PDA

View Full Version : I need some really good advice

AceOHearts
03-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Hello ladies,

I know there are probably about a dozen posts just like this one day, but I'm stuck with a question and I want some input on it. Since I've been able to become sexually aroused, putting women's clothing on has always excited me. As a boy I used to sneak into my mother's closet and try on her old clothes. Over time, this became less a sexual obsession and more something I just enjoyed doing. Around 14 I began to wonder if maybe I should talk to my mom about it, I thought I wanted to become transgendered. Of course, once my mom caught me, this thought was frightened right out of my mind. I'm now 18 and have no problem being a man, as a matter of fact, with the amount of bodily hair I have, I've got no choice. But still, when I'm alone, I get the urge to dress, to look convincing, to look beautiful like you ladies. For a while now, I've been confused. I want to follow these urges, but I'm not sure if I should. I'd have to start shaving and much more, and there would be many things to hide at first. What do you ladies think? Is it possible? Should I go for it?

Cheryl T
03-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Follow your heart...
For most of us I'm sure will agree that this is not a whim, but is part of us and does not go away.

DonnaT
03-13-2006, 08:18 AM
If you haven't figured it out yet, you are transgendered. Transgendered (TG) is an umbrella term covering all kinds of lifestyles from light CDing to being post-op TS. Not all CDing is due to being TG, however. Sometimes it is merely a sexual fetish.

Whether your being TG is expressed by crossdressing, or desiring to go on hormones and live as a woman, only you can answer that question. And you may need to see a therapist to get to your answer.

One thing is pretty certain for most of us, we cannot stop being TG, and many of us cannot stop CDing. So, if you become involved in a relationship with someone, make sure to tell them you are TG. Especially once you figure out the rrelationship may last.

sharifemme
03-13-2006, 08:21 AM
Ace...

If you tell your mother, she may ask you to see a conselor of some kind.

If I had my life to live over, I would have taken my mother up on her offer to do just that. She had caught me in her bra and slip and threatened to send me to a shrink. Now, with the internet, I know that I should have gone to a gender therapist to help sort out who I was. Probably not the answer for everybody but would have saved me much anguish as I grew up. But then, there was very little information on gender diversity in the 50's and 60's and very few known gender therapists.

I think that if I was a teen again in this world today and had a good relationship with my parents, I'd tell them I had gender issues and want to see if a gender therapist could help me sort them out. Just make sure you have some good reputable gender therapists in mind. DO NOT go to just any psychologist or psychiatrist with a sheepkin on his wall.

Best of luck whatever you decide,

Sharifemme

Melissa Ryan
03-13-2006, 08:22 AM
I know this is hard, O do I know! There is not one peron here who can answer this for you though. You are the one, and only one who can answer this and be even slightly right.

I am glad for you that you have found this place. Use it. And the information you can find here to come to your decision. There is a lot to learn if you really want it. As you go through, talk one on one with any of these girls. And then another and another. Listen to lifes experiences, and see where this takes YOU.

Isnt easy! I promise you that! I am 38. My earliest memories of all this are from the age of 6. I wanted to swap pyjamas with the girl next door. Two weeks ago I told my mother this. Took all those years. And I gotta tell you its still not clear!

Best of luck! I hope you find what you need!

TGMarla
03-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi, Ace.

So you're 18 now, eh? It's a long journey, my friend. And it can be a tough one. I'm 45 now, and I've been at this for 33 years. You do the math. This can be a really tough road to follow, and it's less like a road than it is a pasture. So be careful where you step.

I remember being pretty confused about it when I was your age. Was I really a woman trapped in a man's body? Did I want a sex change? What if people find out? How do I go about this and not become the object of ridicule to everyone I know? I was never very good at the answers to those questions. I am now grown up, have never been out, my legs aren't shaved, and my wife is pretty unaccepting. Would I have done things differently? You bet I would have! But hindsight is always 20/20. I can see things pretty clearly in my rear view mirror, but the look out the windshield in front of me has always been hard to see.

I would have joined a support group when I was in college, for instance. It would be a place where I could have gone to dress up and be accepted by others like me. I would have explored this thing with others instead of all by myself. I would have been more up front with women I was dating, and I would have looked for women that were accepting of this in the first place. In other words, I would have looked for help from others who were in the same boat as me.

I really don't regret that I never pursued a sex-change. For a long time, I really wondered if that was what the world had in store for me. But the thought that I really was TS was easy for me to believe. But the reality of the matter is that I'm really not. As hard as it may be for some to believe, it was very difficult for me to come to that conclusion. And once I knew in my soul that I was not, my life really became easier, and my crossdressing began to take its proper place in my life.

You see, this is an important part of our lives, but it should not be the driving force behind our lives. Sure, some of us really are TS, and then (and only then) it needs to be such a force. But most of us are normal men who really love the feminine aspects of this life and this world. This is an important reality that we need to come to understand. I wish you the best. I hope you make the right choices. If you ever need to talk, spout, cry, or ask some simple questions, you can probably do so here, or PM any one of us. We tend to be a pretty supportive bunch.

samantha78
03-13-2006, 12:25 PM
If I didn't follow my heart and dress I don't think I would be totally happy right now!
I have found my life partner and gave her 2 of the best friends in the world! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Alexandria
03-13-2006, 12:52 PM
If I didn't follow my heart and dress I don't think I would be totally happy right now!
I have found my life partner and gave her 2 of the best friends in the world! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Totally agree. I am actually more happier today than I was before I started crossdressing. It fills my time as a hobby and a sexual pleasure. Besides, there's worse things in life than crossdressing.