PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask to receive for Christmas?

Littleg2
12-13-2017, 11:55 AM
I thought I would start this just for fun to see what’s on your crossdresser wish list and help me out with ideas.

If you ladies could ask Santa to put something under the tree strictly for your femme side, what would it be?

My lovely CDer will find a stocking filled with stockings, a metallic eye shadow pallet, and a bracelet (matching one of mine), but I am looking for other little suggestions…

This is purely a fun, materialistic question. I know there are many serious and equally wonderful things you may ask for (An accepting SO, friends and family members; being able to dress more; freely being able to explore your femme side with no negative consequences or repercussions…), but this is just a fun, light question.

So… what’s on your wish list? :)

-g

PS. the "Stalkings" typo was intentional, but removed. It was a joke between my SO and I, but obviously wouldn’t make much sense here. Sorry about that.

DIANEF
12-13-2017, 11:58 AM
I've got my eye on a nice above the knee skirt and top to go with it I've seen, might have a trip into the city center soon and treat myself!

Gretchen_To_Be
12-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Hi there! This is a fun thread. I have plenty of heels, but no purses. I love the look of many bags, but since I have never gone out of the house dressed, I suppose I haven't needed one. If I were to wish for one, it would be this: http://www.coach.com/coach-cooper-carryall/22822.html?dwvar_color=BPHGR. I love grey and have quite a few grey heels, so I think it would go well with several of my outfits!

How about you? What's on your list?

I'm sure your SO will love her awesome gifts!

Cheers

Gretchen

Littleg2
12-13-2017, 12:18 PM
Gretchen, A purse! How wonderful (and a great idea for me to steal ;) ), thank you for sharing.

Dianef, will you wrap it up and gift it to yourself, if you end up purchasing the skirt and blouse?

My list? I always have a hard time with this question... Hmm... I do love perfume and fragrances. I would be delighted to have my love pick out a scent s/he would enjoy on me. I wouldn't even mind sharing. She already often steals my Victoria Secret body spray - lol

Sabrina.K
12-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Red latex hobble dress.

Don't judge me :P

Nikki A.
12-13-2017, 12:38 PM
A nice pair of knee high boots.

ClosetED
12-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Always glad to have accepting GGs here! Especially ones who are enthusiastic!
I think, because of the guilt society lays on us, that having the woman want us to be pretty for them helps make us feel better. So you could consider each of the senses - silky stockings for touch. A perfume you want your CDer to smell like (possibly one as her and one for drab). Tinkling earrings for sound or heels for clicking sound. Lipstick or lip flavor oil or lip balm for taste (or chocolates to share). For sight - so many choices - a picture of the 2 of you, sparkly bracelet or inexpensive "engagement" ring to say "will you be mine?"

Hope this helps!
Hugs, Ellen

EmmyAnnRose
12-13-2017, 01:04 PM
I would have to say a cute little dress and matching heels

IleneD
12-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Peace of mind.
No hassles about my dressing.
Total loving acceptance from family and friends.

And....... oh yeh, world peace.

Fiona123
12-13-2017, 01:20 PM
Acceptance from my wife would be worth more than gold.

Lana Mae
12-13-2017, 02:21 PM
A tunic top to go with the Amanda jeans I already bought for Lana Mae for Christmas!
Ilene-I have wished for world peace on my birthday and Thanksgiving and Christmas all my life!
Merry Christmas everyone! And happy whatever else(as there are so many!) (also I can not spell them!LOL)
Hugs Lana Mae

LRoberts
12-13-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm asking for a credit card that each time you use it, it takes a year off your age!!

SherriePall
12-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Gosh, after so many years of buying for myself, I really don't have a Christmas list. In fact, I just got a couple of tops from Dress Barn -- a tiered chiffon and a metallic T. Both lovely. Do have my eye on a crinkle maxi from there, but that will have to wait! Oh, and I did try the list thing many years ago, verbally while driving to a store. Didn't go over well. Took a while to recover.

Pumped
12-13-2017, 02:51 PM
I asked my wife for a pair if over the knee boots with 4 1/2" heels.

I got "the look" from her, but we talked about it a bit, so we will see. She was not against the idea, but no really wild about it either. Her main concern was the size of my heels collection and how far it was going. I told her that I honestly can not say, but I always wanted a pair of OTK boots, and she knows that. I did let he know there are a couple styles on my list that I am keeping an eye out for. I think she is concerned about keeping my stash hidden away and if it gets too large we may have to add on the house! ;-) I should let her know about some of the clothing collections here!

If she buys them I see it as another step in the correct direction.

Allison Chaynes
12-13-2017, 02:59 PM
A nice wig, and boots. However, this year when mother in law gets my wife Victoria's Secret panties, she's also giving me new nylon Hanes briefs.

Michaelasfun
12-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Gift certificate to their favorite store!

Jenny22
12-13-2017, 03:18 PM
If he/r knuckles permit, an engagement ring/ wedding band set for when s/he is out with you or a GNO. How about a nice neck scarf?

MY wish is for a proven glue / adhesive that will repair the film covering on breast forms.

GracieRose
12-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Ilene hit the nail on the head. I'd have to agree with her wish.

sara66
12-13-2017, 04:19 PM
I would be happy with a gift card for lane Bryant
Sara :heehee:

prettytoes
12-13-2017, 05:16 PM
In my dream world...a silky smooth satin pajama set with matching long robe. A little lace here and there wouldn't hurt, either! :)

TamaraD
12-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Well Gretchen, with that pursue (and the matching heels) you may have just what you need to take your first walk out in the world.

Kayliedaskope
12-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Ilene wins, but LRoberts has definitely got a close second place.

sometimes_miss
12-13-2017, 06:01 PM
AKB48 performance school uniform. They have all sorts of them, but I'd like to start with this one:

Sarah Doepner
12-13-2017, 06:02 PM
Time.

Time that's uncommitted and without impending arrivals of unexpected guests or wanderings of unknowing family. Just a few days to be myself without having to jump at unexpected sounds.

After that, continued growth in acceptance and support for the T community throughout society.

Dana44
12-13-2017, 06:12 PM
Well peace an happiness as well a some basic needs. Socks and panties. Yet this year i have to buy them myself.

Ressie
12-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Just a pair of expensive kinky boots :battingeyelashes::drooling::dance:Real Leather!

Rowan Ailbhe
12-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Whirled peas....

R is a bad influence on me. If I could blow money on anything....Fluvog boots and heels.

Realistically, I just got the best be a girl related gift....my first appointment with the VA is two days after Christmas..

Shawn Michelle
12-13-2017, 07:16 PM
A gift card for a makeover and a night out at the theater.

Paulette
12-13-2017, 08:10 PM
A nice pantie and bra set with may be a garter belt to match.

audreyinalbany
12-13-2017, 08:14 PM
I"ve had my eye on a couple tunic tops on Zulily & also need some new Spanx

Georgina
12-13-2017, 08:15 PM
A pair of nylon stockings. I have been given so many pairs of socks over the years, a pair of stockings would be a nice change.

sarah_hillcrest
12-13-2017, 10:01 PM
So half kidding, half serious I kept telling my wife I wanted a sweater dress for Christmas. She finally got me to admit that I really wanted one, she was shopping at Kohls.com Got home from work the other day and she showed me a sweater dress and some really nice panties I had said I liked. They are going under the tree for me!

Brynna M
12-13-2017, 10:25 PM
A quality Eye shadow palette. Its something I want to improve in my makeup skills and well done eyemakeup seems to really transform a face.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2017, 10:54 PM
I used to like lingerie and still do, but perfume and makeup accessories seem to come my way.

Christina89
12-14-2017, 12:42 AM
A few new outfits that's can either be as 1 or look great mixed together. Shoes that actually fit and a few corsets and body shapers.

Devi SM
12-14-2017, 12:52 AM
When I read just the title I immediately thought on a surprise confession my son's and wife together thst they all know about my Trasgender life and give me freedom to live it in full but the I actually read through post so a pair of dresstech silicone hippads...

Becky Blue
12-14-2017, 01:09 AM
Shoes a Girl (of any type) can never have too many pairs of shoes...

Wendy me
12-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Time travel ... go back fix this birth mistake
Be a gg fast forward to now with family and gran daughters
Hey that would mean I had two children

NicoleScott
12-14-2017, 07:53 AM
Lexi, those school uniform pics almost makes me change my mind, but I'll stick with what's atop my wish list: a sailor-themed lolita dress.

Julie Slowinski
12-14-2017, 08:04 AM
If we’re talking about a big (expensive) item, then I would want a pair of dress tech hip pads. For stocking stuffers, maybe some high quality makeup brushes.

SarahleeNH
12-14-2017, 08:10 AM
My wonderful wife and I picked out some cute dresses and some boots, so all is bright! I do confess that I would like to learn about applying eye makeup and have a makeover. Maybe I’ll add that to my New Year’s resolution!

alwayshave
12-14-2017, 08:18 AM
I don't usually ask for anything, but if I was to, it would be a new satin chamise to sleep in.

CarlaWestin
12-14-2017, 08:20 AM

Just strolling through this thread wondering what I want. And there it is. Simple as that.

BillieS
12-14-2017, 09:39 AM
well, i thought i wanted a makeover but, hmm, those school uniforms!

TamaraD
12-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Dress tech hip pad stocking stuffers. Nice pun!

Littleg2
12-14-2017, 11:08 AM
Thank you all for the awesome replies and suggestions. Obviously I wish I could play Santa and you would all get what you wanted and wished for this Christmas, including acceptance and World Peace and those great boots, purse, skirt, etc. But, I at least hope you all have a wonderful Christmas/holiday.

I couldn’t help but think of the song “I’ll be Home for Christmas” while reading through your responses, I suppose the best some can wish for is that they can get what they want, 'if only in *your* dreams'…

Sweet dreams, then, lovely ladies. xo -g

Joanne Curl
12-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Since it's just a dream(my so hates my crossdressing) why not dream big? First I want a wedding ring like hers, so we match and a CZ solitaire would be just fine. Next I'd like a nice pair of attachable breast forms that would attach to my hairless chest. A nice set of shapeware to give me hips and a butt and a beautiful boned corset to finish it off. Lastly new hair that goes with my age. Lovely dreams.

CynthiaD
12-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Mostly what I like to see on Christmas is the look of joy on the faces of my family members when they see what I have gotten for them.

But I have it on good authority that there is a red velvet dress with satin trim under the tree with my name on it. It's a present from my dog. He's such a blabbermouth.

Stephanie47
12-14-2017, 01:36 PM

I agree with Fiona and Karla. Just a little smidgen of acceptance would be nice. When my wife and I were first married we dabbled with lingerie (nightgown and hosiery) for me in bedroom play. That ended when she and I realized there was more than just occasional kinky play developing. I still have one of my now vintage pink peignoirs. I'd settle for several pairs of bright red panties from her.

Tracii G
12-14-2017, 03:11 PM
I hope everyone gets what they want or something nice for Christmas.

Jennifer2918
12-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Just to spend the day together and go shopping. Doesn't seem like much, but a supportive shopping trip would mean so much.

Kiwi Primrose
12-16-2017, 10:45 PM
A voucher for a professional bra fitting plus a bra and pantie set.

Julia1984
12-17-2017, 06:59 AM
The red velvet dress I was wearing in the marvellous dream I had two years ago. When I realised that Julia was real and really a part of who I am.

That or my wife to say : "You know What, I know, I might not understand, but i love you, and it's all ok."

Stiletto Gurl
12-17-2017, 07:15 AM
I would say a complete day with my SO shopping for outfits that looked feminine on me and getting my makeup done professionally

MaidMarguerite
12-17-2017, 07:16 AM
A new brand underbust corset, I trimmed some weight from around my waist over the summer and my old corset is now a smidge too big.

tylia
12-17-2017, 08:53 AM
I have this one ordered from Amazing Amazon....i love peplum styles

leotard fan
12-17-2017, 09:14 AM
i ask at my girlfriend a pair of hold ups stocking... one fishnet, another opaque...

Jenny22
12-17-2017, 01:04 PM
LOL .... 'C' implants!