PDA

View Full Version : Time to dress

prettytoes
12-21-2017, 05:13 AM
Does anyone else fit their dressing into a specific time slot?
My wife knows all about my dressing, but prefers to not see me in a skirt or dress. I get up pretty early every morning, get my skirt on, and enjoy my coffee while watching the news, and checking out all the new posts here. I do my cardio workout from 5:15-6:00am; always in a running skirt and racer back running top and sports bra. After that, it's shower and off to my shop. I work 1/2 days due to back and neck issues, so I'm home by lunch. After some lifting on my Bowflex (looking pretty, of course!), I change into a skirt and blouse, get any paperwork I have done, then relax until I change and my wife gets home from work.
I do wear yoga pants, capris, etc. around the house when she's home, just no skirts, dresses, or anything too girly. She was just off for a week, and it totally threw off my schedule.

DaisyLawrence
12-21-2017, 06:33 AM
Sounds like you have a well oiled plan. But cardio from 5:15 to 6:00 am everyday, well that puts most to shame. Well done you!

Daisy

alwayshave
12-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Lately, my dressing has been limited to when my step daughter is not in the house. Prior to that I would occasionally dress before work, but generally I dress in the evening.

Stacy Darling
12-21-2017, 07:11 AM
No specific time slots for this Girl!

My clothes from when I escaped the house on Tuesday are still in the car boot!
My wife is not that unlike Jimmy Stewart in "Rear Window" and I just vented through that window!

I suppose that my actual time slot could be said to be 2-3am when all is quiet, 2hrs 50min to dressing time and counting!
Stacy!

Charlotte7
12-21-2017, 07:22 AM
For me, it would be most evenings when I get back from the office, or all day if it's a work from home day. Weekends, it would be when I'm about the house. I'm lucky as my SO likes it when I dress.

Karen RHT
12-21-2017, 07:52 AM
In my case, I actually try not to dress in specific time slots. I want to dress as I please, when I please.

Karen

DIANEF
12-21-2017, 08:00 AM
At the moment all I get is a regular Friday afternoon and evening, with the occasional Wednesday and much rarer Saturday also. This is providing, as often happens, no one conspires to thwart my plans.

Jenny22
12-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Using only lipstick, and no wig, I dress fully en femme every morning and its for all day, if I'm not going out. Just a lucky girl, I guess.

Dana44
12-21-2017, 01:18 PM
MY SO has stated that I have to be a man at least threes days a week. So from Thursday through Sunday I am a lady.but on Thursday it is a mixed day and I workout so workout clothes and in the morning I take her to the VA.and she asked to be a man when I take her there.

Fiona123
12-21-2017, 01:26 PM
My time for dressing is whenever I have the house to myself in a couple of hours. That's pretty rare. Also when I go to my therapy appointments I dress as well.

LeannS
12-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Monday and thursday are my days with tuesday and wednesday I can dress but no hair as it scares my grandson lol
but it will be on the back burner for the next 2 and half weeks with family spending time here at the house. Then driving a motorhome from Colorado to Oregon
for some friends of my wife as I have a co-driver with me

RADER
12-21-2017, 03:37 PM
I try to schedule my dressing at home on days that I can stay home all day.
Then it is all out with a dress or a skirt and top.
On days I have to go out,I ma under dressed with bra and Pantie, fem jeans,
and a Polo shirt. I look like a DAB, but under neath I am all fem.
Rader

Steph_CD_62
12-21-2017, 04:21 PM
I usually wear a nightgown a couple times a week, and then only time I really dress is on the weekends. It has nothing to do with my wife, I would rather just have the time to enjoy dressing instead of rushing to get dressed only to get back into my drab clothes an hour or two later.

April Rose
12-21-2017, 04:38 PM
I am retired, but with a part time job. On days when I am not working I dress when I get up in the morning, and stay dressed until about 2:00 or 3:00, when I go out to do my errands. On days when I work I might or might not dress when I get home. The hours vary from week to week. My wife prefers me in men's clothes when we sit together in the evening. One evening a week I attend my support group, dressed.

LaurenS
12-22-2017, 07:34 AM
For some reason, I am motivated to get fit only when I dress.

Beverley Sims
12-22-2017, 09:21 AM
For some reason I am motivated to wear drab when I have to go to work. :-)

Francene Lola Dupree
12-22-2017, 09:29 AM
I regularly dress on a weekend for most of the day but rarely on both days of the weekend. Up, shower and dress
I'm far more productive around the house when dressed and the missus takes advantage by getting me to do all sorts of chores.
xXx

ambigendrous
12-22-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm pretty much free to dress as I like whenever I'm home, so long as our grown kids, and grandkids, don't see me. I don't have a problem with that, and enjoy "getting comfortable" pretty much whenever I want. And my saintly wife has no issues with that either - in fact 2 days ago I was "comfy" in a black and white checked dress, bra with forms, hose, and black and white heels. I don't do makeup, or wigs - I've had a beard and moustache for over 40 years and we both like it so makeup seems a waste of time and money! Did some baking for Christmas dinner and then while I was cleaning the kitchen my wife headed out to do some shopping. After a while I started feeling a bit chilly so I decided to change back to drab to warm up a bit. Wife came home and saw me - she looked at my clothes and asked "Why aren't you comfortable? What happened?" - real concern in her voice. I told her I got cold and decided to change.

Have I mentioned my wife is a blessing? Merry Christmas everybody - and I pray that everyone here can find happiness in their situation.

Melanie Moxon
12-22-2017, 02:09 PM
I tend to dress whenever I get the chance, it has been bliss this week as I have been home alone for most of it and have been practically living as Melissa for most of the day Monday to Wednesday managed half a day Thursday and haven't been able to at all today. Sadly for the next week I am basically screwed for being able to be who I want to be other than wearing a pair of womens shoes/boots/slippers under my desk :sad:

Kayliedaskope
12-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Wife came home and saw me - she looked at my clothes and asked "Why aren't you comfortable? What happened?" - real concern in her voice. I told her I got cold and decided to change.

Have I mentioned my wife is a blessing?

That is epic beyond words.
KEEP.
THIS.
WOMAN.