PDA

View Full Version : The Way Forward

Sara Olivia
12-19-2017, 10:54 PM
Hi All
So, the last time I posted here I was telling everyone about having started to work full time as Sara. Its now been three months and everything is going great at work. Its amazing but I am now totally comfortable going about my day, and no longer only my work day, fully immersed living life as Sara. Its wonderful. Furthermore, last week I submitted all the paper work and requirements to legally change my name to Sara Olivia and to legally change my gender to female. I was told it would take about 6 weeks to process. So I am now very excited to legally be the woman I've longed to be my entire life. Even with Christmas its going to feel like a very long six weeks. Anyways that is the only real news in my life at the moment. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sara

barbaraclothes
12-20-2017, 07:18 AM
Congratulations.. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also.

Katie Ellen
12-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Hi Sara - That's awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Kaitlyn Michele
12-20-2017, 11:19 AM
the simpler you make it , the better your chances..

the best solution for almost every one of our issues is to thrive in your new gender role.. nobody can ever take that away from you...

...nobody
...ever

docrobbysherry
12-20-2017, 01:19 PM
Happy New Year, Sara. And, happy new life!:D

Rachael Leigh
12-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Good to hear Sara, I know the feeling as far as my work is concerned it’s gone really well for me as well.
Good luck with the name change. I’ve got that on my agenda for a bit later in the coming year
Happy New Year
Rachael

Jeri Ann
12-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Hey Sara,
I am so happy for you. Wow, it is amazing how things change. When we talked two months ago you thought that full time would be in June. It looks like you are on the fast track now. I got my drivers license changed last week and my passport renewal with recent photo four days ago. Here’s wishing you continued success. Please stay in touch.