PDA

View Full Version : At the DC Trans Ladies Soiree

Sometimes Steffi
12-10-2017, 09:38 PM
The DC Trans Ladies Meetup group had a "soiree" Saturday night, like we do every couple of months. They're the only time I get to dress up all girl, with clothes, jewelry, makeup, forms and a wig.

Usually it's just us girls, but since we meet at a hotel restaurant/bar, there are often "civilians" there that want to interact with us. I treat all these interactions as "teaching moments" to show the muggles that we're just like normal dudes, but we dress up as girls sometimes.

You never really know how these interactions will go.

Last night, I was just standing around with a couple other girls, when a couple of GG "civilians" who were at the hotel for their children's swim, came up to us. One of the GGs said something like, "You girls look like you're having more fun than anyone else in the hotel. What is going on?"

So we told them about the soiree and the meetup group, and then somehow got onto the topic of breast forms, with one of the GGs complaining that she had three sons, and she wasn't much bigger in the breast area than any of her sons. Since Steffi is never shy about engaging in a teaching moment with the civilians, Steffi pulled out her breast forms and let this GG try them on "for size". When all was said and done, three different GGs had tried on my breast forms "for size", and had pictures taken of their enhanced figures. The first GG was so excited about the forms that she wanted to know where to buy them for herself. I don't know how many pictures of us and the GGs were taken, and I don't know if someone took them who will post them on the meetup site.

We ended up talking to these GGs for about 45 minutes.

These are the things that happen at a soiree that are totally unscripted and almost unbelievable. But, trust me. I have witnesses, and someone, in fact multiple someones have pics.

Rogina B
12-10-2017, 09:42 PM
That's a great story of a teaching moment or two !

Sami Brown
12-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Thank you sharing this story. This is definitely an example of something unplanned that goes so much better than ever could be dreamed.

I think it is terrific that those gals had a great interaction with you. Experiences like this only help other people's opinions.

Sami

Jaylyn
12-10-2017, 10:07 PM
It's very cool that the GGs interacted so well with y'all so easily just shows that not every one has a problem with CD. They probably thought y'all were good folks just doing what we do and may have changed many of their minds about what we do and is really harmless. Good job.

Dana44
12-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Nice meet up Steffi, It shows that many GG's talk to us and I bet they get some forms also.

alwayshave
12-11-2017, 06:09 AM
Steffi, it was great to see you again. I did not see this interaction, but sounds like a good teaching moment.

MindiB
12-11-2017, 08:49 AM
As some say "you just can't make this stuff up" This just makes the whole community look that much better and brighter.
Thank you for sharing this Seffi.

Ressie
12-11-2017, 09:49 AM
That's wild, pulling your forms out in a restaurant! Maybe set one down next to your salad?

IleneD
12-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Steffi

That is an absolutely hilarious story. I can mentally picture you reaching inside your dress and bra, whipping out a silicone breast and offering it to a GG like you were in an old cigarette commercial, "Here. Try one of mine." "Wow. These are the best breasts I've ever seen, Stef! "

Thanks for sharing.

SherriePall
12-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Stef, that's really wild. And before anyone gets any ideas, things like that happen! I once pulled out an enhancer I was wearing while trying on gowns at David's Bridal. The consultant (a wonderful person) said I should get some forms and that's when I pulled out one cutlet. That's the only time I've done something like that, but I have "taught" others about us in many instances. I even had one beauty counter consultant tell me about her work with Divine and others in NYC.
So, girls, don't be afraid to get out there and mix.

Jenny22
12-11-2017, 12:12 PM
What a wonderful, humorous story, Steffi. I'm glad your forms weren't socks filled with rice!
BTW, what did they 'think' about guys CDing, in general?

JaimeCD
12-11-2017, 09:20 PM
I was theee and can confirm Stefi’s story. But I wasn’t brave enough to enter the discussion I just stood back but Stefi did a great job.

Beverley Sims
12-12-2017, 02:47 AM
If you are an outgoing person these are great meetups and lots of interaction with "real" women does occur.

I think I have spoken to more women in groups and held their attention more than when I was a man. :-)

Kayliedaskope
12-12-2017, 01:13 PM
That's the way, Stef - flip out a boob and give it to someone!

Gee .... now you can honestly say you had three girls' hands on your boobs ....

CarlaWestin
12-12-2017, 09:45 PM
That"s just wonderful. I gotta move back to DC someday. Hmmm? Once she had them in, how did she look?

looking_good
12-12-2017, 09:52 PM
You. Win. The. Interwebs. Today.

Love this story on so many levels.

Sometimes Steffi
12-13-2017, 09:21 PM
That"s just wonderful. I gotta move back to DC someday. Hmmm? Once she had them in, how did she look?

The three GGs who tried them on were maybe an A to small B cup size. My forms are normal sized for me, supposedly a C cup; they're not overly large. The GGs all looked much better wearing my boobs than au naturale. What was really funny was the three GGs talking to each other about how they looked with the forms. The first two GGs to try them on had to work hard to convince the third GG to try them on also.

Let's just say that this conversation wouldn't take place if there was a guy around..I felt like I was admitted as a member of the girl's secret club, where you can get honest talk from other girls about how you look.

My forms are asymmetric (a left and a right), so I made sure that they were putting them in on the correct side. I told them that the asymmetric forms had better side enhancement that the symmetric ones. One of the comments that I got from each girl was how warm they were. I had to tell them that they were warm because I had been keeping them warm for the past 6 hours. I told them that when you first put them in that they are really cold until they warm up to your body temperature.

I also told them that they could buy them at The Breast Form store. I bought mine there because they had a support line to ask about fitting. I told them that they should look for concave form because they would fit over their breasts more comfortably.

mykell
12-23-2017, 01:32 PM
im glad to have found this....when i first read it i had no time to reply....sounded like so much fun.

one time my friend reached out and touched me mid sentence at the club i volunteer at.....after i pulled it out and handed it to her.

maybe you will bump into them again with theyre enhanced figures if they regularly swim there.

you were quite the ambassador....

Nikkilovesdresses
12-23-2017, 01:36 PM
That's too funny- thanks Steffi.