.

RADER
12-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Looking great, all smiles.
Rader

docrobbysherry
12-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Who's home? Yours or hers?:heehee:

Nice to see u out having fun, Majella! Sounds like u do it often. Congrats!:drink:

Jayne44C
12-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Sounds a like a very pleasant evening, good for you! :)

Beverley Sims
12-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Looking good, nice to see you can still be friends with an ex.

alwayshave
12-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Majella, great picture and great story.

deebra
12-07-2017, 09:26 AM
So she accepts you as a CD and has no problem going out with you, great woman, what's wrong with the rest of them. Do they think there is a shortage of bra's and panties and CD's are buying them all up??? CD's need bra's and panties every bit as much as GG's. They have to have bra's to put their forms in and panties are needed when tucked under tight girl jeans. Smarten up wives and girlfriends!!!