PDA

View Full Version : Christmas party underdress

TamaraD
12-09-2017, 09:59 PM
I went to the neighbors Christmas party wearing a nice pair of blue panties under my drab attire. (With full knowledge of my wife no less) I have never been an underdressed in public, but after tonight's party, I things may change.

Although may changes of being "exposed" were probably 0, it was fun to have my little secret. Do others get into this?

Stephanie47
12-09-2017, 10:57 PM
I gave underdressing at work a shot on occasion. It was just panties and pantyhose. I found it uncomfortable and cumbersome to use the bathroom. As a retiree I went further to just try underdressing; bra, camisole, garter girdle and stockings and a panty. It actually did nothing for me. They just became clothes. No excitement or stimulation. Sometimes I do wear a Vanity Fair full coverage nylon brief (style 15712) in a basic white or black. If you're in a cold weather climate I think you can easily get away with wearing pantyhose or tights under pants. Just get pantyhose with a built in panty.

Tracii G
12-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Panties for years and pantyhose on sub zero days. Never thought much about getting caught it was more important to stay warm.

Anna Stouf
12-10-2017, 12:05 AM
I have been underdressing continuesly since 1968. I don’t have any men’s underwear. When I have to go pee, I go into a stall and sit.

NancySue
12-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Me too, been underdressing for many years. I only wear Vanity Fair panties. However, because of lower back issues, I’ve given up pantyhose and only wear thigh high stockings. (Hanes Silk Reflections). If a run occurs, you still have a good one. Helps the pocketbook, too. They’re also, much more convenient. 😉 wink.

dawn459
12-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Wearing panties out for dawn459
Has become quite common I stated wearing panties under my
Ladies lane Bryant jeans to do grocery shopping and to our local
HighSchool home football game.
Have even wore panties to Wed night prayer meeting. As you get used to wearing panties it is yours& your wife's little secret and
No one is any wiser.

Sami Brown
12-10-2017, 04:24 AM
Wear panties all you want. Nobody is going to see them.

Sami

Lacey New
12-10-2017, 06:53 AM
I underdressed years ago when I was a bachelor living in an apartment by myself. I finally bought my first panties via mail order by filling out a form enclosed in a bill from Macy's. I enclosed it with my payment and about 10 days later, panties arrived in the mail. I put a pair on under my jeans and went to a nearby Safeway to buy my dinner. I just knew that everyone had X-ray vision and could see my lovely pink nylon briefs with the lace waistband. I was also waiting for the store alarms to go off and for the panty police to come and haul me off to CD jail. After none of that happened, I did it again, and again, and again....

RADER
12-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Under dressing for years, over 12 now, and with a bra. No one ever noticed, and with fem jeans,
why I am 80% dressed in Fem. Most GG's wear jeans everyday, so why not me?
Rader

Maria 60
12-10-2017, 07:50 AM
In the colder mouths I wear panties and pantyhose everyday, I like to change the brand of pantyhose to get a new sensation. My wife loves the secret aspect of it, she loves that she's the only one who knows and loves to get a little risky with it.

Sidney
12-10-2017, 08:25 AM
I wear panties 24/7. Have been going underdressed to my therapist for awhile, panties, bra, skinny jeans etc. It's winter now and wear heavy jacket. Shop and run errands dressed. No one has notices, we'll maybe a little swish here and there.

Denise1951
12-10-2017, 03:30 PM
I wear panties every day, and have done so for years. (Except to the doctor.) Wife is supportive. First time for me was to work back in the eighties. Panties and hose under my jeans. What a feeling....

Krea
12-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Yes.
Earlier this year i went out underdressed for the first time. When i first left the house i worried that someboby might notice something, but after a while got over the fear & enjoyed my walk.
Now i wear boyshorts/knickers everyday as standard, with tights/leggings as it is colder. Love the soft feeling of tights under my jeans. Will really miss that part of it when the weather becomes too warm again!
I also want to try wearing camivest or tanktop under a thick top layer, but worry that the outline will show thru. Will need to check this out carefully. :thinking: