PDA

View Full Version : What a weekend!

Stiletto
10-25-2004, 12:01 PM
A few of you might remember from my introduction that I've been looking for a wig for a while now but didn't want to cross any lines with my wife by going too far. She accepts my dressing but I've never gone all the way out of respect to her.

Well, a couple of cool things happened to me this weekend.

First, we went shopping for a few things on Saturday at Target. While we were there I mentioned to my wife that I need to get a few pairs of new pantyhose and asked if she could help pick some out. She starts grabbing 6 or 7 different kinds, throwing them in the cart. How 'bout these? Or these? Wow, these are nice! I ended up with 8.

Jump to Sunday.

Well, it finally happened. After finally getting up the nerve to ask the wife if it would be OK with her to go all the way, head to toe dressing, and she said she had no problems with it and we went shopping for a new wig yesterday.

Since it was Sunday the first 3 places were closed and by the time we hit the 4th it was 4:00 already..... exactly when the shop was closing. The lady let us in and I ended trying on about 5 before choosing a long, slightly wavy red tinted wig. My wife also picked up one for herself (a shorter red one with a different cut....so now we have 2 that look great!) I thought it was just too perfect that we were the only ones in the shop but then 2 girls walked in looking for Halloween wigs. My wife, knowing how freaked out I was about the whole thing looks at them and blurts out "I just LOVE Halloween!" with a huge smile so it would make sense to why I was trying one on. She's great isn't she? They laughed a few times when I tried them on but when will I ever see them again? Besides, it was for Halloween......or not. LOL!

Then on the way home, we had to go by Target again to pick up a few things we forgot yesterday. I mentioned to her earlier when I brought up the wig idea that I wanted to do the whole thing, wig, nails etc. So we picked up some of those press on nails too (the cheap pre-colored ones). She said later that she was more concerned about the nails than the wig but after I put them on both our minds had changed about them. THEY MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE! I love 'em more than I could have imagined! And yes, they definitely make things a bit more challenging! She loved 'em too. We even looked for clip on earrings while we were there but no luck with those. Hmmm...... it looks like a trip to the Mall is in order.

I doubt any of this would have happened this weekend if Halloween wasn't next week. It makes a great excuse to get out and get everything you need without any fears... hey, it's for Halloween, nobody will even care. And you know what? They didn't.

I still have no idea if I'll dress up next Sunday or not , doubtful, but now I can if I really want to.

babe4life
10-25-2004, 12:05 PM
That sounds absolutely fantastic! Oh wow, it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Vicky