PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe you're not a GG

Aileen
03-13-2006, 12:16 PM
I would like to nomiate some ladies here for the Can't believe you're not a GG club. Please add nominations for the best of the best.

Sherlyn
Tonia

Rikkicn
03-13-2006, 12:27 PM
When I read you post and request I felt saddened. I thought do we need to be competetive among our selves? It's difficult enough being a cross dresser in our culture maybe we should all just appreciate each other no matter what stage of attainment we have reached orr desire to achieve, if any.
I'm going to a seminar in April called "The Tyranny of Passing" by Holly Boswell. I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
I've seen so many posts saying "I'll never pass so I'll never go out". Sometime in the future, when enough of us go out anyway and the world knows we're here, it will get better and easy for everyone.
Love to All
Rikki

Cheery GG
03-13-2006, 12:34 PM
I read aileen posts and though, hey what a fab idea...my so woul spring to mind straight away, but then i read rickicn's post and agreed with that too.....i always sit on the fence....get splinters sometimes !

cheery
xx

RenaCD
03-13-2006, 12:41 PM
I read aileen posts and though, hey what a fab idea...my so woul spring to mind straight away, but then i read rickicn's post and agreed with that too.....i always sit on the fence....get splinters sometimes !

cheery
xx
Splinters Thats a very hard way to Steal Wood, But I'm here on the Fence with you Cheery, It's a Great Place to Watch The GG"s From

Rena

Cheery GG
03-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Splinters Thats a very hard way to Steal Wood, But I'm here on the Fence with you Cheery, It's a Great Place to Watch The GG"s From

Rena

With the size of my a** it wouldnt take long at alll.....lol

c
xx

rachealgirl
03-13-2006, 12:53 PM
When I read you post and request I felt saddened. I thought do we need to be competetive among our selves? It's difficult enough being a cross dresser in our culture maybe we should all just appreciate each other no matter what stage of attainment we have reached orr desire to achieve, if any.
I'm going to a seminar in April called "The Tyranny of Passing" by Holly Boswell. I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
I've seen so many posts saying "I'll never pass so I'll never go out". Sometime in the future, when enough of us go out anyway and the world knows we're here, it will get better and easy for everyone.
Love to All
Rikki
I could not agree more, but.........some "girls" do "pass" (whatever that means!) a bit more then easier. I believe thier is no real harm in a little complimenting. With that being said, I am VERY proud of each and everyone of us that persure our "hobby". Here's my vote for the cd who's look I admire and would love to emulate ....... "KarenNY". Wow, she is just to die for!!!

Cheery GG
03-13-2006, 01:49 PM
My vote is for my one and only Lisa scott.....

cheery
xx

Maria D
03-13-2006, 01:50 PM
I'm tempted to vote for TamaraGG, but she'd murder me with a tent spike.

KarenNY
03-13-2006, 01:52 PM
ummm, thanks for that rachealgirl, I'm very flattered! gosh...

My vote is for Cindy Barnes -- she is just drop-dead gorgeous!!

And another vote for Ava Mouse -- absolutely beautiful!

:)

Wendy me
03-13-2006, 01:58 PM
well that whole competetive thingy here were we come for accptence and not to be judged then competetive thingy my opion is every one is beautful here just as thay are.... no competetive thingy ...my .02 worth.....

Bev06 GG
03-13-2006, 02:02 PM
The trouble with posts like this one is, how do you mean by passing as a GG. It would seem that you judge yourselves like the world judges women. How pretty is she, would you give her one etc etc. I see lots of you on this forum and I even meet some of you through my makeup business. Most of you can pass as a GG, some of you as beautiful ones, and some of you as quite ordinary looking ones. The really beautiful T Girls that I get to make up are by no means more authentic than the not so pretty ones. Afterall, we GGs come in all shapes, sizes and gorgeousness. My Grandma for instance wasn't what you'd call gorgeous in her latter years, but you could tell she was a woman, (not that any of you would want to look like her). Hope you get my drift. I think that T Girls are worse than women for wanting compliments. Obviously its important for you to know whether or not you'de pass or not, but dont turn it into a beauty contest One of the most convincing T Girls that Ive ever met in my life was a girl that I made up about three months ago. Quite ordinary looking really, but she held herself like a RG, she walked like one, her taste in clothes was really classy, and she was extremely thoughtful and kind, yet if you saw her pic on here, you'de probably not give her a second glance if you were measuring her for prettyiness. A hansome woman is how I'd describe her, both inside and out.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

Cheery GG
03-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Ooops, think we started something here....im blaming aileen !

c
xx

Ellie
03-13-2006, 02:14 PM
I'd agree that it is better to not run a competition here.

I think that if you feel like it, send a PM to those that you can't believe aren't GGs letting them know how you see them. This way those folks will be encouraged without openly leaving anyone out.

The one bit of information that seams to be missing from the "Do I pass?" question is "by how far away".

I could pass easily if no one sees except from across the room, or at least across the dimly lit bar :cheeky:

Up close and personal interaction would be a different story though.

Also I am 5'9" before I put on the 4" heels that I like so much and almost 300lbs so outside of SoCal where there are lots of big and tall GG's I would be read almost instantly.

Sherlyn
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I would like to nomiate some ladies here for the Can't believe you're not a GG club. Please add nominations for the best of the best.

Sherlyn
Tonia
This is not a good idea ..I agree with Wendy ...we are here for support ..the pics are a fun thing we do (as far as I'm concerned )...not looking too compete with anyone of my g/fs here ...:thumbsdn:

VeronicaMoonlit
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Thank you, Rikkicn and Bev06, your posts were "beautiful"

My own 2 cents are that in any voting/judgement, some might get votes because they dress sexy, not because they are truly passable. Also passability is in the eye of the beholder. There's ladies who are called "passable" and "sexy" in the pictures threads, who in my opinion, aren't.

So instead of caving into the "Beauty Myth" (I do that too much as it is) why don't we just call it a day.

Veronica

SuzyZahn
03-13-2006, 02:24 PM
I agree with the consensus,,,we should not feel like we are competing but to embrace one anoher instead,,,to give eachother support,,,and to relate one feelings,,,,my two cents,,

GypsyKaren
03-13-2006, 02:30 PM
I really have to agree with Wendy and Sherlyn on this. You know, when I look at a picture of one of my sisters here, I don't see a face as much as I see a beautiful soul and a lovely heart...that's good enough for me.

Karen

Joy Carter
03-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Lets all just enjoy the wonderful input that we all give. It means nothing weather there are GG or BG or MG or SG or what ever you preseave others to be on line. 0.02

JoAnnDallas
03-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I feel in close examination, I would proberly NOT pass. In order to have a contest, we would have to be on the same par as the Miss TGWorld that was held in Thialand last year. I have to admit that I did have 3 horndogs THINK I was a GG and sadly had to bust each of thier bubbles when I told them I was TG/CD. One thought I was kidding at first, but I convinced him.

Nikki Dee
03-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey. Bev.!!!...Wot you doin' 'ere.????...you should be getting Jay's dinner.!!!.LOL.!!...and I'd vote for you anyday.!!!!..See you soon.!! Take care and love to Jay.
Nikki. xx

Paula Jaye
03-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Love to All
Rikki

Great title for the seminar and I look forward to reading a report when you get back.

The idea that you are only allowed out if you are 100% gorgeous needs to be buried for once and for all. If you are gorgeous: great. If not: great.

Anita
03-13-2006, 03:25 PM
well I disagree and below is my list of the most lovely girls who post on here(keep paging down for results)

every girl on here is beautiful:happy:

Shelly Preston
03-13-2006, 03:43 PM
I vote for all the Genetic Girls. The beauty of them accepting us is unbeatable

KarenNY
03-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Anita and Shelly -- I second what you said -- too many beautiful ladies on here! :)

SherriePall
03-13-2006, 07:04 PM
I think all the girls here are beautiful. Many of them on the outside and all of them on the inside.

Maria D
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
The idea that you are only allowed out if you are 100% gorgeous needs to be buried for once and for all.

I misread that as "Anyone out not 100% gorgeous needs to be buried once and for all."

I thought 'well, that's one point of view...' :lol:

Paula Jaye
03-13-2006, 07:35 PM

jenny_centaur
03-13-2006, 07:44 PM

Sherlyn
Tonia

I nominate YOU! I always thought you looked great (having seen your pics on that other forum), and now that you've finally adopted a girls name you do deserve a nomination.

btw, are you called Aileen, Sherlyn or Tonia? Whatever, so long as it's not Allen:)

Sharon
03-13-2006, 08:26 PM
This is not a good idea.

DanaJ
03-13-2006, 08:29 PM
This is a terrible idea, it will lead to hurt feelings and competitions to outdo each other.... we are supposed to be supporting each other, not competing.

So with that being said, this thread is closed.....