PDA

View Full Version : Wow a few complaints.

Maria 60
12-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Well yesterday morning my wife forgot about the sister company where she works was having a Christmas lunch and she called me to ask me where I keep my stash of pantyhose. Last night when she got home not only did she borrow my pantyhose but a skirt and blouse also, it was rare nobody was home for dinner so I got to dress. After dinner my wife laid on the couch and told me she knows how bad I want to feel her legs and I better take advantage becaue who knows when I'm going to see her in a skirt again. Instead I chose to give her a hug, when I laid on top of her I felt my pantyhosed legs against hers and OMG! what a feeling. It felt so great I let out a small moan, and said " men don't know what there missing". My wife responded "women don't know what there missing" and thanked me for covering her in the morning with the pantyhose and full wardrobe, and that she would have never pulled it off without me. For the first time it was just nice to talk and reflect and hearing some positive about the dressing.
This afternoon I went for a cardiogram and the nurse asked me to remove my shirt and to roll my pants up to my knees and she would be back in a moment (thank God I wasn't wearing pantyhose like last time, but that's another story) When she came back she looked at me and told me she was surprised to see that I was shaved, she said she sees mostly younger men who shave their chest. She then again made a comment about my legs being shaved and felt them and complimented me on how smooth they were. I thanked her and she did the test. I walked out of the clinic and said to myself, wow what's going on first a compliment from my wife on how lucky she was to have a crossdresser husband, and a compliment from the nurse on how smooth my legs are. What's going on?

Kayliedaskope
12-08-2017, 06:16 PM
-whispers- It's called "acceptance." Just roll with it, trust me.

Sidney
12-08-2017, 06:22 PM
I have received compliments from several medical people on the color of my panties. I try to limit visits to med appointments to just panties.

RADER
12-08-2017, 09:42 PM
My wife would do the same thing as your wife did; Always asked me for pantyhose.
I always keep a few extra around, and in her favorite colors.
She often stated that she was a very lucky girl that had a husband that kept
her supplied in basic needs.
Rader

docrobbysherry
12-08-2017, 10:00 PM
I recently told a doctor treating me that I was a crossdresser. No one would ever guess because I don't get excited about girlie physical traits.

He got so excited! It was like I'd told him I drove an off white colored car------:straightface:

Tracii G
12-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Thats really nice to hear Maria

DaisyLawrence
12-09-2017, 02:35 AM
A good day indeed Maria. Makes you glad to be alive doesn't it.

Kayliedaskope
12-09-2017, 05:15 AM
I recently told a doctor treating me that I was a crossdresser. No one would ever guess because I don't get excited about girlie physical traits.

He got so excited! It was like I'd told him I drove an off white colored car------:straightface:

Hey now .... some of those off-white cars are pretty exotic and sexy .....

Rowan Ailbhe
12-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Sometimes all the puzzle pieces fit....and it is wonderful.

alwayshave
12-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Maria, I have been to the cardiologist quite a bit in the last few months and no hair certainly makes it easier.

Nikkilovesdresses
12-09-2017, 08:46 AM
She made a comment about my legs being shaved and felt them

So much for equality. If a male doctor did that to a female patient...

I'm happy the complaints turned out to be compliments Maria.

maryjanedee
12-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Getting any comments is such a great feeling it means your alive....nice

Maria 60
12-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Nikki it's funny you mention that because my wife said the same thing, and if a male nurse did that to a women it would be sexual harassment for sure. To me it was a compliment