PDA

View Full Version : Just when I had given up she called.

Jean 103
12-19-2017, 09:28 AM
So Ms S called me last night, we talked for a couple of hours. I made a couple of wrong assumptions about her, but as for the person within I think I’m spot on.

I’m going to see her Wednesday night. Yes it’s like a date, as I’m going to be picking her up. Dinner then karaoke at the bar.

Now I’m rethinking what I’m going to wear. I’ll post a pic.

I know, it’s not a good idea. I’m good just being friends, at least it sounds good.

This is just so crazy, or not. That I have a Girlfriend. She likes me for me, and is ok with how I dress.

I have had a couple of my GG friends hit on me before, like about two years ago. I wasn’t ready for a relationship with a woman at the time. I’m not sure I’m ready now.

2B Natasha
12-19-2017, 02:33 PM
That’s great! Go. Have fun. Enjoy yourself. Don’t be all me me me or thank her for accepting you all night. Your not a charity case. Plus, Nobody likes that. Canhardly wait to hear about it.

Cheers

Lydianne
12-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Oh, nice! :thumbsup:. Whether anything is due to become of this or not, you need to be sure, and there's only one way to find out before making an informed decision :). Great that you will get another opportunity to learn more about each other.

Admittedly, I would have liked to have heard that she had responded to your card more promptly, and I would like to hear that her contactability to you improves, but there are probably valid reasons for both. But when it's all said and done, it's really none of my business. So I'll just shut up :shutup:.

All the best, and have fun!

- Lydianne.

LeannS
12-19-2017, 03:24 PM
Jean that is good to hear!! be yourself and most of all have a great time

Leann

Jaylyn
12-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Just go planning on having a good time and remember to be yourself. If they still like you after you are you then heck they are a friend I say. Enjoy it and remember what Natasha says we are just us being what we want to present as so who else cares except my wife.... Lol

Beverley Sims
12-20-2017, 07:15 AM
I can only agree with others here.

Go for it.

I hope you are successful.

Karen RHT
12-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Relax, be yourself, let things unfold as they will, and enjoy Jean.

Karen

kimdl93
12-20-2017, 08:15 PM
Relax. Enjoy a good time with a good friend