PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for her.

somestimeskaren
12-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Don't you just love this time of year?You can buy anything your heart desires for your femme self and SA's will assume it's a gift unless it's something you try on in store.I live alone and celebrate the holidays with my sons family so I don't decorate the house or put up a tree but I feel like wrapping a few gifts for my femme side to be opened on Christmas morn.Have any of you wrapped a gift for your girly selves to be placed under the tree?I need a ladies watch and a new purse and I've seen these earrings and necklace I'd love to find on Christmas.I'd better get shopping Christmas is almost here.

Kiwi Primrose
12-16-2017, 10:34 PM
I have never bought myself a gift that was given to me as part of the "round the tree" gift giving.
My family sometimes include a special gift, last year it was drop earrings.

Beverley Sims
12-16-2017, 11:11 PM
I will buy for others at this time of year, I buy for myself at all other times.

Like the post Christmas sales and Black Friday.

Dana44
12-16-2017, 11:16 PM
I buy for for others and don't buy for myself..

Lana Mae
12-17-2017, 09:05 AM
I buy a gift or two for Lana Mae. Others I buy or give more than two! Merry Christmas everyone! Happy everything else! Hugs Lana Mae

NancySue
12-17-2017, 09:26 AM
Both my wife and me shop whenever throughout the year. We do like the sales, discounts, free shipping, etc. at this time of year. I’ve never cared what the SA’s think. While I/we enjoy shopping at the malls, I like shopping on line. The competition is fierce..Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. We’ve found some really good buys.