PDA

View Full Version : Petticoat Discipline

Shiny
03-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Has anyone for whatever reason ever been forced into women's clothing? I have read a few threads that mentioned others being dressed after being caught playing in "mom's closet" etc. It seems the idea of petticoat punishment or discipline crops up with varied reasons.

I have always liked dressing but never got caught and my incident happened purely by accident and through a totally disconnected event as a child in the early 1960's.

While staying with a single older aunt for part of my summer vacation one year she got angry at how late I would stay out hanging around with friends. She had warned me she didn't want me staying out past 9 o' clock and had tried grounding me to keep me around but it didn't really change anything. Finally one night when I came home at just after midnight she decided to punish me by making me sleep in one of her nightgowns.

It got worse the next day when I got up to find she had taken all my "Boy" clothes and packed them back in my suitcase and had hidden them away where I couldn't find them.

She got me up and then made me put on an entire woman's outfit complete from head to toe and from the skin out and with me being around 13 at the time we were similar in height. She even added makeup and jewelry and did my hair up as well.

She never mentioned my being grounded then said "go ahead, go out and hang around with your friends now." Well, standing there in the living room with her trying to shove me out the front door while I was in nylons, girdle, bra, slip, dress and heels was terrifying to say the least. And since I wouldn't "go out" to play she decided to give me something to do. After tying a frilly woman's apron around my waist she made me dust and clean the house for the rest of the day instead. I didn't like the work but decided to do what I was told when she threatened to take me out for a walk or to take me shopping with her

She kept me that way for two days until I promised to mind her in the future. She never realized that I was excited with all the clothes but in being threatened to be "taken out" to be seen by everybody it was a very terrifying thought. I think she took pleasure in her control but it made me mind her from then on!

DonnaT
03-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Heard of it, never experienced it.

http://www.petticoated.com

Aileen
03-13-2006, 12:58 PM
Well, David/Daphne who writes the petticoat detective stories was crossdressed as a young boy, against his will. I tend not to believe these stories, but he shows a photograph of himself as a young boy in a dress. From the higher angle, it seems the photo was taken by an adult, so I guess he was telling the truth.

sharifemme
03-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Gee, my kids had a teacher once that made boys wear the cheerleader uniforms in class if they misbehaved!

VeronicaMoonlit
03-13-2006, 01:20 PM
While staying with a single older aunt for part of my summer vacation !

An Aunt, why is it always an Aunt.

Veronica

Aileen
03-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Gee, my kids had a teacher once that made boys wear the cheerleader uniforms in class if they misbehaved!

That can't have been very recent.

Ashley in Virginia
03-13-2006, 01:33 PM
An Aunt, why is it always an Aunt.

Veronica

because it would be even creepier if it was an uncle....

sharifemme
03-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Aileen...

It was about ten years ago and the teacher was the cheerleader coach and wife of the basketball/track coach. As I remember, there were complaints brought before the school board.

Sharifemme

KarenNY
03-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Petticoat discipline to me seems to be just asking for trouble... there are some CDers, I'm not sure how many, that were turned onto women's clothing by petticoat punishment. For me, I was never punished in such a manner... I actually considered NOT being allowed to dress up as a punishment. In my early days of dressing with my mother's knowledge and help, say age 13 or 14, I was allowed to dress if I had my homework and chores done. If I got myself in trouble for not doing what I was supposed to or on the rare occasions I back-talked my mother, she would not let me dress up if I wanted to -- so that was my punishment, not being allowed to dress...

Julie York
03-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Shiny.

That's the biggest load of hogwash I've seen on here for...days! Get real. Or at least lift some better stories from fictionmania.

KathrynW
03-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Shiny.

That's the biggest load of hogwash I've seen on here for...days! Get real. Or at least lift some better stories from fictionmania.
Julie: you beat me to it. (I hate it when that happens) :p
But yes...Shiny...try fictionmania.com or storysite.org. You're dealing with people here who have seen it all, and I don't think we can buy this load of fertilizer... ;)

Julia Cross
03-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Let's get real here. If you want to write fiction, then let's create an area for it. Good story, but not original by a long shot. John Willy comes to mind.

Julia

MsJanessa
03-13-2006, 06:47 PM
That's a fantasy right? Never really happened? If it did Oh you lucky Girl

DanaJ
03-13-2006, 08:42 PM
...stuff snipped...
Finally one night when I came home at just after midnight she decided to punish me by making me sleep in one of her nightgowns.
...more stuff snippedFunny you didn't mention this nightgown when you posted in a thread about nightgowns a few weeks ago....
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=317521#post317521

ChristineRenee
03-13-2006, 08:54 PM
And this one time...at band camp....

:rolleyes:

VeronicaMoonlit
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
And this one time...at band camp....

:rolleyes:

Bwah ha ha, you kill me, laugh out loud funny at just the right time.

Veronica

Tamara Barclay
03-13-2006, 10:21 PM
On the other hand.....If this thread was on mythbusters......

Laurie Ann
03-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Shiny.

Julie you crack me up. I think you and some of the others are great at sniffing out some stories may not be true.

Rachel Morley
03-13-2006, 10:44 PM
OK...I never comment on posts like this but enough is enough.....here's a reference for the UK girls:....it's from Only fools and horses. About the subject of this thread:

"what's that smell?....can you smell it?....is that sheep?....no...wait...is that cows?...no..I know what it is...it's bull****!

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
When I was a kid, my younger brother caught me in mom's clothes. So to make sure he never said anthing about it I made him get dressed up to. It worked, he never said a word, since I could say he did the same thing. But he never, as far as I know, wore any girl's clothes since.

sharifemme
03-14-2006, 07:23 AM
Gee, if this is fiction, I wish it were labeled as such. Many of us are looking to get good, reliable information. The TG world is so riddled with fantasy, fiction and untruth that I think we should be extra careful to delineate what is fiction and what is not. We all have our fantasies and that is good but when dealing with others in our community, we have a responsibility to be open and honest whenever possible.

Jennifer in CO
03-14-2006, 08:55 AM
sorry girls, but it WAS my Aunt who started me down this road. Not PD mind you, just wanting to play in the sprinkler with my cousins (female) when I was 10 (1967ish). It was a bikini or sit in the lawn chair all day and watch. So I finally opted for the bikini. Been a long fun road since then.

Jenn

TGMarla
03-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Shiny, I suggest you contact Wendy about the Writers forum.

KathrynW
03-14-2006, 09:40 AM
We all have our fantasies and that is good but when dealing with others in our community, we have a responsibility to be open and honest whenever possible.
Shari: I completely agree with you. But, you'll find this kind of thing on every cd forum on the internet. So...it's wise to have the bs detector engaged at all times. ;)

teegan685
03-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I wish someone would do that to me today, what a turn on. Just wish thet would take it one step further with full make up and polished toes and fingers Kris

Aileen
03-14-2006, 12:56 PM
I know the story sounds unlikely, but this is known to have happened. Not to me, but I've heard of it happening. I can't vouch for the story, but it seems rather abrupt to just dismiss it as a lie.

winkys pet
03-14-2006, 01:58 PM
i completely agree aileen,in fact i will take it further, i myself have had similar experiences but would never bring up my true storys because of the small minded attitudes of some of the so called ladys here,this sight is supposedly a place of sanctuary for us crossdressers,but instead we have the golden few who in one sentence say there wifes are small minded or there friends turn there backs on them,yet they instantly turn into the very things they despise,when they neither understand or believe what some one has posted!as my mother use to say,if you have nothing good to say about someone,you shoud not say anything at all!!!!!:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Jenny Warren
03-14-2006, 02:06 PM

I wish I had gone to that school

Jenny

Kimberley
03-14-2006, 02:13 PM
For the naysayers....

Yes it did happen to me. NO I will not discuss it. Traumatic to say the least.

Kimberley

Now that I have calmed down a little... It does happen. In my case it was anything but sensational. It was a violation of trust by the one person we should trust for unconditional love.

The scars of that event are deep and even raw today. (There are a couple of people here who have seen my story about this before this thread was even started.) It was anything but a happy event in any way shape or form. It was psychological abuse plain and simple.

I agree that sometimes some people sensationalize things but to offhandedly dismiss any such possibility by anyone here is more astounding than the fiction of such stories themselves. To state that such things do not happen is.... well, I'll leave it at that.

K

Aileen
03-14-2006, 02:47 PM
i completely agree aileen,in fact i will take it further, i myself have had similar experiences but would never bring up my true storys because of the small minded attitudes of some of the so called ladys here,this sight is supposedly a place of sanctuary for us crossdressers,but instead we have the golden few who in one sentence say there wifes are small minded or there friends turn there backs on them,yet they instantly turn into the very things they despise,when they neither understand or believe what some one has posted!as my mother use to say,if you have nothing good to say about someone,you shoud not say anything at all!!!!!:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

"If you can’t say anything nice, sit next to me."

--Dorothy Parker

KathrynW
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I know the story sounds unlikely, but this is known to have happened. Not to me, but I've heard of it happening. I can't vouch for the story, but it seems rather abrupt to just dismiss it as a lie.
It never happened. It's complete fiction. ;)

heathr1
03-14-2006, 03:25 PM
http://www.askdrgayle.com/qa150.htm

Aileen
03-14-2006, 03:34 PM
It never happened. It's complete fiction. ;)

How do you come to this conclusion?

sharifemme
03-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Pet...

I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment. I wasn't being judgemental. I guess I just like to know what is fact and what is fancy. Maybe we SHOULD have a fiction section here for those of you who like that kind of stuff. If the story was true, then I am doubly sorry! Anyway, please forgive me!

busty
03-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Has anyone for whatever reason ever been forced into women's clothing? I have read a few threads that mentioned others being dressed after being caught playing in "mom's closet" etc. It seems the idea of petticoat punishment or discipline crops up with varied reasons.

I have always liked dressing but never got caught and my incident happened purely by accident and through a totally disconnected event as a child in the early 1960's.

While staying with a single older aunt for part of my summer vacation one year she got angry at how late I would stay out hanging around with friends. She had warned me she didn't want me staying out past 9 o' clock and had tried grounding me to keep me around but it didn't really change anything. Finally one night when I came home at just after midnight she decided to punish me by making me sleep in one of her nightgowns.

It got worse the next day when I got up to find she had taken all my "Boy" clothes and packed them back in my suitcase and had hidden them away where I couldn't find them.

She got me up and then made me put on an entire woman's outfit complete from head to toe and from the skin out and with me being around 13 at the time we were similar in height. She even added makeup and jewelry and did my hair up as well.

She never mentioned my being grounded then said "go ahead, go out and hang around with your friends now." Well, standing there in the living room with her trying to shove me out the front door while I was in nylons, girdle, bra, slip, dress and heels was terrifying to say the least. And since I wouldn't "go out" to play she decided to give me something to do. After tying a frilly woman's apron around my waist she made me dust and clean the house for the rest of the day instead. I didn't like the work but decided to do what I was told when she threatened to take me out for a walk or to take me shopping with her

She kept me that way for two days until I promised to mind her in the future. She never realized that I was excited with all the clothes but in being threatened to be "taken out" to be seen by everybody it was a very terrifying thought. I think she took pleasure in her control but it made me mind her from then on! a friend who i know very well, was force to wear his wife white control slip,she said came home early one day from work to find him in her bra he just said its a joke, she dident take it at all as a joke ,he alway joke about her bra 40 DDD how much he like them ,she made my wife and i go to her house and see her husband wearing her control slip i just laugh my wife said let full the cups,i feel sorry for him today he is her maid, my wife said how would i like to take her place wear my bra,s i said no thanks,

Aileen
03-14-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.askdrgayle.com/qa150.htm

I don't understand how this would be punishment. Sort of like, I caught my son shoplifting, so I made him rob a bank.

KathrynW
03-14-2006, 04:25 PM
How do you come to this conclusion?
Come on Aileen...
I know you've been around the internet long enough to detect this kind of thing. It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist.
Some folks get a thrill from posting these "stories" and pretending to be the character in the story.
I have no problem with tg fiction, as long as it's called "fiction" and someone doesn't try and pass it off as a real life experience. ;)

Aileen
03-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Come on Aileen...
I know you've been around the internet long enough to detect this kind of thing. It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist.
Some folks get a thrill from posting these "stories" and pretending to be the character in the story.
I have no problem with tg fiction, as long as it's called "fiction" and someone doesn't try and pass it off as a real life experience. ;)

Sure, I've read plenty of stories on Fictionmania, but the ones I think are unlikely are the "hypnotized to crossdress" stories, or "I dressed up like my mother and dated my teacher" ( I've written one of those ).

I don't really see anything unlikely about this story.

Julie York
03-14-2006, 06:01 PM
OK let's have a look at it shall we? If you really are that stoooopid!

"While staying with a single older aunt for part of my summer vacation one year she got angry at how late I would stay out hanging around with friends. "

O.K. so you firstly need a single Aunt, with no relatives, no sons, daughers, brothers or husband to be anywhere within the vicinity. This is the person who you, for some inexplicable reason at the age of 13, go and stay with and also have friends who you hang out with. So far so weird...

"She had warned me she didn't want me staying out past 9 o' clock and had tried grounding me to keep me around but it didn't really change anything."

Notice...Tried grounding me. So an unruly youth stays with his Aunt and doesn't give a shit about her feelings.

"Finally one night when I came home at just after midnight she decided to punish me by making me sleep in one of her nightgowns."

Are you not feeling uncomfortable yet? YOUR Aunty! YOUR AUNTY made you sleep in a night gown! At 13 years old! Firstly this is the kid that has so little respect he can't come home on time and is going to meakly wear an old woman's night gown because she says so. You'd be on the next bus home! After telling her she was a sicko!

But no that isn't enough to ring your bells is it! Gosh this could be true!!

"It got worse the next day when I got up to find she had taken all my "Boy" clothes and packed them back in my suitcase and had hidden them away where I couldn't find them."

In the land of REALITY this is child abuse. This is the actions of someone who is really rather sick by modern standards.

"She got me up and then made me put on an entire woman's outfit complete from head to toe and from the skin out and with me being around 13 at the time we were similar in height. "

If you believe this you are in need of serious help. We are asked to believe that this rebellious kid who couldn't come home on time has allowed this to happen. We are asked to believe that a woman is so seriously deranged that she doesn't just make the kid wear a pinny, or some other single embarrassing thing but she dresses him in complete CD fantasy wear AND "She even added makeup and jewelry and did my hair up as well. "

If you belive this to be a true story now then you need your head testing.

"Well, standing there in the living room with her trying to shove me out the front door while I was in nylons, girdle, bra, slip, dress and heels was terrifying to say the least."

Yeah and a great fictionmania story.

"And since I wouldn't "go out" to play she decided to give me something to do. After tying a frilly woman's apron around my waist she made me dust and clean the house for the rest of the day instead."

She did did she? How?

"I didn't like the work but decided to do what I was told when she threatened to take me out for a walk or to take me shopping with her"

fictionmania again.

"She kept me that way for two days"

Two days. That means that he undressed and was "forced" to do it again.

And Lo and Behold...the chances that you would have to stay with a single Aunty who is into psychologically abusing kids......matched with ....

"She never realized that I was excited with all the clothes but in being threatened to be "taken out" to be seen by everybody it was a very terrifying thought. I think she took pleasure in her control but it made me mind her from then on!"

Oh my goodness we just won the Lottery.

Some of you are so dumb it makes me ashamed.

ashlee chiffon
03-14-2006, 06:08 PM
but i had a mild experience with a female cousin of the same age when 7 or 8...went to stay with the family when parents were fighting...
...when playing and her folks were gone, she would Let me wear a dress of the shirtwaist, full skirt variety..*remember this was the 50's*.... and she would play the bossy "Mom" and tell me to do things, in a "playing house, cleaning house" type of play...sometimes chasing me with a broom!:cheeky:

This is probably where i blossomed with the clothing i like now...full skirt dresses...swingy and flippy skirts...etc, when i look back and reflect. Always wore the dress over my clothes, though, as i wasn't brave enough to Just wear the dress alone...
I wish i had, though! I fondly remember the dress vividly to this day!
Hardly "punishment" though! ;)

Julie York
03-14-2006, 06:12 PM
but i had a mild experience with a female cousin of the same age when 7 or 8...went to stay with the family when parents were fighting...
...when playing and her folks were gone, she would Let me wear a dress of the shirtwaist, full skirt variety..*remember this was the 50's*.... and she would play the bossy "Mom" and tell me to do things, in a "playing house, cleaning house" type of play...sometimes chasing me with a broom!:cheeky:

This is probably where i blossomed with the clothing i like now...full skirt dresses...swingy and flippy skirts...etc, when i look back and reflect. Always wore the dress over my clothes, though, as i wasn't brave enough to Just wear the dress alone...
I wish i had, though! I fondly remember the dress vividly to this day!
Hardly "punishment" though! ;)

Yeah, but see I believe you because it is believable.

Shiny
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I had been foisted off on my aunt because at the time my folks were separated and considering a divorce. Maybe it was my fault but I don't think it was. Either way they didn't want me around at the time.

But the incident with my aunt only happened once and was never spoken of again. I did not exhibit or note my tendancies to my aunt or my parents. The "punishment" was independent from my fetish hobby but served the purpose just the same. And in being terrified with the threat of being dragged screaming into the street dressed in ladies clothes I obeyed the curfew rules for the remainder of the summer and had no further problems. A sadistic aunt? Maybe, but she made her point. And got a lot of free housework done as well! And two days later I was back in my jeans and T-shirt and tennis shoes stuck trimming a prickly hedge and mowing a big lawn!

I hope I haven't been a bother posting this thread and am sorry if I have offended anyone.

Sophia Rearen
03-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Julie,
Thankfully, I didn't see The Crying Game with you. LOL

Julie York
03-14-2006, 07:06 PM
I hope I haven't been a bother posting this thread and am sorry if I have offended anyone.

You've not bothered anyone. You've insulted quite a few people's intelligence though.

jmeg
03-14-2006, 07:12 PM
You've not bothered anyone. You've insulted quite a few people's intelligence though.
well yea thats really sympathetic how do u kno it isnt true all ur points are good points but can be easily understandable, a single aunt prolly 40 or 50 aye? pretty pissed to be that old andnot be married, u would wouldnt u, and to have some "burden" of a kid dropped on you because of marriage problems, once again understandable, beleive what u want to but i dont think she insulted our intelligence i think u have.

Sharon
03-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Hmmm..., should I lock this or leave it be? On the one hand, this is somewhat amusing and, frankly, the most interesting thread going at the moment. But, on the other hand, I forget what the thread was originally about.

Okay, I guess you'll see what I've decided. :)