PDA

View Full Version : CDers, keep it secret or coming out ?

Rayleen
12-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Beside you SO if your married, which is the best way to do it.

Elizabeth G
12-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Hi Rayleen,

I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all best way. Everyone has their own situation to deal with. I would like to be out to more people but out of respect to my wife I keep it just between us.

Elizabeth

Micki_Finn
12-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Gotta agree with Elizabeth. There are a lot of factors. A homophobic grandparent will require a much different tact than say a young hipster coworker. A boss or landlord say would only be due a perfunctory notice, but a spouse or family member is probably going to require a sit-down chat.

Jaylyn
12-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Just as not one heel size fits every CD , there's not only one correct answer to your question. Way too many variables, but I can say tell the truth if you get caught, maybe it can save your marriage or prevent a separation.
There's just not a best way really.

JocelynJames
12-08-2017, 07:00 PM
+1 on what Elizabeth said. And I’m kind of a chicken. It took 7 years with my wife to tell her. There’s not many people I’m that comfortable with anyways.

Aunt Kelly
12-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Spouses and others living under the same roof are one thing. Everyone else... why do you feel the need to come out to them at all?

RADER
12-08-2017, 09:35 PM
My wife knew way before we where Married. And she was OK with it. Now for my 50-Something Daughter.
That is one person that might only find out after I pass on.
Rader

Rayleen
12-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Thanks for your answers, love all you imput ...its best if kept as private if dressing within my house.

April Rose
12-09-2017, 06:00 PM
I am (I'm pretty sure) about as out as my wife feels comfortable with. She knew before we were married. The way I feel about it is; it's unfair to put you wife in the closet if she doesn't want to be. So a few years ago I told her she was free to discuss my cross dressing with anyone she was comfortable with. I on the other hand, don't out myself to anyone unless I've discussed it with her first.

renee elizabeth
12-09-2017, 07:02 PM
nobody truly needs to know that i crossdress, i'm single so i don't have to worry about wife/girlfriend issues but when the time comes i will be honest about it, hoping that i can find a woman who can accept me being renee part time